Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i must say wise decision..πŸ‘.
abt d rest... dont wanna comment..
& only NUPUR ( RATI DI) can save d grace of dis show!!
-supriya
affu123 thumbnail
i hope Arjun also quits this crap...there is nothing left for him in this show... 🀒
Senny thumbnail
I know I am repeating myself but see man even a newbie knows its not worth it.

I so hope Arjun heads out for something better.

Adhiraj, Anupriya and Meer Ali had guts to stand up against these traitors, Cvs.

They promise one thing and do another.Edited by Senny - 13 years ago
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They are throwing articles after articles to gain some response from viewers... but didn't mention a single thing about Meer Ali's exit... πŸ˜•

But the guys is sure wise... few weeks ago he apologized to Mayank fans who were offended by his character being edgy over Mayank's... The guy must have found out about creatives biased, unfair cheap tactics.... and left the show before being sidelined to 2/3 minutes against Rohan.... Good decision I must say....
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thatz a great step Meer Ali...

i wish him luck...n now he'll defo succeed..coz he is no more a part of MJHT SEASON-2.....lol lol

wel...he understood...mjht is dng so well..so he took the better option available [ sumtymz itz gud to be sarcastic...lmao]

n i guess.., viewerz of mjht [ which iz defo not meee ] get ready for CLICHED -CHAPPSTICK SCENES OF MAYANK-RIA...

n for CVz...they have enough brainz...n they showed by eliminatin Rati Di... [ i wish they had no brainz ]

luv
ruchi :)
Edited by ruchimayur - 13 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mayurarti

Woooww bold step.....I must say ..πŸ˜†
well it was a wise decision of him... MJHT is going nowhere no matter
wat they show  people will never accept the newbies.....it needs its old cast..& most importantly Rati Pandey...
The whole Revamp idea was a big  flop....well i dont find any revamp thoughπŸ˜† .......... the CV's have a habit to keep things under wrapsssss....
they didnt reveal it coz I think it was bid slap on their face that a newbie have quit the show...
you can imgine the condition of the MJHT season2.

Anywayz Good luck to  Meer Ali ....i think he is good in modeling than in acting...

yuppppp nidzy πŸ˜† 

they really have bad habit of wrapping everything under cover other than that what needs to be wrapped about episodes.....that will be revealedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aj_observer thumbnail

Originally posted by: afshanafreen

wen they r promoting MJHT with full force and giving sum or the other article every day...why no article abt this... πŸ€”

BINGO... Sudhit Shrma...shot of his mouth by giving too many articles... now they are stuck...
Senny thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jess-

They are throwing articles after articles to gain some response from viewers... but didn't mention a single thing about Meer Ali's exit... πŸ˜•

But the guys is sure wise... few weeks ago he apologized to Mayank fans who were offended by his character being edgy over Mayank's... The guy must have found out about creatives biased, unfair cheap tactics.... and left the show before being sidelined to 2/3 minutes against Rohan.... Good decision I must say....

Brilliantly brillantly put Jess!!!!!!!
Senny thumbnail

Originally posted by: aj_observer

BINGO... Sudhit Shrma...shot of his mouth by giving too many articles... now they are stuck...

Not everyone has guts to state the truth and speak up for what they believe in.

I am so glad to see some people with guts and morals still in this tv industry.
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aj_observer

guyz...itz hard to accept the reality....
n MJHT CVz are awesum in betrayin ppl ... n their actors [rati di😳] ...who gave there show the stand n fame ...