iccha the dumbest

zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i hate iccha she is dumbest of all she is half responsible for vansh death veer kept telling her that vansh need treatment and she knew that vansh is not fully recoverd but she never listend 2 him how could she b so irresponsible towards her husband..... and now she will even suspect veer that he has killed his own brother she is a looser 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainabkazmi65

i hate iccha she is dumbest of all she is half responsible for vansh death veer kept telling her that vansh need treatment and she knew that vansh is not fully recoverd but she never listend 2 him how could she b so irresponsible towards her husband..... and now she will even suspect veer that he has killed his own brother she is a looser 😡

yes im dreading this happening!
Sumi_08 thumbnail
Bilkul sahi farmaya aapne, dimmag to sirf Tappu Mohtarma ke paas hai, walla bakiyon ki akal to ghaas charne gayi hai. Ab aap hi bataiye Iccha ke pass dimag hota to bachpan mein Tappu  baba ko sudhaar na deti. Kyun khamakha apni zindagi kurbaan kar dali. Namurad samajhti thi ki neki ka zamana hai, ab kaun smajhaye usse ki aajkal to  survival of fittest ka zamana hai, ab chahe iman bech ke mile ya kisi kali kartoot se mile, kaun kambakht kehta hai hi ki zannat jana nihayat zaroori hai, hum to dojhak se hi kaam chala lenge...............
--Megz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree that ichcha is half responsible for vansh's death. For what reason has she taken education then, for being half responsible to her husband's death??😡😡 Poor Veer he was the person who cared the most for vansh. And now what has he got ?????????? SABKI NAFRAT AUR KUCH NAHIN??????????????????😡😡  Lekin ek cheez achchi hui NOW he'll know that jiske liye (ichcha) usne itna sab kuch kiya wahi usse sabse zyada nafrat karegi...................... veer ki aankhen khul jayengi.Edited by RoSe21 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I really agree! Im just really dreading seeing veer go through this! Damn Ichha! Im surprised if even AFTER all this veer and the ich fans would want them together!
bangalore333 thumbnail
i just hate this iccha,because of the way she treats veer
too much of attitude
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first thing:
ichcha didn't want  vansh to go back to rehab center because she, maybe, she thought that it will make his condition  worse as he doesn't want to go there and maybe he'll again think that ichcha has done so ,so that she can meet her lover and stuff like that.

second thing:
when ichcha was asking vansh , who killed him, he pointed towards veer, and maybe at that point of time vansh is more important for her than veer, so that's why she might think that it's veer who killed vansh

i know ichcha is too innocent , but she has never wanted to do anything bad with anyone.

if u ppl can forgive tapasya , then why not ichcha(though i think she hasn't done wrong with vansh)

other ppl views might be different from mine but this is my POV.
Edited by priyu_friend - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyu_friend

first thing:

ichcha didn't want  vansh to go back to rehab center because she, maybe, she thought that it will make his condition  worse as he doesn't want to go there and maybe he'll again think that ichcha has done so ,so that she can meet her lover and stuff like that.

second thing:
when ichcha was asking vansh , who killed him, he pointed towards veer, and maybe at that point of time vansh is more important for her than veer, so that's why she might think that it's veer who killed vansh

i know ichcha is too innocent , but she has never wanted to do anything bad with anyone.

if u ppl can forgive tapasya , then why not ichcha(though i think she hasn't done wrong with vansh)

other ppl views might be different from mine but this is my POV.

technically the thing i hate about ichha is her un feminine behaviour! like not standing up for herself in a time when women are trying to tell the world that we are no less than men! give us the same respect the same rights and the same treatment and stop thinking us inferior!
--Megz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know ichcha inocent hai aur kisi  ke bhi saath bura nahin karna chahati. But atleast use yeh sochna chahiye tha ki vo veer hi tha jiski vajah se vansh aadhe se zyaada theek hua tha aur wahi bhai vansh ko kaise maar sakta hai??. Aur main samajh sakti hoon ki ichcha vansh ki fikar karti thi aur isliye use rehab centre nahin bheja lekin vansh ki sehat ko dhyan mein rakhte hue , Ichcha jaane anjane mein uske saath galat kar rahi thi. Edited by RoSe21 - 13 years ago
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'll try not be biased towards tapu in this post.ichcha did'nt want vansh to go the rehab again because she knew vansh hated to be treated like a patient and ex-drug addict and besides she thought vansh was behaving normal with her and he did'nt require any treatment.when vansh was dying he pointed his finger towards veer so it is obious for her to thnk that veer killed her husband.now she is blinded by vansh's love just like tapu has blinded with hatred for ichcha.though i don't like ichcha's character after the leap but i don't think ichcha was wrong in this case.