Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lakshmikr

no one can narrate story like you anu , its awesome, please keep up doing it.

Thanks and welcome to LTL........looks like ur new to IF...... 😳
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I was laughing like a silly πŸ€ͺat office reading your update. It had me 🀣. Thanks.

Why Dutta being such anakadu She was only trying to help.

This Kala needs to be pushed off a cliff soon or better send her to Anna, so they cancall it peace (like a barter system)😈

Barter system .......mein kuch dekhe kuch lethe hain........A anna ko Kala milegi (hope Fivr isnt reading this πŸ˜† ) .........but humko kya milega? πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahr

hi i am new to this forum but i watch this serial and i love this serial its the best serial with a new concept and yesterday when i was watching the serial and when nakku was tieing the dupatta on his wound and he was removing his hand i was laughing and saying bilkul bacho jaise lad rahe hai and after the episode finished the whole time i was thinking about tasha and infact i was smiling when i was thinking about them

Welcome to the forum.

Its definetly a different concept and different setup altogether.....no wonder its soon gaining much needed appreciation.... 😳

They were so kiddish in the fist-fight wala scene........couldnt bat my eyes.........Lovely couple ......
😳
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: isranawaz

but plz sorry to tell u ... i really hate ur supid jokes... so plzz it really interupts us.... i m sorry but plz stop ur shayaris and stuff tat gadha n stuff... is not funny anymore

πŸ˜†

Thanks for letting me know abt it .......but sowieeeee 😳 .....Thats my style of writing , cant change for one or two 😳 .

I color coordinate my update, so that it helps ppl like u who like to read the exact epi-stuff. All thats in red is the real - update. Rest is my stupidity as u put it πŸ˜†. I dont use colors for timepass, its to make sure all sorts of audience are entertained.....

About "gadha" and all , cant help it again, its what Dutta believes in and its what he said of himself........so pls dont take it the absolute way of we calling him a donkey, he is indeed a sweetheart, we all love him and there is no way we will belittle him.......... infact I watch this show only for that character............so pls relax and abt the funny comments, all I can say is , LTL is a serious show, there is no lighter moment perse..........and I am sure many will be bored if I just give a oring-routine update......

I love to see ppl smiling ...... even if its at my stupid jokes.......

BTW , welcome to the forum.........hope u join the convo more often 😳 .....love reading it.

Anu
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
epi se zyzada ur update rockz!! πŸ˜† wesay TASHA scene wz truly adorable bt cdnt njoy mch family k sth dekh rae the nd yea u rite CVz ini jaldi secret out nae karnay walay πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Broken_Heart72 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Thanks and welcome to LTL forum ......I guess iam seeing u here for the first time ........so pls do join the convo 😊

well im not new but a silent reader
and i just love reading your Written Updates
they are the best and BTW my name is aisha
hope to get to know you better