Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Poor girl is gone and people are still bashing her..

Can we pls move on...and leave her alone..
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hello what about the judges who selected her form among many 'trained' singers? It was not about public voting. If judges can bring Tia and Bhoomi to galas, then its very much possible they will stay there also. You cannot do your job hsoddily then expect others to do theirs well
And anyway I don't think you need to grudge her participating. Its her wish, and she had the love of public who brought her till top 6.

I don't know how can any one be still be mad at her after listening to her farewell speech she was humble, down to earth and I loved her for that, So please guys bechari ko ab tho thoda aaram karne do. I agree even I was one of them who was wishing that she was not there as the talented ones are going before her but let's face the fact that she was there because of the public. So let's move on and just hope ......that the best singer wins.

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystalline23

I am not saying dont create threads, all I am saying is what is the use of discussing how she got votes, if she was deserving or not.....
Haan par woh eliminate ho chuki what is the point of being upset about how she got votes....Yes i agree she was not a good singer but she did get votes probably for singing or for other reasons.....there are still singers in the top 5 who dont deserve to be there😕

So with u on that ..👍🏼
But u have to understand. Tia brings TRP.... both in real as well as  virtual world...😃

😊
Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

So with u on that ..👍🏼
But u have to understand. Tia brings TRP.... both in real as well as  virtual world...

Dont forget, she also bring trolls in the  virtual world. Some of them are highly toxic and poisonous.😃 Also hard to get rid of.
-Neha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
umm, well that is how Sourabhee won! She just danced around!
rborocksss thumbnail
the fact is Tia is the weakest singer in ID- 5.So she deserves to be out much before but now that she is gone so it is pointless to discuss about her.But I am very happy to see her out coz I cant see any deserving singer getting out due to her.