Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeet. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
shraddha is good enough as a fornsic doc n no need of improvement!!
prabha. thumbnail
Really!!!! I think she needs to visit acting classes with immediate effect. Though 4 years with zero improvement is some achievement when it comes to consistency.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeet23

shraddha is good enough as a fornsic doc n no need of improvement!!

Give me BP Singh number... I want to act in CID as well.. if upper statement is true, I should get chance as well..After all, been following CID since 13 years.. Money and time I wasted for this is a lot more as compare to what shardha paid for acting classes
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whenever I thought of Police they should be strong and tough wheather Man or woman no maters about gender.Asha she was  a real lady cop...tough,sensitive,alert,active,dedicated...she dipicts storgness of the woman at a same time she was careing,soft..the other side of the woman.in case of fornsic dr.Niyati is always best...even anajalika...both are storng,feerless,cool and dominated...as 2 of my friends are fornsic expert so I  have idea about ki real fornsic dr. kaise hote hein...Niyati is best example of this....I really miss her..even dr. vaghale  and naila also was good fornsic expert....lekin tarika sonali๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคข esase jyada kuch nahi kehe sakati.
Come to the lady cop...after Asha I like Aditi and Tasha....Aditi was like innocent girl her looks did't match with COp but still her acting,her dedication ,her commitement ...i like her charector...
And Tasha..she like Asha ...atleat thodi bahut...but esako chance hi nahi milata....phir bhi vo cop lagati hein..due to his bodylanguage,alertness,dedication..sab mein achhi hein
sabse worst Kajal hein..esase lavanya better thi..usaka dressing sence achha tha kajal se..Kajal to pink shirt ko chodati nahi aur pencile hill usaka favourit hein๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข I called her Miss.Pinky 
CAHAT320 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for me asha was the best and tasha on second no
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
for me--asha is the best.....๐Ÿ‘..(itz ma mom's name too) as she waz ablre 2 match wid abhi-daya n acp.
dr,,,niyati used 2 rock the forensic lab...ven she came at the beginning i dint lyk her as she waz very indiffirent but then she bcame toooooooooooo gud &ma fav forensic doc.
i lyk muskaan at the beginning but then after devyaana's entry i started 2 h8 her.๐Ÿ˜ก..(kya ego thaaaa)

then next waz tasha---shez nw tooo gud,....
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Best Female Cop :

1. Asha aka Ashwini Kalsekar

2. Aditi aka Smriti Bansal

3. Divyana aka Megha Gupta

Best Forensic Doc (female) :

1. Dr. Anjalica aka Mona Ambegaokar

2. Dr. Niyati Pradhan aka Shweta Kawatra

3. Dr. Sonali aka Manini Mishra

prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvrajjj

Shweta Kwatra or Kitu Gidwani would be perfect for the role.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That is a lovely name you came up with. Actually if you ask me she would have been perfect to get on board for the role of Dr. Sonali Barwe (still can't understand why we need her but that is another matter). She is fit (as per the last time I saw her), looks a bit older then the Duo and could be passed of as Salunkhe's Classmate. She would have been apt. Manini just does not look like Salunkhe's Classmate of all things, which is why her character to me comes out as even more bogus in addition to the head shaking. Another name could be - Mita Vashist.

prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvrajjj

we can have a female character , someone who's on a  par with Daya & Abhi & senior to Kajal,Tasha,Vivek & Freddy.  Shweta Kwatra or Kitu Gidwani would be perfect for the role.

Frankly someone coming out of the blue, I mean a new character coming as senior to Freddie and bossing over him will have the same problem most of us have with Sachin. There can be one and one Senior Lady Inspector at par with Daya-Abhi and that is one and only Asha. She will be accepted with open arms as their (Freddie, Tasha, Vivek) senior  but a completely new character even if played by a senior actress with face the same acceptance problem with Most, I am sure there will be a few takers but will not be acceptable to most fans.
ujs30 thumbnail
of all the lady cid cop, i found asha as the best cid cop. no other ladies match the quality that asha possessed. after asha, as per my opinion tasha is very nice. strong yet soft. tough yet polite. lovely lady. among forensic expert, niyati pradhan was best. love to see her back in cid. the chemestry between niyati and cid team especially abhi and daya was unforgottable.