Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Nice post/update Shruti :))

OMG..... this is why i just can't get over this chudail and batameez couple !! They are so adorable, and I love CVS for giving this script for SR. I am loving them even more; especially for their nok-jhok!!!  Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!! I don't mind if YT throws me out after I watch Siddhima's nok-jhok......LOL
amazing postπŸ‘ 

the way ridz said that even if he makes her life hell in the hospital, he should not forget that this house is hers to, if he maked her life hell then she to will make his life worse then hell in their house. it is like tite for tate. 

like rid said before she is his wife aur uski marzi chali gi, now sid needs to watch what he does otherwise he is a gone case, she will make him swiffe the floor and clean the whole house while she gets her beauty sleep.

i cannot wait for tomorrow, it is going to be amazing, miya biwi fight. if sid will shove the rule in ridz face in hospital, then ridz to will shove her rules to sid face once they are at their penthouse(heaven).

oops vs.oops is here 
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

n thts our SIdihimma!!

Waiting for tommorrow.........fatak shatak......

lovely post shruuu!

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was too cute... SR were adorable today... soooo looking forward to this scene... i loved both of their expressions
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Love your topic Shruti...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode..the precap looked amazing and am really looking forward to it..😊
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes the chudail and batameez back into action..Ridz is coming on line though very soon we will have her in RED NIGHT GOWN hubby gifted her...........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
bajlooka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post shruti. thanks. πŸ‘
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome topic shru loved the precap it was sooo cute SR are just too adorable☺️
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just loved Rids smile, it was like saying its my way or the high way. I want to see if Sid retorts back to madam churail.🀣
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Looking forward to tomorrows episode. I am loving the comfort level between sid and ridz now - they are finally acting like a married couple =)