Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vitna thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I effin love your creations! They're all very unique and you have a different style compared to other sig makers. I really like it. Definitely, in the future I'll surely make a request. :)

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vintage.Glamour

I effin love your creations! They're all very unique and you have a different style compared to other sig makers. I really like it. Definitely, in the future I'll surely make a request. :)

Thank you so much😳😳 Means alot to me😳 For sure..feel free to request whenever you like:D
Vitna thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

Thank you so much😳😳 Means alot to me😳 For sure..feel free to request whenever you like:D

Awwh! No problemo. :D Lol it's just I have requested a lot of sigs from  different sig makers so yeah after I'm done with that, I'll come to you! :D
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
congratz on the shop
really awesum lovely nyc and sweet
love it
keep it up
love
pvs

Originally posted by: Pinkvic.selena

congratz on the shop
really awesum lovely nyc and sweet
love it
keep it up
love
pvs

Thanks for the comment😳

Originally posted by: Vintage.Glamour

Awwh! No problemo. :D Lol it's just I have requested a lot of sigs from  different sig makers so yeah after I'm done with that, I'll come to you! :D

No problem:) I know what you mean😃 I have a lot of siggy's to use still from other sig makers..:D

Fabolous_Dreamz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG...ur creationz r simplyy amazing..totally luv'd it..will defo make a req in d future..<3
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG.. amazing creations.. Don't know if u can recollect but in August 2006 I had requested in the request thread of AS section and u were the first person who made me animated text on request. I still have ur PM.. 4 years have passed since then.. Glad to see your creations again.. Is this place open for request? Would luv to request again n again.

Originally posted by: Fabolous_Dreamz

OMG...ur creationz r simplyy amazing..totally luv'd it..will defo make a req in d future..<3

Thank you soo much:)😳 And feel free to request whenever you like:)

Originally posted by: *Devanshi*

OMG.. amazing creations.. Don't know if u can recollect but in August 2006 I had requested in the request thread of AS section and u were the first person who made me animated text on request. I still have ur PM.. 4 years have passed since then.. Glad to see your creations again.. Is this place open for request? Would luv to request again n again.

Thank you soo much😳 mmmm... sorry I dont remember that request..i have a really horrible memory sometimes.. lol:) But if you have the animation, please feel free to post it..I wanna see how it was:) yeah for sure..feel free to request as many times as you want..😳

UPDATE

Thank you all for the amazing comments..They mean so much to me..For those who've asked about requesting, please feel free to request but one request at a time please per each person and also try to provide pictures if you can..thanks again for all the comments..

Just a little update, I love these pics of Kristen Stewart and I felt that I had to make a sig out of it.. I like the way it turned out.

I tried a different kind of colorization thing, tell me what you think of it
 Feel free to comment,criticize, and use

Luv Sneha😳
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 13 years ago
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

Thank you soo much😳mmmm... sorry I dont remember that request..i have a really horrible memory sometimes.. lol:) But if you have the animation, please feel free to post it..I wanna see how it was:) yeah for sure..feel free to request as many times as you want..😳

I don't blame for not recollecting it since it was about 4 years ago and then I haven't been active much in this section. here is the text I had requested. It was Friendship day animated text.

Going to request and the new siggy of Kristen luks FAB and colour scheme even goes down well.. Keep it up..