Devi

13 July WU:Lakshmi knows the truth!!

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap?😃

I am as usual late with the update and I am proud of myself😃😆. Actooly guys, Next week, I'll be flying to India 'coz I got admission in NIT 😃. I won't be coming online the moment I get in the college as 1st years dun' need to get their Private laptops😕 and I guess You all will NOT miss me, right?😭. And moreover, Devi will be telecasted for only 2 more days and after that, all over😕.

In todays episode, We see the first step of Romance between PraLaksh
😉 and some more of Taniya's Nautanki and

Lakshmi rushed to Hospital
The scene starts with the ground on which Lakshmi is lying on Pranay's lap and Pranay is busy trying to wake her up😕 ( What's wrong with him? She's all hurt and blood's coming from her forehead and she's unconcious and he is waking her up as if she is sleeping😆). Now Pranay stops is waking drama and asks those people gathered around to bring water. One lady in Pinnk saree says, "OMG! This girl is so lucky that she got such a loving husband who takes care of her." (hahahahahahahahahah! doesn't she know that even if she would have got hurt and would be lying there, Pranay would also do the samething to her😆, then someone should say what a loving husband she has got😆😉). And then, one old man scolds her for saying that. (Obviously!!😕). Now Pranay takes Lakshmi to the Hospital and from there, he telephones Rani-ma and tells her about the accident. Rani-ma is all worried and she says that since it's very late, they should be staying in the Mandir's dharmshaaala😃. (I knew something like this will happen, after all, All romantic scenes in Tellywood start like this only😉😛).

Dharmshaala leads to first step to PraLaksh Romance😉😆
PraLaksh are now in the Temple's dharmshaala. Lakshmi again starts feeling giddy and Pranay gets all worried😳. He asks her if her head's still hurting. Lakshmi says there's nothing like that😃. Then Pranay realizes that she is Hungry and he asks her if she is. To this, lakshmi is surprised and asks, "How do you know I am hungry?" Pranay replies, "I just know from your facial expressions😃 and you remember, when we first met in that jungle, I understood by your facial expressions that you are hungry. Now wait here, I'll try getting you something😳" and he leaves. Lakshmi is all happy and at that same time, she keeps wondering on how Pranay came to know that she is hungry. Now Pranay comes back with some dharmshaala guy with him and that guy is seen carrying to plates containing Poori's and Potatoe Curry. (Arghhh! i hate food! God knows why they keep showing food everytime in serials🤔). Now, after that plate-carrying guy leaves, Pranay hands over a plate to Lakshmi and tells her to eat😳. Then she comes to him, she gives him her plate and she also insistes him to eat😳😳. Then she takes another plate and does her Pooja.😳 and Pranay keeps staring at her😳😳. Then she starts eating. Pranay also starts eating and suddenly, Lakshmi stops him and asks him to do Pooja. Then she only takes his plate and does Pooja for him😳😳. Then PraLaksh start eating the food. (OMG! The best part in Pranay is, He is a lefty!!!!😳😳😳). Then Lakshmi takes a bite and she starts coughing badly.  Pranay runs and gets water for her. After drinking that water, she becomes alright😃. The she tells Pranay that, "When I was small, I used to love spicy food. But Bappu never used to allow me to have it. He always used to say that I am Devi and if someone comes to know about me having Spicy food, then he would be a shame."😡 She starts crying😭 at this point and continues, "I couldn't argue with him since he was my bappu. Infact, I was not allowed to even breath without his permission😭". Now Pranay cuts her there and goes towards her and sees tears in her eyes and says, "Arrey lakshmi, why are you crying?" and he wipes her tears and hugs her🤗 (hahahah! I put whatever Emot-icons possible😆 but the hugging scene was too good. Both PraLaksh were so cute and they did look like 'made-for-eachother'😳 and moreover, pranay was all lost in that hug😳😉).

Taniya's Nautanki🤢
Now pranay get's out of his dreamland and feels embarrased that he hugged lakshmi😕 while lakshmi is all giving lovey-Dovey looks😳. now pranay get's a call and it's unfortunately from Tania🤢. pranay goes out of the room and speaks to her. now this is how the conversation goes on between the two:

Taniya: Pranay, where are you? (OMG! She looked a like balloon to me😕😆)
Pranay: Taniya, i came to the Temple.
Taniya: That's fine. I wouldn't be worried if you went alone but you went with that lakshmi and that's what disturbing me!!🤢🤢🤢 (Then what does she expect?😡).

Okay, the thing is my net is acting too smart and it keeps going on and off evrytime and this doesn't allow me to do the full written updates so for now, bear with the shorter version:

1. Pranay tells Taniya about lakshmi not knowing about the 3 month deal. Taniya is still not convinced with it and is admant to get pranay back.
2.The news of Lakshmi's accident reaches Taiiy-ji and Co. Now Taiyy-ji decides to get hold of Raja-beardo and teach him a lesson.
3. Lakshmi tells pranay something about her childhood and then pranay asks her if they are both seperated then how would she live. She replies that nothing like that will happen since they are married off for 7 years and Lakshmi wants to be with her White horse walaa Prince for all her generations. Pranay feels bad.
4.The next morning, Lakshmi is in the temple and pranay comes there searching for her. Lakshmi takes his aashirwaad and tells that since it is 'Hariyaali-Teej' and thus, it's compulsory for a wife to take a husband's blessings!
(What shoughta Teej is this?!?🤔). And she also tells him to put sindoor on her fore-head with his hands!! Pranay feels and and Shocked. He tells her that he cheated her and did a big mistake and he can't repeat the samething again. Lakshmi gets curious and asks him what's he saying and Pranay tells her everything about the deal between the two fathers and this leaves Lakshmi SHOCKED~~~😲😲

Precap: Taiyy-ji and Taniya are in a room talkin evil things!🤢 Taiyy-ji says that now they have to drive this Lakshmi off and Taniya says once Pranay's dead body will leave this place, I'll take my amount of money and leave😡. Lakshmi hears all this and gets shocked!!!😲

OMG! This episode was really naaice! And moreover, Our Vrisha Baba has now found out that his Taniya dhakan is a cheat!😆 And Abs, tho' I din' mention in the update, pranay is still ON with his Zombie head tilts😆

Sorry Omce again guys! I had no choice than doing the shorter version

Edited by dazzlingangsta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, complete it - they're showing the next episode now
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrisha

Ok, complete it - they're showing the next episode now

Okay, i completed now😃
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: imagine-addict

haha balloon taniya.

She did look like a Balloon!😆
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣 poor vrisha. Me 😆 I KNEW IT. Hahahaha
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: imagine-addict

🤣 poor vrisha. Me 😆 I KNEW IT. Hahahaha

Vrisha was busy preaching Taniya naaa!🤣 And even i knew about this Taniya stuff!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dazzlingangsta

3. Lakshmi tells pranay something about her childhood and then pranay asks her if they are both seperated then how would she live. She replies that nothing like that will happen since they are married off for 7 years and Lakshmi wants to be with her White horse walaa Prince for all her generations. Pranay feels bad.

Actually, Lakshmi tells him that the marriage will last 7 lifetimes, as it's said to in Hindu tradition.  Not years.

Didn't see today's episode, but looks like 1 episode is too short to wind things up from where they are now.
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Yea i know...but i forgot about that when i was doing the update😃.