Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes this was a totally un-necessary scene, could have been easily chopped off and we would not feel the pinch. Why was Salunkhe at the crime scene? He gave no information, he was probably feeling left out having to put up with two silly women, hence asked to be taken out of the crap lab. Else I can't seem to find any case related reason.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly Salunke might watched RE-Run and missed his old Classic days with white Coat and professional Look and when used to go out with them for investigation ... So thora feeling lene ke liye bahar team ke sath bhej diya aur kya fyada? case ke bare main ton kuch bhi nahi batayea... 😕 mujhe ton laga ke Jogging karne aye hain Salunke sir sath main Or they really wanted to show ACP Chaye-coffee dialogue issi liye Salunke ko ussi dialogue ke liye bahar ghumane laya gya
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhinder.kamboj

Forensic Scene related to Tarika part was crap once again ... She was asking about deadbody to Salunke as abhi abhi Fashion class se ayi ho... and what to say about that Finger prints ... kya fingerprints the 😕 I hated when Tarika called Abhijeet Sir as "Ton Abhijeet......." Where is Sir and respect? 😡

She never called him 'sir', she always addressed him as 'Abhijeet'. I am quite ok with it.
visrom thumbnail

My review:

When I saw the Nandu Kale -Christabelle D Souza team, I was happy. But honestly, they are capable of much more than this (read Khoon Ki Holi). It is a bit disappointing to see Christabelle D Souza writing about ordinary Khoons. Nevertheless, it was better than some of the recent episodes.

Nice to see Abhijeet take off that stupid coat. And he was looking very good. Costume designer - are you reading this? Daya was looking good in that close crop too.

The initial lift scene was good, mainly because I have gone through it in my building and in my case it was a closed lift and not a grilled lift. I couldn't even shout out to someone. I had to keep ringing the Alarm and banging the metal door till the watchman climbed 5-6 floors to see where the lift was stuck.

After that the scene where the laash was found. Salunkhe was not necessary here. Probably wants some screentime.

Daya absent in the beginning but suddenly appears out of thin air and again vanishes from the climax scene. Oh Daya...you are doing this very often. Don't you know how much we are hating this vanishing act?

As many of you noticed, the lady's house was a duplex bungalow. I have seen duplex flats too but here these people were  on the 4th floor and there were other people living in the 5th floor, so we cannot even explain it as a duplex flat.

Then the actual murder. The guys had a fight on the 5th floor and one guy lifted the other guy and threw him down the lift chute. But they didn't explain as to how he opened the lift door. When the lady was stuck, the husband was shouting to the watchman and he brought a thin stick and inserted it into the hole before the lift could be opened. In the 2006 episode (Locker mein laash with Insp Rishi) Abhijeet spent some hours to see how someone could open the lift door when the lift was in operation. Then how could this murderer so easily open the grill and throw the laash down?

I thought Nandu Kale was better than this after Khoon ki Holi.

Loved Abhijeet's slap in the end, but the usual "catching guys while they are jumping off the parapet walls" is best left to Daya. Why is he missing again? Getting absolutely frustrated.

Background music is absolutely SICK and jarring to the ears. Please change it, for heaven's sake!!!! Who is it? Sanjay Wandrekar???? He's been there from the beginning if I am right...and look at the background music in Man on the Bus...wow!!! Why is he giving such a bad music now?

Overall the story was ok....better than the recent ones, but still not quite there. We need Christabelle to write better suspense thrillers than this. It'll be quite some time before she writes another one I suppose.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well, Abhi looked great in just shirt...but I didn't lke the 'check shirt'!
And their were some problems with some of the dialogues...like they say simple things again and again.
Their's a scene I'll say I just loved- Suddenly Abhi's phone rang, he takes out the phone and there a card also came outta his pocket with the cellphone.....he takes the card in other hand and answers the phone. I loved the scene...It was so natural!
And one scene I didn't like was the one Sachin and Abhi catches the criminal...that's some unrealistic scene!
They're showing some interactions between Abhi and Sachin now...hmm okay, but didn't like it much. I wish those scenes were Abhi-Daya...at least the last scene!
It was a good episode, better than expected.
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanza

well, Abhi looked great in just shirt...but I didn't lke the 'check shirt'!

😆😆

Even I didn't like the shirt by itself....but it was nice to see him out of the stupid coat.
I wish he had gone back to his lovely blue shirt and black formal trousers.
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even I didn't like the shirt by itself....but it was nice to see him out of the stupid coat.
I wish he had gone back to his lovely blue shirt and black formal trousers.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I guess, they're putting him on a coat because Abhi's body's been heavier now, than it was even 5-6 years ago. Now wearing a shirt only will make him look fat, as he's not as tall as Daya. So there's a coat to hide your age behind 😉
But I wish they'd put him in a 'good' coat at least! (I'm not even expecting a 'nice' coat from them!)
Edited by Tanza - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U seriously tjink, Abhi looks heavier in just shirts? 😲 I think he looks much younger in Just shirts!that coat adds to his age unneccesarily! Remember Behroopiya last scene? He looked Wow! So young! Cmon compare the 2 pics side by side... rocky was in coat n he was in shirt! Of course Abhi looked much younger! I still feel they return to his original dress code. Really love to see him in his shirts n trousers! The perfect Abhijeet !!!   😳
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok looks like I'm very late but here goes my Review
A decent case in my terms,a saviour after last week's horrible ones,Firstly when I saw Nandu Kale and CHristabelle's name I was expecting something extremely good,since they are capable of givving some memorable cases,though this wasn't of that level it was far better,now coming to specificity:-

First scene was directed well,good work by the director,Good job by husband and wife,I've had similar experiences of getting stuck in a lift and that woman did a good act

Now CID came in a little late but yes when they came in I was totally 😃 when I saw ACP sir,wanted to tell him "We Missed you so much thanks for coming back"
Loved to see Abhi sir without that coat,wished that shirt also changed but coat uthara was a treat 😍
Missed Daya sir badly in scene one and wished that in the lift scene where Abhi sir goes down to check the body wahaan Attendace boy ke jagah koi aur hotha,Vivek-Freddy bhi chal jaathe but not him,I get irritated as soon as I see his face,my cousin was seeing CID after 2-3 years and he was like "who's this guy,cant he give even single expression ??"

Daya sir suddenly came out of nowhere in the next scene but seeing him and Abhi sir together was WOW !!

Salunkhe Sir out of the lab(though not required) but I liked it,Salunkhe's been a character I've always loved,and he getting better things to do gives me happiness,he feels so good when Sonali's not there

Now coming to the Saas-Bahu O god !! they were awful especially the bahu,she was so bad !!! and now tell me these people who once lived in a chaul,inka ghar jalne ke baad they got to live in a duplex building ?? and moreover their house was larger than what are there in duplex bungalows,these people always make mistakes in this

Abhi sir's slap was WOW !!! it was awsome and just wished Daya caught that guy when he jumped off ya phir Abhijeet ke saath Freddy ya Vivek hothe but not Sachin

Freddy-though he was less but was good
Vivek-Tasha-I fell so bad for these 2 in dono ko extras se bhi kam diya ja raha hai,they have to fight back
Forensic scene-I was a bit scared thinking flirting would start off but that wasn't the case and I was 😃
Kaajal-Jitna kahoon kam hai,she getting horrible day by day,bechaari ke paas ek hi pink shirt hai which she never changes !! and uske acting ke baare mein jitna kum kahe uthna achcha,UNIMPRESSIVE

Sachin-Attendance boy I'm warning you leave CID immediately!!

ABHI-DAYA-loved to see you both together,that was the highlight of yesterday

ACP-sir I missed you awfully and thus was very very happy to have you back yesterday,You rock sir !! aapki kami koi nahi bhar saktha,but I sympathise you Sachin aapse aake chipak gaya !!

Madam T-kabhi toh ek forensic doc ki tarah behave karo,please !!

all in all a good episode but could have been better,Proper placing is what they require,divide the team properly our main officers especially Daya sir playing this hide and seek game is not acceptable !!
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanza

Yeah, but I guess, they're putting him on a coat because Abhi's body's been heavier now, than it was even 5-6 years ago. Now wearing a shirt only will make him look fat, as he's not as tall as Daya. So there's a coat to hide your age behind 😉
But I wish they'd put him in a 'good' coat at least! (I'm not even expecting a 'nice' coat from them!)

@Tanza....I feel Abhijeet hasn't aged much at all....(God bless him, kisi ki nazar na lage). I had posted 2 pics in the gallery a few days back. Pls look at these...these 2 episodes are 8 years apart.  They don't look 8 years apart for sure. And the absence of that coat does contribute.

Was looking at an old pic from an episode 8 years back...