reet passes to go to new deilhi

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so reet finds out that she passes her exams to go to school in new delihi ...how sweet....
she is such a sweet girl....when she found out form her younger brother...she gave everyone a young....she is very close to her father....which is so sweet......however her older brother is a real evil punk and so his wife....he is going to try and get her married to that evil guy who was looking at her on the stairs of the temple....i don't know his name....what a creepy looking guy.....did not like the way he was looking at her like a piece of meat...i hope he does not attack her....

the older brother is really going to cause trouble for her...and i hope she fights back....she was not comfortable when she was introduced to the creepy looking guy and his father....
i hope they don't stop her from going to school....

comments.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
apart from reet her elder bro kuldeep and his wife yashodha no one name is mentioned it is so boring yes reet is going to delhi.i must say i just don't like yashodha acting when she's talking to her hubby her playing with her eyes i don't want to go more but i hate her.as she's overacting.my opinion.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

apart from reet her elder bro kuldeep and his wife yashodha no one name is mentioned it is so boring yes reet is going to delhi.i must say i just don't like yashodha acting when she's talking to her hubby her playing with her eyes i don't want to go more but i hate her.as she's overacting.my opinion.

with all that has happened to reet i wonder if she will go to new delhi...kuldeep her brother was telling her it is not good for a girl to go their...and she should get married...what business is it of him and his yashoda...they do not have much to do with their lives.... 😆 😆 😆