Kritika Kamra Becomes Rani Mukherjee!

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kritika Kamra Becomes Rani Mukherjee!
Don't get shocked. This girl is not going to essay any Rani Mukherjee's role or going to perform on any number. But the grand Finale of Star Plus's 'Zara Nachke Dikha' has made Kritika to take one feature of Rani Mukherjee. Grand Finale always infuses a spirit in every contestant to encourage their respective side with shouts and applauses. While encouraging her team, the girl forgot to control her shouts which lead to loss of voice at the end of the event.

Talking about it Kritika says, "I was shouting so much to encourage my team that at the end of the shoot, I was just miming my words and trying to express my feelings with actions.  I was not able to utter a single word from my mouth. My voice got chocked due to continuous shouting and yelling after each and every act of our team. And finally I lost my voice for some hours and I was speaking to everyone with no sound".

Kritika in very bad voice managed to speak, "Now all of you have to bare my Rani Mukherjee's voice as for some days".

Kritika was 101 percent true as she was really sounding like Rani Mukherjee with damaged voice.

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raga.s thumbnail

rani mukherjee s voice is unique...nt phati hui or somethin.....

raga

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=raga.s]

raga

[/QUOT

I totally agree with you.
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: raga.s

raga

but nobody here said Rani' voice to b phati hui si o sumthin!!!! Rani' voice is supposed2 b low..may b dats wat she meant n so did the reporter..
raga.s thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

but nobody here said Rani' voice to b phati hui si o sumthin!!!! Rani' voice is supposed2 b low..may b dats wat she meant n so did the reporter..

since u hav quoted my post..i had to respond....

ek toh she says her voice is chocked..she lost her voice at the end...and all that ..and at the end quotes her voice to b rani mukherjee.s....

anyway..main miss kritika ki itni badi fan nahin hun..toh mujhe vahi samajh mein athi hain jo main padti hun...i dnt imagine wat the reporter or the actress might hav thought...😊

raga

-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

since u hav quoted my post..i had to respond....

ek toh she says her voice is chocked..she lost her voice at the end...and all that ..and at the end quotes her voice to b rani mukherjee.s....

anyway..main miss kritika ki itni badi fan nahin hun..toh mujhe vahi samajh mein athi hain jo main padti hun...i dnt imagine wat the reporter or the actress might hav thought...😊

raga

agar tum kritika ki fan nahi ho toh y do u read n comment on her articles.....i know u r free 2 read or comment on nething bt y do u cum n giv negative remarks on d articles of stars u dont even like....
b'coz such behaviour ends up offending d fans of d stars n i dont think u will intend 2 do dat.....
n der is 1 thing clear just by reading d article dat kritika mentioned rani mukherjee's name just coz d reporter posed d question using rani's name...... 😊
bt neways i do understand respect ur prospective n do nt wish 2 offend it 😊 Edited by LifeIsLuvable - 13 years ago
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#cc3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i understand😊</font>

hey shibz dat was nice of u nt 2 encourage a fight 😊 😊 😊
coz many a times i've noticed on dis forum dat if ne1 offends sum1's fav stars view dey end up fighting πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail
yea...Sanju..i understand..its natural...the non-fans wont understand our perspectiv...not that they are wrong....actually its not bout right n wrong..its all bout understanding another...
raga.s thumbnail

huh...i so hate this kinda discussion.. i jus felt rani mukherjee s voice is unique...aur it was nt nice to compare it in that way....

why do u fans jump over every comment...it was jus a view of any other reader...and i guess i hav the liberty on thsi forum....i dint comment on this nt bcos i dnt lik her or somethin...nw wat crap is that i dnt lik some actor....wat was that...i jus was talkin abt rani s voice....

and y do u fans get offended fr such small things.... agar aap ko article acha lage toh click on lik..leave it...maine thodi na kisi ke bare main kaha hain....it was an article i jus gave my view ..thats it..

my last post in this article....thanks...πŸ˜ƒ

raga

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

huh...i so hate this kinda discussion.. i jus felt rani mukherjee s voice is unique...aur it was nt nice to compare it in that way....

why do u fans jump over every comment...it was jus a view of any other reader...and i guess i hav the liberty on thsi forum....i dint comment on this nt bcos i dnt lik her or somethin...nw wat crap is that i dnt lik some actor....wat was that...i jus was talkin abt rani s voice....

and y do u fans get offended fr such small things.... agar aap ko article acha lage toh click on lik..leave it...maine thodi na kisi ke bare main kaha hain....it was an article i jus gave my view ..thats it..

my last post in this article....thanks...πŸ˜ƒ

raga

i think u r rani mukherjee fanπŸ˜ƒ.its ok diff ppl have diff viewsπŸ˜ƒ