Happy Birthday ASHU

Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Our very own ashu (Sweet_Ashum) has turned 16 years ki buddhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Ashu bbz i wish u a very very very Happy Birthday from the whole Attitude CC. Hope you have a rocking day and a blissful year. aur jaa balike tere 100 bache ho aur sab ka naam saniya ho🀣 and oye kamini, sola saal ki baali umar ko sambhalna and Hot maals ko bohot buri nazar se mat dekhna. VO SIRF MERE HAI😑🀣

Birthdays come and go each year,
Today is yours, so don't you fear.
Conversations fill the air,
We have joined you since we care.

Funny jokes and laughs out loud,
We will always be your crowd.
Many friends you haven't seen,
How long has it really been?

We shall dance all through the night,
Until our spirits are truly light.
Celebrate our dearest friend,
A birthday poem, we wish to send.

Edited by Sani_Rani - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sani_Rani thumbnail

Food made by chef saniya😳. chill mummy ne madad ki thi, so it's edibleπŸ˜†

Starters
Main course

Dessert
( am a bit obssesed with black forest cake)πŸ˜†
Time to get TALLI guysπŸ˜†
Soft drinks
Hope you lot enjoyed the party

Sani_Rani thumbnail

Messege by sexy churelπŸ˜†

Dear ashu,
first of all a very happy birthday bbz and i hope u have a brilliant year. my all good wishes are with you.
you have been a great freind and a wonderfull ff writer. i still miss ur ff😭. so strange that we came so close cuz of my morcha attack and u kamini dhokebaaz dal badlu joined them and not me🀒🀣 par acha hi hua cuz then u came to attitude cc and we became great freinds.πŸ˜ƒ love u bbz and always stay happy and wish u again a very happy birthday. oye hoye sweet sixteen ho gayi kaminiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. muahz.
love
sani
mere taraf se black forest cakeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HappyBirthday57.gif happy birthday image by mix111com
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey 16 saal ki buddhi hum SABKI Ashu πŸ€—πŸ˜†

MSG from YOUR VINCHI πŸ˜†

Hey Ashu , this is to tell you that we all love you loads and loads...πŸ€—...You are our sweet cutie pie... ..in such a short span of time, you have become very close to our hearts ...  πŸ˜ƒ

I remember meeting you on ur FF and also destroying its suspense later....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... par kya karoon yaar kabhi kabhi mera dimaag sach me kuch jyada hi chal jaata hai... But then its been really a wonderful experience after that ...  Well , i never told you but u r really as mischievous as my small sis...  just as naughty as her.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...
and some times soo sweet ki kisi ko bhi diabetes ho jaaye...... waise agar tu doctor ban na chahti hai toh tere liye toh faayda hi hai, hai na?πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

You know kabhi kabhi mera mann karta hai ki tere muh ke saath saath dimaag ke shutter bhi band kar doon ... kyunki tu hamesha surprises kharaab kar deti hai......πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†... See, abhi bhi apne Bday thread ko dhund nikala... πŸ˜† ... kya tu hamesha meri posts me taka jhaaki karti rehti hai kya? .. beta usme kuch bhi interesting nae hota ... aage se aisa mat karna....... else .. chal chod aaj tujhe dhamki nae doongi ...tera BDay hai na ...toh tujhe baksh diya...🀣 ...isse mera Gift hi samjh lena.....

Hmm ..yeah so me kahan thi .. ?

*scratching my head*..
                                     ....... *biting my nails*

..Oh yeah , mujhe teri jhooti tareef karni hai ... jhooti kyun..?  ...Vini Idiot! How can u forget SANI is gonna pay you for it...!!...πŸ˜‘πŸ€”πŸ€£.....

..Switching back to Lecture oops Anchor mode.. : 🀣

Yeah, so ladies and gentleman! Here WE present to you the BDAY GIRL ASHU....... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arre sab sitting ovation toh do... 🀣

....Haan so everyone out there ... enjoy the party ... Have food (par jyada mat khaana we dont provide ENO! ...πŸ˜†) .. listen to the song, dance and drink and Most imp, Spare a MINUTE to WISH the BDAY girl...

AND lastly, Ashu ...m soo sorry girl for wishing you so late ...*holding ears*... this is just to tell you that we all love you loads... Alwaz be the way u are ...  u cute notorious girl just like a mouse..🀣

Once again wishing you a very happy and prosperous day ... May you get loads n loads of success and happiness ahead... May every ongoing day turns out to be the best day of your life... 

.... this is VINI oops ur VINCHI a representative of OUR ACC signing off now... 

...Have fun ... and hope you like the thread with mine n sani's bakwaas... 🀣

Love
Vini ❀️

Edited by coolvini4u - 13 years ago
namita18 thumbnail
happy birthday ashu...

will be back wid more after some time πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Edited by namita18 - 13 years ago
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aur jaa balike tere 100 bache ho aur sab ka naam saniya ho🀣

Lolz
Phir unka naam hoga Saniya I, Saniya II, Saniya III, Saniya IV,.........🀣 🀣🀣

Khana looks delicious Chef Sani!

Messege by sexy churelπŸ˜†

Dear ashu,
first of all a very happy birthday bbz and i hope u have a brilliant year. my all good wishes are with you. Thank you
you have been a great freind and a wonderfull ff writer Sachchi?!wow! Thanks!. i still miss ur ff😭Awww sorry jaan. Don't cry abhi time nahi hai nahi to 1 aur FF hai waiting for you to read n comment πŸ˜ƒ N madam btw I too miss ur FFs. Kamini jaldi update kar na! 🀣. so strange that we came so close cuz of my morcha attack and u kamini dhokebaaz dal badlu joined them and not me🀒🀣 Lolz yeah! I remember that! Our very 1st meeting was of me also telling u about the IF rules πŸ€£ par acha hi hua cuz then u came to attitude cc and we became great freinds.πŸ˜ƒ Yesh! love u bbz I love you too!and always stay happy and wish u again a very happy birthday Thank you. oye hoye sweet sixteen ho gayi kaminiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. muahz.
love Love u too!
sani  Ashu

Such awesome gifts jaani! Thanks!

Hey 16 saal ki buddhi hum SABKI Ashu πŸ€—πŸ˜†    Lolz 🀣

MSG from YOUR VINCHI πŸ˜†

Hey Ashu , this is to tell you that we all love you loads and loads...πŸ€—...You are our sweet cutie pie... ..in such a short span of time, you have become very close to our hearts ...  πŸ˜ƒ Awww thank you sooooooo much!

I remember meeting you on ur FF and also destroying its suspense later....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haaaaaaaaaan! Bechari bachchi ke FF ke har part ka suspense khol diya! I remember I was smiling n reading the comments. I read ur comment n screamed my lungs out! "Vinchiiiiii! Mamma, dekhiye na Vinchi ne hamare FF ka suspense khol diya!" Mom asked who is "Vinchi" when I replied she's the same Vini, n I have nicknamed her as "Vinchi". Mom burst out laughing saying that I'm very bad at creating a suspense n that my "Vinchi" is a bright girl who decoded the parts. U don't know how much I wanted to strangle u at that moment for breaking the whole suspense. Par madam wahan bhi nahi ruki! Hamesha suspense kholti gayi! N mom went on singing praises about all u guys!  ... par kya karoon yaar kabhi kabhi mera dimaag sach me kuch jyada hi chal jaata hai...I know, u r inspired by Chacha Chaudhary right? Par yaar, mere FF ko to baksh deti ya mujhe scrap ya PM karti! Khullam khulla mere FF ka suspense khola. πŸ˜† But then its been really a wonderful experience after that Yes, it truly has been *gets nostalgic* ...  Well , i never told you but u r really as mischievous as my small sis...  just as naughty as her.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Really? That's so sweet n nice. I wanna meet her n gang up against u πŸ˜†
and some times soo sweet ki kisi ko bhi diabetes ho jaaye...... waise agar tu doctor ban na chahti hai toh tere liye toh faayda hi hai, hai na?πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ How did u know I wanna become a doc? *scratches head* did I ever mention it? πŸ€” Haan haan fayda mera...par bechare mere patients πŸ˜†

You know kabhi kabhi mera mann karta hai ki tere muh ke saath saath dimaag ke shutter bhi band kar doon Haila! Main sachmein badbad karti hun? Thats an improvement coz I'm known to be more of a silent person..par mere dimag ka shutter band kyun? Oh! aage lika hai..lemme read πŸ˜†... kyunki tu hamesha surprises kharaab kar deti hai......πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†... See, abhi bhi apne Bday thread ko dhund nikala... πŸ˜† ...🀣  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 1 baat bataun? Jab Sani ne pehla "res" kiya tha tabhi maine dhund nikala tha...See? πŸ€£ kya tu hamesha meri posts me taka jhaaki karti rehti hai kya?Haan. Bohot maza aata hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .. beta usme kuch bhi interesting nae hota Jhoot!... aage se aisa mat karna....... else Kyaaaaaaa?.. chal chod aaj tujhe dhamki nae doongi ...tera BDay hai na ...toh tujhe baksh diya...🀣 Bohot bohot dhanyawaad aapka maate! ...isse mera Gift hi samjh lena.....

Hmm ..yeah so me kahan thi .. ?

*scratching my head*..
                                     ....... *biting my nails*

..Oh yeah , mujhe teri jhooti tareef karni hai ... jhooti kyun..?  ...Vini Idiot! How can u forget SANI is gonna pay you for it...!!...πŸ˜‘πŸ€”πŸ€£.....
Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! πŸ˜² πŸ˜† Sani don't pay her! She din do a good job! πŸ˜†

..Switching back to Lecture oops Anchor mode.. : 🀣

Yeah, so ladies and gentleman! Here WE present to you the BDAY GIRL ASHU....... πŸ‘πŸ‘   Thank you thank you!

Arre sab sitting ovation toh do... 🀣  do na!!!! I'm waiting! 🀣

....Haan so everyone out there ... enjoy the party ... Have food (par jyada mat khaana we dont provide ENO! ...πŸ˜†) .. listen to the song, dance and drink and Most imp, Spare a MINUTE to WISH the BDAY girl... Haan.....Muft mein kha peekar nahi nikalna..mujhe wish karna! 🀣

AND lastly, Ashu ...m soo sorry girl for wishing you so late ...*holding ears* Hey! Its ok. I told u not to hold ur ears. Mujhe achcha nahi lagta... this is just to tell you that we all love you loads 😳 Thank you!... Alwaz be the way u are ...  u cute notoriou
s girl just like a mouse..🀣
Mouse!!!!! 😲U compared me with a mouse? Chuhiya? 🀣 Lolz but nice pic of the me anyways! 🀣
Once again wishing you a very happy and prosperous day ... May you get loads n loads of success and happiness ahead... May every ongoing day turns out to be the best day of your life...  Aameen. 😊

.... this is VINI oops ur VINCHI a representative of OUR ACC signing off now... 

...Have fun I did πŸ˜ƒ... and hope you like the thread with mine n sani's bakwaas... 🀣    I loooooooooooooooooved the thread! πŸ˜ƒ
Love                                                                                     Love you too
Vini ❀️
heyyy!U r supposed to write "Ur Vinchi πŸ˜†"         Sabki Ashu πŸ˜†

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 13 years ago
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
πŸ€—Heyyyyyyy TRUTI FRUTIπŸ€—

http://www.coolfreeimages.net/images/birthday/happy_birthday_13.gif

http://www.devyai.com/images/chocolates1.jpg

wish u many many happy returns of the DAY
may god fulfill all ur wishes
make u smile &
keep u happy ALWAYS
πŸ˜ƒmy Best wishes is always with uπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†Lots of love to Ms.SWEET SIXTEENπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
😳ur PP
😳

Edited by Prinnia - 13 years ago
princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey ashuu

May this year be your best ever.

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.

Not just a year older, but a year better.

Here's to another year of experience.

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

Manny happy returnd of teh day may u enjoy this day to ur fullist n al ur dreams come true....finallly ur sweet 16 .....😳 i wanna be 16 againπŸ˜† i remmeber all the fun i had in my school hope u enjoy ur day n ur year as much as i did actly more😊
we havent talked tht much ....but hope in future we become good freinds
by the way ..wht sani told abut 100 saniyas
nice idea sweetss....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

love yaaa loadzz
habs
Edited by princess52 - 13 years ago
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Ashu, my bossy
happy birthday
may God give u all that is the best for u