Get over it guys.... both are right

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
For quite sometime Armaan has loved Riddhima. She became the meaning of his life. So in a rainy day if he imagines her I would think it's understandable, sort of. Rain does that to people. At least it sends me down the memory lane. The guy is struggling. He is not perfect. He is human, isn't that the quality we all love. We wish to see human struggle? This show doesnt have a protagonist vs villain storyline, so the characters struggle with themselves. It's hard to let a loved one go, and see her with someone else. So don't be so mean to the guy. Give him some time. There isn't a turn of switch in him that can automatically stop loving Riddhima. There is a reason Shilpa is there. He will eventually get over Riddhima.

As for the SR fans they are also quite right. Brotherhood, friendship these are based on loyalty. It's not that Armaan was sleeping and ended up dreaming. He was day dreaming. He was in control of his thoughts. And he was imagining himself with Riddhima intmately, Ridz is not only married but married to someone who calls Armaan his friend and brother. So don't accuse the SR fans for saying mean things. You should try to see where are coming from.

Last but not least....

Can we just wait to see this scene air? There are billion topics roaming around on this. Save something for the actual episode.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I 100% agree with you...lets wait and watch the episode guys! 😊
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed thanks for the honest post appericiate it.
aish2xotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

True Armaan is human &getg over hes one true luv is not smtg that he can do over night...its like a healing process. However I was so dissapinted seein Armaan imagining Rhiddima...just wanted him &Shilpa in dat rain sequenze :((

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you! Umm if its easy to get over a true love like that and not even think about it, then I seriously applaud the people that fall in love and get their hearts broken..cause as far as what I know/seen..coming out of that phase can take upto a LONG time .So everyone whose bashing Armaan needs to CHILL!
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you as an SR fan you understand what love is BUT sorry to say the fans SR who opened the topic will never agree

We all knoew arman love for riddhima form last 3 yrs riddhima was his life and breadth if one fine day riddhima tell leave without me it will surely take him sometime

Atleast give him that time yaar. He did tried to forget ridhima but shilpa unintrentionally brought back all the memories

TIme is what armaan needs
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think in the article it said that they had coconut milk which has some sort of intoxicator mixed into it..its understandable why armaan would think of her and i don't blame him.its transitioning time and it'll take time so its okay w/ me
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you...

It was painful to see Armaan like that as in this process,he is the one who is in pain...

Its understood that he will take time to move on as first love is never easily forgotten...he just needs some space to clear some of the memories which have become painful for him...
He is a guy who is in deeply in love and is fighting with the fact that his love is in love with another...

I appreciate Armaan's strength to let go but it will take time as wounds only heal with time,...
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitamalik

I agree with you! Umm if its easy to get over a true love like that and not even think about it, then I seriously applaud the people that fall in love and get their hearts broken..cause as far as what I know/seen..coming out of that phase can take upto a LONG time .So everyone whose bashing Armaan needs to CHILL!

I agree with you it will take Armaan sometym to move on so lets wait for the sequence and also he is drunk no point on arguing over things which are yet to be seen

@Anita:i love ur Salman and Sonali Avi
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree  but I dont not understand A after 3 months of crap he did..I can understand him loving R but not lusting and going all over THis is not Armaan for me..Sorry ...
Rest will comment on seeing the episode.....