Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
stop arguement girlls
we dont kno what will she do?? bcz its not real charater but a character made by CVs and never trust them

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rakun 4eva

stop arguement girlls
we dont kno what will she do?? bcz its not real charater but a character made by CVs and never trust them

for a change we  rnot arguingπŸ˜†
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

sorry dear they arent gonna show that cos the majority of audiences wont like that now and the fun will be gone from the serial! waise u tell me that now vnahs is dead so tapu's kartoot isnt coming out and waise ichha will not allow it and anywayz didnt nandish say the simple thing...if hes married to tapu and promised her father then why is he gonna leave her without reason?

cv's can show anything ...
and when veer comes to know that taps is a factor for vansh's death even jogi wont forgive her
and jogi and veer will eventually come to know of taps kartoot ...it will happen
then its veer-ichha unless a duplicate vansh enters ...
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rashi85

for a change we  rnot arguingπŸ˜†

okk i think i ahve used wrong word πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bipasha23

well veer is really very robotic...he never use his own brain and senses. he always does wht others told him to do. he has no power of his own.i'm sure if ichcha consider him the culprit he will accept the crime silently rather then defending himself. again this story will be streched for couple of months.atleast vansh used to speak some dialogues in the show, now everybody will behave like dummies.creatives are useless!!!! i will switch over to 'tere liye' now.its far better then uttaran coz characters are lively.

In initial days i found only veer to be the one with brains... He realized how taps got married to him... and without even icha telling him... and all.... but then... after icha got married.... he got lost... and tainted.... i jussst want veer and icha...
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

u know even i was feeling that vansh shud hv turned around and point the gun at the writer of uttaran....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£this show shud be banned....it portrays all the wrong things.....how can veeya marriage survive after all that taps has done.....she has crossed all limits (if at all any limit was yet to be crossed) by provoking vansh towards suicide....she is a cold blooded murderer now.....there is still one proof left and that is sms in sid's cell....but of course the the writer has already kicked that character out...

if he can't can we please do it... i am soo fed up....
Forget about Veeya Marriage survival... how is this show still surviving after... doing any craps... why do we still watch it..???? i mean i am not getting.. it.. everytime... ifeel something good will happen its all wrong....
PrincessFi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wont call vansh and ichchas marriage a love marriage either....coz ichcha married vansh to save tappus marriage and she did a kind of samjhotha....whenever vansh asked her why she loved him...the reply he always got was...coz i'm ur wife...she never ever tried to convince him or tell the truth of tapasya and also of veer...either before marriage or after marriage....in love marriage u rarely keep secrets...ichcha was also openly upset about veer being send out from the house and she never even once explained to vansh the true reason of her unhappiness....which naturally made him doubt that she still loved veer...😊

Vansh never loved ichcha either ...but felt in her he saw a saving grace...a person who can understand him always...somebody like a nurse...I was seriously confused how a guy like him who was locked in his house for half his life be an expert cook and such a romantic....πŸ˜‰

I agree that after their wedding it was developing into a truly love marriage...but sadly it was from the previous day of vanshs death....πŸ˜•
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mages this show is full of betrayal, Im so out of here now!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zaraiqs

i wont call vansh and ichchas marriage a love marriage either....coz ichcha married vansh to save tappus marriage and she did a kind of samjhotha....whenever vansh asked her why she loved him...the reply he always got was...coz i'm ur wife...she never ever tried to convince him or tell the truth of tapasya and also of veer...either before marriage or after marriage....in love marriage u rarely keep secrets...ichcha was also openly upset about veer being send out from the house and she never even once explained to vansh the true reason of her unhappiness....which naturally made him doubt that she still loved veer...😊

yup i agree she married vansh for the devil and her own reasons....but one not forget that she had care...concern and attachment with vansh before marriage...yes its a samjhota marriage but after marriage the samjhota turns into deep love and passion for ichcha.....and also one not forget that ichcha did not had any passion for veer but it was for vansh she was passionate about....if she didin't love vansh...she would not have accept all the mental and physical torure from vansh...which wife will stand such behaviour i am very 100% of the wives will divorce their husband for such treatment....but ichcha known for her tolerance she took all torture just for the sake of her love for vansh.....

another reason....even if its samjohta in a marriage...no women will want to give herself physically to her husband.....but ichcha did...she was all ready for consumation....and its pure love and devotion for her husband that she intend to give herself to him

ichcha is a sati savitri type person...after marriage her husband is everything to her.....and this women even to say "I Love You" will take ages because of her reserved nature...i still remember she took jogi's permission to tell "I Love You".....to vansh its possible...she tell it through her actions and expression that she loves him...this women can never express her feelings easily except for her tears.....she express her love to vansh through actions than words....and like we say actions speak louder than words......

as for veer out of the house...she was feeling bad because she felt that she is the sole reason for the V2 brothers rift that have cause seperation between mother-sons and brothers.....she blame herself...its not like she is missing veer.....which vansh took it another way around because he was living with his own world of hallucinations and illusions

Vansh never loved ichcha either ...but felt in her he saw a saving grace...a person who can understand him always...somebody like a nurse...I was seriously confused how a guy like him who was locked in his house for half his life be an expert cook and such a romantic....πŸ˜‰

to understand vansh's love is abit difficult...because he is obsessive....possesive...passionate and agressive.....we can;t say that he never loved ichcha....he loves her madly....the problem in him is that he never experienced his childhood and so does his parents never care hoots for him...and since ichcha showers all the care...concern....love.....he just see his mom...sister...lover...wife...nurse...teacher....every relationship that concern with a women in her...that is also call love because not every man gives such dignity to their wives.....vansh did....but rot in hell CVs....they completely ruined it big time......

when he was dying...he only remembered his wife.....that is true love....even his last breath he was waiting for his wife...and died on her arms looking at her...thats pure and divine love....vansh really loves ichcha....

and yes even i am surprised...a man who is 13 years addicted to drugs....locked in dark room....is simply so romantic...passionate...a great artist....musician....cook.....kudos Mr Vansh Singh Bundela.....a man with all qualities...ichcha was indeed lucky but the CVs just ruined their love story by bringning in devil and veer factor in their relationship along with VanCha past

I agree that after their wedding it was developing into a truly love marriage...but sadly it was from the previous day of vanshs death....πŸ˜•

infact they still had the golden chance to make VanCha marriage a success after knowing the truth of tapasya....but they just ruined it big time for us.....