Written Update 8th July

hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Continuing from 7th July 2010

Swara:
I saw Ragini Veni with principal yesterday but i'm ain't aware of their conversation.

Ragini shocked; Aai sahib disgusted

Ayush: Is there anything else to say Ragini? He walks away.

Ragini:
Please try and understand.

Ayush: I have understood whatever i need to understand. All you wanted is for me to join the Party right, you should have once said it lovingly, then i would have even done that. But not now.... infact never!!!!

Ayush goes and Ragini cries.

Akasad:
Ragini veni, you didn't do the right thing. A wife is suppose to be the strength and support for her husband in every way... and look at what you did to my brother. Even i don't have anything to do with Baba's politics, infact im just working in a bank with a very normal salary. However i am, whatever i earn, Deepti is still happy in it right. Then why can't you find happiness in Dada's earned salary?

Akasad, Deepti, Shanti and Gokul brushes off from there whereby Aai Sahib comes towards Ragini.

Aai Sahib:
I still can't believe that you did all these. No Ragini, today you didnt only lost ayush's but you also lost my trust.

Ragini:
But Aai...

Aai Sahib:
I don't want to hear anything Ragini and walks away.

Ragini:
Aai Sahib, you have considered me as the culprit but what about Aana Sahib? Even he was involved in it, so you will even consider him...

The silent made Aai Sahib started to wonder and ponder....

Ragini starts to cry and Swara feels really bad about it. She starts walking toward Ragini.

Swara: Veni, don't cry like this. I will explain to Ayush Bhauji.

Ragini:
Swara, don't even say another word from your mouth otherwise i would do some nonsenses with you. Today, whatever happened in the house happened because of you. Also, whatever you have said, i will make sure i give you the fruit!!!

Ragini leaves teary Swara alone and walks away.

Aai Sahib goes to meet Aana Sahib who is busy in giving dictation to one of his party member. However, as soon as he sees Aai Sahib, he goes away. Aai Sahib closes the door.

Aana Sahib:
What happened? You wanted to speak to me about something?

Aai Sahib: Are you really sure you don't know what am i going to talk to you about?

Aana Sahib: Nope.

Aai Sahib: Alrite, if you want to hear it from my mouth then hear it. Today, whatever you did with Ayush i didn't like it at all.

Aana Sahib: I don't think like that. Whatever i did, its beneficial for Ayush also for his better future.

Aai Sahib: Better future only comes with good knowledge which Ayush is giving to his students. Teaching is his life and you stole his life from him?

Aana Sahib: Teaching can be a hobby but not life. Nandini, may be you haven't see but such big business can't be handled by Aditya himself. Thats why i want Ayush and Akasad to help him out.

Aai Sahib:
But Ayush doesn't like it right. If he wants to lead his own career let him. As a father, show him the right path, help him, advice him but don't be his huddle. Until today i have never said you are wrong, but today you are. Your politics and my house is separate. Better if you don't try and mix them up because it will eat up my entire effort that i did for life to keep the family together.

Aai Sahib leaves Aana Sahib mumbling by himself whereby scene changes and shows Aditya walking in his room seeing Swara crying.

Aditya:
Swara, what happened? why are you crying?

Swara explains the whole scenario to Aditya and he patiently listens.

Aditya: Swara, calm down first.

Swara: Aditya, i didn't do any of these intentionally. I didn't wanted to hurt Ragini veni and i didn't know such small matter will blow up into major problem. Please trust me Aditya.

Aditya: Swara i know you didn't do it intentionally and even you know you didn't do anything wrong.  Why are you crying? Mistake is Ragini veni's, she lied to Ayush, she removed him from his job... if not today, tomorrow this story was going to open up. Only difference is the story we got to know from you today... tomorrow would have been someone else. I know you are emotional but since its not you mistake, giving youself punishment is madness. Infact, im sure Ragini veni will realise her mistake and she would come and talk to you. Ragini veni looks hard from outside, but she is also very soft from inside. But for now you smile....

Next Part....

Ayush is shown packing his things when Ragini enters the room

Ragini:
Ayush, what are you doing? I'm asking you something why ain't you answering? Where are you going?

Ayush: Amazing, such big trap planner ain't able to understand such simple thing? Its ok.. let me tell you.. I'm leaving this house.

Ragini SHOCKED!!!!

Ragini:
No you can't go. Your life is now combine with mine and therefore you can't just take decision yourself.

Ayush just leaves her and starts going off.

Ragini:
You are angry with me right, punish me but don't leave the house please. Please think about the family member and our future is just in this house nowhere else. I can't stay without you.

Ayush: Okie.. you can't stay without me right... then come lets go, you also follow me.

Ragini shocked and tensed.

Ayush: Why after hearing of leaving this haveli, you are sweating? Ragini, all you lovey dovey words are just lies. You know why you are with me because name, fame, money, is with me. Whenever this wil go, you wont even take a second to leave me.

All family members gathers as Ayush is leaving.

Aai Sahib:
Listen to me Ayush. you work wherever you want. Live your life as you want... No one will ever force you again.

Ayush: Aai don't stop me. When there is no meaning for my ambition and my dreams in this house, then there is no meaning for me to stay here. My father thinks im incapable whereby my wife thinks im useless. I can't take it anymore coz its not about the self-respect. I can't leave changing my principles of life.

Aai Sahib and Ragini starts crying as Ayush leaves. Suddenly everyone hears Swara and even Ayush stops....

Swara:  You want to leave the house rite, i wont stop you but before you go return everything that you are taking from this house...

Ayush 😲😲 SHOCKED!!! 😲😲

Ayush:
There are only a few pairs of clothes and some books in this bag but if you want i will even leave this.

Swara:
I'm aint talking about this luggage but i'm talking about the teachings you got from this house, the values, the relationships that had tied you to this house... will you be able to return all those memories before going? Return you name and love to your parents, return the vows you took with your wife. You have more responsibility towards you family before your dreams. If you still want to go then return all the uncountable moments you had with them in pain and happiness spent with them. You have the right to go if you return these memories.

Aditya: Ayush, will you still leave all of us and go?

All the three brothers hugs and continues with Aai Sahib... however Ragini Angry!!!! Aana Sahib, Ayush and Aai Sahib shares a moment together.

Scene moves to Swara's parents house where Manjula (swara's aai) is coughing badly. Her husband asks her to take home medicine for the betterment of her cough and headache. Someone comes and inform them that some big shots are coming their place to stay for a night.

Gokul and Shanti are gossiping about Ragini when she overheads them. She walks in a slaps Gokul and warns him not to talk or show his face to her again. Gokul vows to teach her a lesson of her life for the insult.

P/S: im updating for the first time. Sorry for any mistakes. its been few days no one updates so i thought to share. Thank you

Edited by hetalmkn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SUPERB UPDATE!! Thank you!