Daadi makes evrything right at party

Posted: 13 years ago
I think dadi will like the party decor and appreciate Geet over Sasha , like she had earlier done when she had come to office and met geet first time and reacted to Sasha's dress and false namaste..

And how lovely it will be if , contrary to all our fears, nothing bad will happen at the party and instead Dadi will be around to see Maan - Geet  "nok-jhok"  and tension , which daadi may understand, appreciate, enjoy and MAKE US ALSO ENJOY ... hope it goes that way..

I am scared of thinking bad, wud like to think happy .On Monday , jo hoga dekha jaayega,..atleas I will be happy till Monday ...

Daadi , we need you !

VJ

Edited by VJnLNMDJ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by VJnLNMDJ

<font color="#ff0099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#0000ff">I think dadi will like the party decor and appreciate Geet over Sasha , </font>like she had earlier done when she had come to office and met geet first time and reacted to Sasha's dress and false namaste..

And how lovely it will be if , contrary to all our fears, nothing bad will happen at the party and instead <font color="#0000ff">Dadi will be around to see Maan - Geet </font>"nok-jhok" and tension , which daadi may understand, appreciate, enjoy and MAKE US ALSO ENJOY ... hope it goes that way..
Anyways CV's like to take us by surprise..when we thot the earlier party wil be great it had its shocks...now we are thinking it will be bad becuase CV;s are making us think so..... what say ?

I am scared of thinking bad, wud like to think happy .On Monday , jo hoga dekha jaayega,..atleas I will be happy till Monday ...

Hoping for the best,

VJ

VJ
</font>

Hey believe me I was about to post a topic on this....Then saw yours.

Was thinking the same thing ki though Maan will be furious, Daadi will love the party theme and will by mistake think that Maan wanted this theme. VOILA!!!

And also if GEET leaves after the confrontation, then it will be Daadi who would be instrumental in bringing her back to office...Remember Daadi is still the Chairperson of the Khurana Construction.

Wow and cherry on top will be if Daadi instructs Maan that he should bring her back himself. Think Think Think. 😆
Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
if she is cmin dn its def gud fr geet..u nva kne dadima mite appreciate geets theme as well........
Originally posted by adits7

if she is cmin dn its def gud fr geet..u nva kne dadima mite appreciate geets theme as well.....n only dadima can shut sasha's mouth...
VJ ....love you for saying that.🤗........too much sadness on the forum today........which is understandable.......coz these two have such an impact on us.....they happy we happy😃 .....they sad we sad😭........but  mon. tak kya worry karna.......jo hoga dekha jayega........CVs ne aaj tak disappoint nahi kiya aage bi nahi karenge........fingers crossed.....👍🏼
Originally posted by doodleberry

[

Hey believe me I was about to post a topic on this....Then saw yours.

Was thinking the same thing ki though Maan will be furious, Daadi will love the party theme and will by mistake think that Maan wanted this theme. VOILA!!!

And also if GEET leaves after the confrontation, then it will be Daadi who would be instrumental in bringing her back to office...Remember Daadi is still the Chairperson of the Khurana Construction.

Wow and cherry on top will be if Daadi instructs Maan that he should bring her back himself. Think Think Think. 😆

Great to know,   you were thinking the same ? Actually i was sure somebody wud hv remembered daadi's mischievous smile and already posted this, but  didnt find any , And I needed to sleep peacefully with happy thots , so....

Wow, let daadi send maan to bring her back.that'll be something !

Originally posted by adits7

I too hope dadima will appr theme............ and she dislikes Sasha!
Originally posted by dee30

VJ ....love you for saying that.🤗........too much sadness on the forum today........which is understandable.......coz these two have such an impact on us.....they happy we happy😃 .....they sad we sad😭........but  mon. tak kya worry karna.......jo hoga dekha jayega........CVs ne aaj tak disappoint nahi kiya aage bi nahi karenge........fingers crossed.....👍🏼

i too was sad ya, Mannet hv such an effect , we live and die with them.....then I  thot I just needed the loving lap of daadi to sleep peacefully in...
Originally posted by raisa159

Hope so 😊

Me hope so too ya, so very much , and only daadi can set things right for us at this time...

I thght so too...if Dadi is goin to th party..she will either save the day....Or support Geet......n i really want her to see th tension betwn these two...........n giv us more Maaneet moments!!!😉