Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srishti. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: prabha.

I never realized that till now we have seen as many as 18 women (unless I have missed any, let me know) in CID as Officers and Forensic doctors.

CID OFFICERS

======================

1. ASHA

2. MRIDULA

3. ADITI

4. PRIYANKA

5. ANUSHKA

6. MUSKAAN

7. DEVYANA

8. KAVERI

9. LAVANYA

10. TASHA                                                        

11. KAJAL

12.POORVI

13.SHREYA

FORENSIC EXPERTS

======================

1. DR. VRINDA WAGLE

2. DR. ANJALIKA DESHMUKH

3. DR. NIYATI PRADHAN

4. DR. ALKA

5. DR. NAYLA RAJADHYAKSHA

6. DR. TAARIKA

7. DR. SONALI BARWE   

Out of all these ladies the memorable strong women who made an impact are (according to me)

1. ASHA

[Best Lady cop ever, 6 years on, my prayers are on for her return]

2. DR. NIYATI PRADHAN

[What an amazing character, she was so full of life, an expert at what she did. I miss her so much and really want her back]

3. TASHA

[I love this girl. Was not impressed when she came, seemed like yet another plastic doll but naah she just won me over with time. Guess 'asha' is indeed a magic word]

4. DR. ANJALIKA DESHMUKH

[She was negative and hence I hate her but she was a strong woman]

Apart from these ADITI,  DR. VRINDA WAGLE and DR. NAYLA RAJADHYAKSHA have been noticable but somewhere lacked the punch the 4 women above had.

Rest have been mostly forgettable either due to bad characterizations or bad acting. 7 noticable women out of 18 is not a good ratio, just goes to show that Fireworks have taken easy way out and not taken women characters in the show seriously.

Srishti. thumbnail
THANK YOU VERY MUCH PADMPRIYA AND JANVIFAN ONE LAST QUESTION GUYS RELLY SORRY I GET VERY JUMOPY WHEN IT COMES TO POORVI OR KAJAL COULD YOU TELL ME FROM WHERE DID U GET ALL THIS INFO
AND THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN GUYS THANKS A LOT๐Ÿ˜‰
and hw old do u think the trio might be๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by poorvisinghcd - 11 years ago
Srishti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

They do it when they are in disguise...we had our Purvi dressed up in a lovely saree last week. I wonder if in reality a lady selling fish would be dressed so well...jewellery, silk saree, lovely hairstyle and all.

HAHAHA ๐Ÿ˜† thats true and the dialougs she said in marathi it surely proved tht the beauty queen knows how to deliver dialougs๐Ÿ˜‰
AND i am sure no body would believe even for a second seeing her in dat getup that she is a muslim [ansha sayed urf reshma imtiaz sayeed]  but she rocked it as usual. whatever role u give poorvi she rocked it and also to add she would be the most prettist and richest maachiwaali in the indian history๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poorvisinghcd

HAHAHA ๐Ÿ˜† thats true and the dialougs she said in marathi it surely proved tht the beauty queen knows how to deliver dialougs๐Ÿ˜‰
AND i am sure no body would believe even for a second seeing her in dat getup that she is a muslim [ansha sayed urf reshma imtiaz sayeed]  but she rocked it as usual. whatever role u give poorvi she rocked it and also to add she would be the most prettist and richest maachiwaali in the indian history๐Ÿ˜†

We all realy love her acting ...i loved her acting a lot after asha ,tasha ...๐Ÿ˜Š
ya i also liked muskan n aditi...but not that much ...
nladdoo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also feel that aftr ASHA and Tasha Purvi is sum1 who is doing a nice job of being a female cop...
For shreya no comments pl...
Srishti. thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰
poorvi is indeed the beauty queen and angel of cid๐Ÿ˜Š
i love her
like many people watch cid for only abhijeet sir and daya sir i watch cid for poorvi and only poorvi [it was kajal before n before her tasha n before her muskaan]๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Has Jahnavi left the show ?
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Secret.Soldier

Has Jahnavi left the show ?

no she is very much there
nladdoo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail