Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sofna

I thght so too...if Dadi is goin to th party..she will either save the day....Or support Geet......n i really want her to see th tension betwn these two...........n giv us more Maaneet moments!!!😉

you said it !  Daadi has to just see the tension between these two and she will immediately know xactly what is happening .... that Maan Singh Khurana has finally lost it for Geet..........and as it is , she thinks Geet is the right one for him.......

Oh daadi, dear daadi , pls give us a happy party this time, Geet as it is had a nightnare in the last one

Durga1191 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG ..... i soooooooo hope dadi does what u think and doesnt stand around like a bystander ....

COME ON SUPER DADI ... UR OUR LAST HOPE 😆
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VJnLNMDJ

Me hope so too ya, so very much , and only daadi can set things right for us at this time...

Yahooo!!! Dadi to the rescue 😃. I think eventually Dadi will become the reason of Maan realizing his feelings for Geet. Oh, I love how you think yaar!!!
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Hey believe me I was about to post a topic on this....Then saw yours.

Was thinking the same thing ki though Maan will be furious, Daadi will love the party theme and will by mistake think that Maan wanted this theme. VOILA!!!

And also if GEET leaves after the confrontation, then it will be Daadi who would be instrumental in bringing her back to office...Remember Daadi is still the Chairperson of the Khurana Construction.

Wow and cherry on top will be if Daadi instructs Maan that he should bring her back himself. Think Think Think. 😆

@red: that would be an extremely interesting scenario to watch..!! a situation that would maan khurana in a fix, that maan khurana who proudly proclaims that , "maan singh khurana ke paas har problem ka hal hota hai."
he can neither go and face geet because of his internal conflicts nor can he ignore dadi's orders.

wow.... i would love that situation...!!! and maan's favortie dailogue, "yeh ladki mujhe pagal kar degi, aur yeh dadi bhi."

it would be interesting to watch how he'd be stuck in between two ladies whom he cannot ignore, who are equally stubborn as he is and equally important to him...!!!!

-soumya

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: VJnLNMDJ

you said it !  Daadi has to just see the tension between these two and she will immediately know xactly what is happening .... that Maan Singh Khurana has finally lost it for Geet..........and as it is , she thinks Geet is the right one for him.......

Oh daadi, dear daadi , pls give us a happy party this time, Geet as it is had a nightnare in the last one

@red: yes, its time she senses the tension between the two. and how maan is deliberately ignoring her or torturing her because he cannot get away from her..!!! i like the whole idea of dadi's presence in the party.... interesting!!!!!!

-soumya
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes....dadi is our only saviour....hope she protects Maneet from this evil world....i only hope dev wont be at the party....NT mite force him to go...
crazee4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i honestly think that Daadi cant make it better as much as I want her to..but the only person who she can get across to is MAAN, i just hope she can make maan's mind right..like make him realize that he loves her..and maan is a bit shocked to hear that he's in LOVE with her..and by then its gonna be too late cuz geet would have quit already..and he cant find her !
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want Daadima to play an important role in here not just show us her imagination but actually make her imagination into reality..!
Tat would be a moment to cherish forever..
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Durga1191

OMG ..... i soooooooo hope dadi does what u think and doesnt stand around like a bystander ....

COME ON SUPER DADI ... UR OUR LAST HOPE 😆

"super dadi" ! Nice term !

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: raisa159

Yahooo!!! Dadi to the rescue 😃. I think eventually Dadi will become the reason of Maan realizing his feelings for Geet. Oh, I love how you think yaar!!!

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar!........If daadi does become the reason for  Maan realising his love for Geet, we will become a lifelong fan of hers , right ?