CID Forum Thumbnail CID

CAPS FROM QATIL KHILADI

devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the episode was a lot better than the one on friday. The direction was alright but could have been a lot a better. The best part about is that abhi - daya were working together on the case. They had lots of moments together and that was totally awesome. I would give it a 2.5 rating because the side actors were absolutley horrible!! the creative team really needs to get better stories. Also the title could have been different. They had the same title for that basketball episode. (please hit the like button if you like the caps 😊)
Here are some caps. If anyone wants any particular cap just mention it below and I will update it.😊

scene where the javelin lands at abhi's feet.

daya in the disguise lols 😆

requested caps of abhi

Edited by devashri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks devu..for uploading this..daya ka disguise snap bahut achha hein...and i like tat snap also kajal ka chehara bhoot aahat ke ad ke niche chala gaya...shayd usaka asali rup snap mein dikhayi diya😆😉 Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
devashri thumbnail
ya hehe 😆 I would have been really angry if they had covered abhi daya or tasha's faces
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice pics.

How about that Cap when javelin falls just around the feet of Abhijeet means in still shot it looks good or not.
devashri thumbnail
@sunny ya I might be able to get that in two caps. I' ll try it.
jeet. thumbnail
devashri di..thnx a ton fr those pix ,,though d episode was not so good bt some good places...!!! n no bureau!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely caps devashri,very nice if possible one request Devashri,when Abhi-Daya are taking fingerprints of the players along with Salunkhe,Abhijeet gets a little angry,there's one shot maybe in the beginning of scene where there is a closeup on Abhijeet's face,lwhen I think he turns his head(i think),I hope you've got me otherwise no problem but once again thanks for the caps
geetcool thumbnail
Thank you very much for the pixs

ujs30 thumbnail
lovely pics devashri. thanks......😊duo looking so good together.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you so much for pics dear......