Purehearts thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The character who play Khushi is a adorable girl.I just love her when she talk and when she calls "Masi ma" it is so sweet.
In today's episode and all the previous episode show her very mild in every sense.
She does not get mentioned that she is good at studies or even outgoing like in today's episode.
Is it the shy subdued nature of Sadhana's they are portraying here or are they showing Khushi is sad knowing about her parents ,her dad who is not there for her, though physically being next to her and her mom dead?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shopgirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very rightly said PH...i felt the same 2day...n she reminded so much of sadi...remmbr sadi also always used 2 keep a step back so tht rags can go further...likewise khushi 2day said no 2 the dance....very similar....
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Khushi is a very mature girl, she will grow up to another Sadhna. Creatives are keeping the door open for another leap. Mya be Sara Khan will come back as Khushi
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
We have Sadhan's image in everyone
Kushi, Anmol and even Alek and above all Ragini who is also a Sadhana for Kushi !!!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

We have Sadhan's image in everyone
Kushi, Anmol and even Alek and above all Ragini who is also a Sadhana for Kushi !!!

Ragini has started talking like Sdahna these days..."meri galti hain" "mujhe maaf kar dijiye"😆
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like mother, like daughter.
Purehearts thumbnail
I know, I could not help but notice that obvious.Looks like Cts are saving the Khushi's actions to portray the return of Sadhana as Khushi!
I feel, there should be some difference in Khushi, as she is brought up by Raagini with love and in Rajvansh parivaar where she gets everything except off  course Mom and Dad's love and upbringing.
I feel like Khushi should be more confident as she has different and probably better support than Sadhana did as a child .

Sadhna's beauty (internal, external) is pure and clear ... like the purest and most clear water ... whoever gets touched by it takes its color, and the is refreshed - rejuvinated ... reborn as new ...

Khushi is Sadhna's essence ... she is a different person with different surroundings ... but she will keep the respect and obligations of her late mother ... the pure soul ... the blessing for all. Khushi is her khushi =)
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

Sadhna's beauty (internal, external) is pure and clear ... like the purest and most clear water ... whoever gets touched by it takes its color, and the is refreshed - rejuvinated ... reborn as new ...

Khushi is Sadhna's essence ... she is a different person with different surroundings ... but she will keep the respect and obligations of her late mother ... the pure soul ... the blessing for all. Khushi is her khushi =)

nothing can change the fact that she is Sadhna's daughter..."Sadhna ka dil ka thukda hain"  everything starting from her complexion, her eyes, her ability to take "backseat", feel for others...everything reminds of Sadhna..

Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

U r a hardcore sadhna fan..

I love reading ur posts..

by any chance u r a writer by profession