Aham - Can he deliver romantic lines?

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Because Aham has been so stoned faced and negative it will be hard to see him soften and have romantic dialogues. Can't imagine him saying "I love you Gopi, I can't imagine my life without you in it." Or dancing? hugging? and kissing? Naaaa!

No he will have a hard time with those lines and will we believe him?

What do you think? What other lines do we need him to say convincingly?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shelly....superb post...and topic to discuss...
abt whom I have to say actor or character.....hmmm..let me start with both...

first Actor...
till now Nazim's dialogue delivery has improved a lot....and yesterday and todays epi were clearly shown that.....in yesterday epi first time till now in the show he said such big big dialogues........u should observe the scene where he was doing Gopi ki chugli to Kroki......
I was just could not believe that it was the same person who could not say many words in proper hindi accent.....but he is doing well while improving his accent and some what acting also....

now comes character....
Aham...a complete angry young man...who always thinks 1000 times b4 speaking and then 1000000 times b4 smiling......
so it will be hard for him to be a softer Aham but not impossible if he will fall for Gopi...Gopi will change him pakka........
but still it will be difficult fot him to show the lover boy side of his persona....saying those three magical words will be  really like climbing a mountain for him....then kissing and hugging will be like going to another Milky Way......

but I will believe him doing all those things...but pahle use karne to do......
ShellJA thumbnail
Too soon to ask for the MilkyWay..lol!

But only trying imagine it so far and having a hard time. Totally agree as an acotor Nazeen has improved tremendously. My post was more for the character because of his behaviour and his rookha sookha ness it is hard to imagine him saying all the romantic stuff.

"Gopi, I worship the ground you walk on.." Naa hard to imagine.
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

Too soon to ask for the MilkyWay..lol!
agree....Milky Way tooooooooooooo far to even think abt.....

But only trying imagine it so far and having a hard time. Totally agree as an acotor Nazeen has improved tremendously.
thanx for agreeing with me...and now m just looking forward for seeing him romantic avatar........

My post was more for the character because of his behaviour and his rookha sookha ness it is hard to imagine him saying all the romantic stuff.
ok...no probs then also I replied ur questions and cleared ur doubts....hope so..........

"Gopi, I worship the ground you walk on.." Naa hard to imagine
this dialogue...Aham will say...**m fainting even just by imagining it**
wt will happen to me when he will say in the show.....God knows.........

ShellJA thumbnail
You're too funny when should be going to bed!!! It's almost 1:30 am in india!!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

You're too funny when should be going to bed!!! It's almost 1:30 am in india!!!

in real life am not like this much funny...but here at forum i njoy being like this...
u are saying this now...dint u observe my updates full of humor...even tragedy ko bhi comedy banakar likhti hu....
hehehehe.......

i was also thinking to go...but w8ing for rimi to come..so that at  least i'll talk to her once...but might be she is busy today......
but i'll go in 10 mints....
ShellJA thumbnail
I love all your updates and posts...they are hilarious. I really enjoy them. If you're like this on the forum I am sure on the inside you're truly like this! Don't think I saw any post from her today.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
yup..m like this till some extent...if i'll have close frnds around me...
if not then m in my shell always....
ShellJA thumbnail
That is okay too.

Sleep well and go all the way to the other side of the milky way in your dreams. I am to go and pick up my boys at summer camps!

type to you tomorrow (or this evening for me)
Telly_Addict thumbnail
okkk...and thanx for wishing for my journey to the milky way.....i'll be back with some more ideas through my FF.....its already many days i dint update it....i'll do tomorrow...with milky way ka experience...