Tia n her thinking

mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Tia is pretty n all but tht doesn't mean the audience shud drag her sooo far in the competition tht more deserving candidates go out b4 her like Karmakar girl (poor girl studied music but still failed wit such a great voice) , Bengali girl, Shahi....unfair!
Seroiusly i'm not bashing her but deserving shud stay for a longer peroid of time
In this article she says she didn't get sympathy votes she got BEAUTY/PRETTY LOOKING votes...........few performances of her were alright, otherwise each had something lacking
To top it all she is an untrained singer but a TRAINED dancer so why not give an audition at DID rather than Indian Indol.....jis cheese mein training nahi hai usme jana par jis me training hai aur confident hai ke mein aage tak ja sakte hoon usme particpate nahi kar na......wat kinda common sense/straight forward thinking is tht???!!! Please Explain!!!!! Just cuz her friends said to try out at II5 she goes n gives it a try......uske friends bhi uski tarah "naive" hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari100 thumbnail
Agree with mihali completely. Tia was the weakest singer of this season.
pari100 thumbnail

jab log shivam aur rakesh ka band bajana nahin thakte to tia ka band bajane mein kya problem hain...πŸ˜›
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari100

jab log shivam aur rakesh ka band bajana nahin thakte to tia ka band bajane mein kya problem hain...πŸ˜›

The difference is Tia is eliminated...shivam and rakesh are still in the competition.
I don't see any posts about Yashraj/Shashi/Naushad/Arpita etc then why Tia?
pari100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalline23

The difference is Tia is eliminated...shivam and rakesh are still in the competition.
I don't see any posts about Yashraj/Shashi/Naushad/Arpita etc then why Tia?

so wt if she is eliminated...there is no such rule in IF dat if a contestant is eliminated u can nt create threads rgd him/her...
y tia bcoz she was the one due to whom deserving contestants like shashi, naushad and arpita got eliminated...
Edited by pari100 - 13 years ago
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari100

so wt if she is eliminated...there is no such rule in IF dat if a contestant is eliminated u can nt create threads rgd him/her...
y tia bcoz she was the one due to whom deserving contestants like shashi, naushad and arpita got eliminated...

I am not saying dont create threads, all I am saying is what is the use of discussing how she got votes, if she was deserving or not.....
Haan par woh eliminate ho chuki what is the point of being upset about how she got votes....Yes i agree she was not a good singer but she did get votes probably for singing or for other reasons.....there are still singers in the top 5 who dont deserve to be thereπŸ˜•

Edited by crystalline23 - 13 years ago
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ok but my main point of tia is tht she is trained in dancing toh y did she audition for Indian Idol 5 instead she shu'dve gone to some dance like DID or DPL where her actual talent wud've been appreciated..... Wat's so smart in doing something ur not trained in where u can get better in something tht ur trained in already

Originally posted by: mihali7

ok but my main point of tia is tht she is trained in dancing toh y did she audition for Indian Idol 5 instead she shu'dve gone to some dance like DID or DPL where her actual talent wud've been appreciated..... Wat's so smart in doing something ur not trained in where u can get better in something tht ur trained in already

You should ask Judging Panel whey they selected her for Gala. She didnt get through audition round based on public voting. I agree that there were better  singers who got eliminated before her but what the point of creating this topic after her elimination

Edited by SlumGOD - 13 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ab toh chali gayee na? Ab jaan loge kya bacchi ki? πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ok she is gone now, chod do bechari ko ab. poor thing.