10th July: Riddhima and her Chudailgiri.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys!

Good episode but also a test of character and integrity. I have two more posts to make , one on Sid and the other one on ArShi but this post is about what caught me the most today.

Riddhima Siddhanth Modi.

I don't know how you guys are taking it but I feel that it was absolutely ridiculous  , unjust and horse-blinder-stricken of Riddhima to treat Shilpa and Armaan the way she did. I am glad Sid kept his mouth shut knowing how insane his wife can go in temper.

Everybody was at mistake today - Siddhanth , Armaan, Shilpa, Riddhima, JP, Jiggy. None of them was innocent  of making meatballs out of hospital's discipline. Shankypanks was right - they all were at fault and they all should turn in an apology letter. True.

But what did we see? Riddhima , equally guilty as others , suddenly reminded of her administrative position blasted the gang, Sid, Armaan and Shilpa. She had no right to rub it in Armaan's face that he is a perpetual prankster and pull him down - she had no right to tell a guilty Shilpa that she doesn't deserve to be here. How can she say all these things when she herself did what they all did. Armaan was right when he threw it in her face that she was dancing around as well. He was right when he stood up for an extremely apologetic Shilpa. Shilpa was guilty and genuinely so and am glad that at least she admitted her mistake and defended Armaan.

Yet, Riddhima had no feeling of solidarity in this collective guilt. She just threw angry glares at Shilpa and Armaan and stomped off. Sid kept quiet which is good and everybody should do just that - steer clear from Riddhima when she is angry because she becomes an absolute CUCKOO in anger.

I am not defending Armaan, Shilpa and Sid on grounds of innocence from the guilt. What am saying is that a black pot cannot call coal black. Riddhima's behaviour was unreasonable and uncalled for. She was behaving like a mad bull in a China Shop. If SAS were guilty , were at fault , so was she. She should have been apologetic and sat down and sought a solution but no... she just threw her weight around like an ogre.

If only Riddhima understood that the universe doesn't revolve around her - it is not always about her. Others EXIST too.

Today, i'd pick Sid who defended his wife in front of the whole hospital and got ready to take the blame, i'd pick Armaan who preferred to take up responsibility of his intern and shield her having understood her guilt, i'd pick Shilpa who owned up her mistake and defended her senior doctor.

Why are you such a disappointment at times, Riddhima? Basic sensitivity and a wider view are not rocket science.

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That It riddhima character she balmes everything of everyone accept herself.

It always armaan whom she finds guilty above all and that whase came and just balmmed armaan for all and even when she was blasting shilpa she taunt armaan that now the rest will be thought you by your senior doctor.

Now that riddhima
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

If only Riddhima understood that the universe doesn't revolve around her - it is not always about her. Others EXIST too.

Today, i'd pick Sid who defended his wife in front of the whole hospital and got ready to take the blame, i'd pick Armaan who preferred to take up responsibility of his intern and shield her having understood her guilt, i'd pick Shilpa who owned up her mistake and defended her senior doctor.

Great post poco...and agreed! Ridz really did frustrate me today! Like you said she decided to just blast people left right and center completely ignoring that she is also at fault!
I was also so proud of the other three -- they truely showed their worth of how they felt guilty, while ridz was busy pointing fingers!!!! 😡
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
actually that's always been d thing wid her.......very very unreasonable n insensitive at times.......n no one improve her on this...... they cud teach her rocket science more easily lol.......she was quite irritating today
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ridz is a character i don't understand..i mean i start liking her and then BANG!she does something which just shows her chudailgiri..!as u said ArSh,SR,JPJ were equally ..and maybe it was a bit more of Shilpa's fault!so what if Shilpa played a prank..i don't remember riddhima being disciplined always.i didn't see any scene where shilpa was forcing her to dance(not that i am complaining that she danced 😛)but if she did dance then she should have accepted her punishment..Atleast shilpa accepted her fault and she was extremely guilty about it..did not like today's episode much..!hope Monday will make up for it..but then after the promi i doubt it..ridz gonna blast at Sid"Yeh sab tumhari galti hai"..but that's riddhima for you"naak gusse pe"..and she is never wrong..!
Nice Post as Always 😃
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Well said Pocu :P

Have not watched the episode yet, but already got an idea of what Ridz had done today by seeing several post.

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post i completely agree dr. ridz needs to sometimes keep her mouth shut like seriously ! it was good armaan back fired her back like common she was equally wrong !
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Riddhima is d most weirdest character in DMG!!
how can get mad at every1 else for der mischief wen she did d same thing?!

Karan n jenny were brilliant today!! nd d ArSh scene was nyc! luvd d way shilpa was staring at him!!
I sooo lykd d way armaan gave it bak to her!!
she deserves it completely!!!

Nyc post!!
😃 Edited by -Humaira- - 13 years ago
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Poc,
the answer to your last line is in your title

The title is something we all have to live with since ages
kuch cheeziein erm Ladkiyan, erm Senior Docs, erm  Women?? whatever :P........ kabhi nahin badalteen 🤣
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Riddhima is the classic case of a self obsessed, arrogant and self righteous fool and I am glad that Armaan stood up for once and told her exactly what she has been needing to hear for a long time!

The fact that everyone always avoided her and always gaurded her even when she was wrong has made us into this weirdo and it's great that for once Armaan held his ground.