IT HAPPENED TO ME! OS!

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
note - Its NOT on any particular couple so   plz imagine a couple and do tell me on which one do u! AND its dedicated o Prinz fi!

IT HAPPENED TO ME!

Her POV:

"Walk straight, chin up and look ahead and walk!!! " said my elder sister. She was trying to   make me more self confident. I was very   nervous about the new session which was about to start tomorrow. I was always like this, my sister didn't understand why I was so scared of about every new session when all the people were same and nobody was new , in fact nobody understands. Anyway my sister   getting irritated said she's going and sleeping and me being me said "what do I do now? " to which she replied "sleep! That's the only thing you can do right now"

After an hour I was looking for what to wear tomorrow……I found a light Pink suit and while looking at myself in d mirror I again went back to   thinking What will I do tomorrow……I'm   very scared. With these thoughts I dosed   off on the couch itself.

POV ends!

3rd Person's POV:

Next DAY:
We see a boy entering   on a bike with his helmet over his head. As he enters all the girls   get busy drooling on him. He was going round the campus with his bike. As usual    he was checking out all the girls, but failed to like any of them. He knew the day he would see   his girl his heart would say "OYE HOYYE!!!!" Anyway with that thought he entered   the class. Everything was the same.

His POV:
I was sitting in my seat with my so called "friends" , waiting for my best buddy   PRINNIA! My only true friend. She was running late as usual…………Finally I saw her coming in. Behind her I saw two girls……………I recognized both of them. It was   Sonia (a clumsy but pretty girl……………like a behen to me) and   with her was --- HER!
She was as usual playing with her duppatta. I smiled to myself seing her!

AFTER THE CLASS:

As usual my friends   were playing truth or dare!   Slowly the whole class turned up for it accept HER! I understood why she didn't wasn't to play. I knew she thought people would make fun of her or tease her a lot but not everybody does that!
Sonia forced her and finally she agreed. We started playing first I spinned the bottle it landed on PRINNIA she chose dare   so I gave her the dare which was to speak on KSG ! (she loves him) then many others came and most of them took dare! IDIOTS none   could speak the truth!

Then it was HER chance………………she said "TRUTH"! everybody including me were shocked. But she   didn't care. Opposite her was Nina so she asked her why is she so nervous? To which she replied

"You people   know why I am nervous! If a person whose quiet like me tries to do something   new   the others instead of encouraging me just laugh or clearly show down me   so that the next time I don't even try. That is what ultimately matters. We - human beings - are social creatures and we are meant to be social. But sometimes people don't even let one speak his /her heart out! I know right now also some people would be thinking "Miss Chui mui main itni strength?" but this answer is just to them! "

Evryone stared at each other and some were too shocked suddenly I don't know why I started clapping! Seeing me all of us did! Today she made a difference .

AFTER 6 MONTHS:

HER POV-

Its been ages I gave that speech . From that day on I found myself many friends and if I was in any problem HE   was   always there to help me out! My friends and sister thought He was in love with me to which I would say "Kya who pagal hai ke sab ladkiyon ko chod kar mujhse pyaar karega! Aur waise bhi this Pyaar will never Happen to me" though I did love him! I knew he would never   so to prevent myself from a heartbreak I thought I should never let him know! Today is d farewell party. After this I will never be able to see him. But I had to go to this party for his sake. I wore my fav white long anaarkali suit! And went !

The moment I entered the lights went off and a spotlight came over   me! I was thinking that what is happening? When suddenly HE appeared and started saying

"U know guys there's a girl I like since my first day. She is really shy and gets   nervous and afraid, I always thought why does she get so nervous. Due to my image I could never tell   her that I liked her but   then one day she spoke why she was nervous and afraid! Most people were shocked but I was happy to see that she was finally coming out of her   cave! She thought we were friends but I cant do this anymore as I have started loving her! So now will u Marry me ? evn if u don't love!!!!!"

I closed my eyes and a tear drop trickled down my cheek!!! I wiped it and said "I will" And Ran upto him kissed him on the forehead.

After 9 and a years:

Beta u kno I was just like u shy and all………………Love and Confidence was something I didn't know would happen to me but IT HAPPENED TO ME!!!
Edited by AttractiveAdya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I imagined the story through Armaan-Riddhima for sure. 😉 Nice OS! And this is called LOVE!❤️ Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
Sameer- Avni
For sure

And then
Armaan-Shilpa!

Awesome job adya
Lovd it
Enjoyd itEdited by Gunseerat - 13 years ago
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
edited*😛😛

Heyyyy PD

A-W-E-S-O-M-E oneshot👏👏
Mind blowing⭐️⭐️
Loved it totally😃
Tune ye OS mujhe dedicate kiya

ye dekh ke meri aankho main aansu aa gayye😭😭😭😭😭(khushi ke aansu)😆😆😆
Ans...I OBVIOUSLY perfer Only AR😛
SUPURB work⭐️
keep it up👍🏼
Thanks for the PM😳

Love

prinz😳

Edited by Prinnia - 13 years ago
hnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey PD...😊

superb one shot yaar..😉

i imagined KASH on it..😳

do write more😃

Love nisha😛
Edited by hnisha - 13 years ago
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally loved it masakali
do write more Edited by twilightmystery - 13 years ago
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great os dear
well due to the oye hoye ..i imagined it to be AR.or ArSh.
KrazyRedMary thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
armaan and riddhima for sure or samrat and gunjan
i imagine both of them
and its really gud
awesoome OS loved it.......
i imagined AR/SG ........both........
thanx for the pm........
aashizin thumbnail