Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purehearts thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

'morning shows the day" dear...by following a child, one can predict to a great extent what potential the child has...

Bani, I totally agree with what you are saying.
Again my point is Sadhana and Khushi are the same but their different bodies.They are supposed to be the same medicine in different bottles.
I feel it will become plain and boring if they repeat the same scene with of Saagini for Tammy and Khushi.Plus they just keep highlighting the same things like Sadhana is for sacrifice and so is Khushi and she will do anything for her sister just like her mother did, they are playing Sadhana's character all over again.
Khushi should be portayed different atleast in her actions matching to the environment, situation and upbringing, keeping Sadhana's essence intact.Show the same quality in different way.
So many times we wish Sadhana and Alekh's scenes were more or even Sadhana should have done something different other than always worrying for her sister and Maika.
I just hope The CTs show Khushi's other qualities too no the just the sacrificing nature.

hereandhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@Purehearts : Totally agree with you ,they should show the goodness of Khushi in some different way specialy when the environment in which she is and to that of Sadi's childhood was different .

For Sadi she never has Parents and so she found love in Mamaji and Ragi and They both are everything for her,so we can understand her feelings for her sister and moreover Sadi was ill treated by Mamiji therefore she was more in love with Ragi because for her she was the only one who loved her (apart from mamaji) ,  as in a mother's luv .

For Khushi ,although she lost her mother but Ragi has given her that motherly love and affection and Anmol is a father figure to her ,she is never deprived of luv and moreover never illtreated  . So at this point I feel this sacrifies thing looks out of place .  She should be shown more like a child ,I want to see the process of bond development between Tammy /Khushi and then once they grow up they can be like Sagini . Right now I want childish fights,ruthna manana , doing everything together . At this stag they should show them as kids ,that child like bholapan rather then mature . I want CT's to show completely normal childhood for Khushi ,and being Sadi's daughter she has born with all the good qualities . In future tracks I am sure she will be shown as facing many problems so atleast for now let her have a peaceful childhood .The girl who plays Khushi is so sweet that I want her to do all masti with Tammy/Aalekh and lead a proper childhood .