Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
you are going on a holiday???????....so desperately gonna miss your posts:(:(:(:(.......when you coming back???????.....and your daily updates and those beautiful explanation and analysis of not only SR but also ARSH........and enjoy your holiday!!!!!!!....... HAPPY HOLIDAY AND HAPPY JOURNEY!!!!!!!!
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW Awsome post  sweety.
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nishhhhhhhhhhh! Really good yaar. Our views are almost same-to-same!
Hey nish!😃

Somehow I missed your post till just now! Anyway, I was looking forward to reading your update! I think your one of the very few neutrals on this forum and I was eager to note your analysis on the AR confrontation!

Was ridhimma jealous  of arman sticking up for shilpa as a lot of fans think she was!! Of course, me being on the opposite side did not think ridzy was jealous at all! I think there was clash of egos between AR!!

Monday is going ot be interesting! Sid as disciplinary officer! I too hope it doesnt affect SR in anyway!!

The lack of SR was annoying but I guess cv's are now pushing forward with the Arsh story so I wont crib too much about it today!! So long as it doesnt become a regular habit!!😃

Thanks again!
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nish!! Posting in dmg forum again! and in your topic! I don't watch dmg regularly now.... had watched one or two episodes after shilpa came .. but didn't continue... and then yesterday poco's post made me watch the epi! I liked it only for that confrontation scene .... The other scenes just made me feel embarassed ! I really wish they do something to improve the content of the show! Loved Armaan! and Riddhima M as usual back in chudail mode!!

Yeah I think Armaan is still not completely over Riddhima... which I feel is very natural and understandable... Just because he accepted the facts and realised that R's happiness seems to lie with S... it still takes time for people to move on ( which was one of my main reasons for not liking the R moving on part....) I really hope they take time with Armaan moving on.... I dont want him moping around... but to say that he fell for shilpa so soon would be really sad!! so I hope they would still take time for that!

But I didn't know why R would even think that Armaan is looking for a chance to get the DO post!! She should know him better than that! I am sure his comment on her DO thing was more because he was hurt at the way she points fingers without even waiting to confirm things! and I didn't think he was really bothered abt the fact that she was DO or anything! I wish R would grow up a bit more!

And much as I like Sid, I think they shouldn't really show him as assigning duties to senior doctors! That would really be pretty demeaning for the senior doctors... and although they very rarely show them doing work, the references all say that they both are good doctors and responsible when it comes to patients etc! so i think it will be unnecessarily demeaning them to have an intern assign duties to them! I understand that they need to show that growth in SR ... but I wish they could have done it differently! anyway guess I will keep reading updates and watch only if i find the episode interesting....

Enjoy your holidays ! wiill wait for your posts... you along with poco, bheegi, hannah, shamil and two or three others make my usual dmg forum quota :-) so will miss your posts! Enjoy!
oh, i forgot! enjoy the vacation, dear! \m/
we'll miss you! 🤗
amitasaily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello Nish,

There are only two reasons I visit this forum, read the written update and
read the analysis written by you and Poco.

You said "apologies for the extraa long post,.....
I say "Thankyou for the extraa long post.

Will miss you a lot, but enjoy yourself. Don't worry about us.