9th July 2010 Maan's giving Sasha dhamki =))

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
9th July 2010 Maan's Giving Sassha Dhamki

You read it right today Maan indirectly warned Sasha😲😲

Maan is not ready to believe that Sasha along with others is spreading rumours about him and Geet. When Sasha and Tasha are discussing about doing something goof for Geet Maan comes there asks them what plan. The look on Sasha and Tasha's face was priceless of getting caught red handedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sasha asks them if the talk about the rumours about him and Geet in office are true and if it is then to stop them as she knows he hates rumours and especially those people who spread themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This was an indirect hint or I would say warning he gave to Sasha to stop spreading rumours and better concentrate on her workπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Yess!
I can imagine the look on Sasha's face πŸ˜†
Thanks for the update Shruti πŸ˜›

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the way he told Sasha, boy she was shell shocked!
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
that scene made my day!!!! 😊 loved how maan appeared out of nowhere when sasha and tasha were planning..... and warned them that they better stop those rumors. he said sasha knows that he does not like women so there's no point in spreading such rumors...... (well, well, he lied yet again....)

but maan πŸ‘ well done..... you're finally seeing the truth!!!!!!! ⭐️

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I just loved the way Maan went to Sasha and told her how he hates such people who spread rumous πŸ˜† Sasha's face was worth watching, go MK go.
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was truly a kodak moment ... shas were like machilis out of paani !!! 🀣

Maan gave it straight ... direct punch ... STOP the rumours ... you know I hate it !!!!  AWesome Maan ... keep it up !!!
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I loved that scene πŸ˜†, serves Sasha right to get in the way of Maan and Geet
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ye toh trailer hai.......aage aage dekho hota hai kya  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Imagine Sasha's face when Maan tells her that he is gonna marry Geet 🀣 ........pakka 911 bulana padega 🀣

It will be even better if he tells her after the fact.........I married Geet 🀣 .......phir toh Emergency room mein Sasha ka jaana pakka 🀣.........cos she cannot even do anything about it other than increase her BP and have a mini stroke 🀣 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The way he handled the situation..Love Maan!! He showed he is true professional...
He didnt completely ignore Geet , he asked for poof...
And he doesnt blindly trust Sasha either...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Both evils Sha sis beeng caught by him🀣I am sure he did hear them..thats why that indirecly warning....i just loved itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but he didnt believe geet and i was so surprised to know she is munnijis daughter😲😲 By the way Saasha acts and beahve..i thought she was from high status😑