Disussion: Bella Chose Jacob?

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
What would Happen if Bella Chose Jacob? Would you be Upset? Would you want to Kill SM?

My Answer:

YES, I would kill SM if she let Bella be with Jacob and left Edward. First of all Edward loves Bella like more then Jacob, WAY more only because Bella isn't the person Jacob is imprinting on. Second Edward and Bella's love is a life lasting love. But seriously if she chose Jacob  i would flip out and kill someone.

I mean as mush as i sometimes dislike Bella i would be heart broken if she left Edward, someone who loves her with all his heart. When Bella and Jacob kissed in Eclipse i wanted to punch SM in the face but then Edward was so forgiving so i was fine.

But if Bella Chose Jacob i would not be 'nice' today.

Peace <3
(I do mean it 'Peace' in this Topic Please)

Harsha <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel that jake is perfectly healthy for bella coz he is the sun n the air. with him, bella can  be the careless immature herself which she cannot with edward. plus jake is someone who gives enough space to the other person to do his or her thing. he knows what bella can do n what not. he is not holding her hand 24*7 n helping her take each step as edward does. edward has mmade bella too much dependent on him. ed spoonfeeds bella too much whereas jake exactly knows how much bella can handle n if it gets beyond that he definitely helps her out. thats what is required. its bcoz of edward that bella is too much dependent on others for each n every thing. had she been with jake she would have been stronger n a little more responsible n independent which every girl shuld be.
Edited by disha_sen - 13 years ago
.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would be really really upset.... Edward and Bella are made for eachother... it was sick enuf to see Jacob imprinting on Bella's DAUGHTER..... 😆 poor jacob... but yea, that was necessary i guess to get ppl to read the books and make it interesting.... and the Triangle Edward-Bella-Jacob... was also necessary though i was soooo very upset and sad when Bella asked Jacob to kiss her... but Edward being the Gentleman and sooo in Love with Bella forgave her....
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First, lets keep the vampire and the shifter characteristic outside.. If it was meant to be Jacob and Bella, I for one, think Bella would have had a healthier relationship. When she's with Edward, all she ever does with Edward is Kiss, Kiss, and think about 888. Honeslty, she cant do anything when she's with Edward. Se cant be herself, cuz she has to adjust herself to edward's freaking needs. she cant make herself bleed [yh according to edward, he's used to the blood thing. WHAT vampire is USED TO blood? wtf?] With Jacob, Bella ca be herself, and as much as i dont like her character and all, for herself, she can be...her... With Jacob, she can lead a perfectly human life, with a few precautions, yes neither is Jacob mr. perfect, because ur too close to him, and he gets mad, woops, ur like emily nowww:O,

if u woish to constuct a SENSIBLE debate on this, plz do so...im just stating my opnion, and u shud be able to as well :)

-Esha
ROBlicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Esha_423-

First, lets keep the vampire and the shifter characteristic outside.. If it was meant to be Jacob and Bella, I for one, think Bella would have had a healthier relationship. When she's with Edward, all she ever does with Edward is Kiss, Kiss, and think about 888. Honeslty, she cant do anything when she's with Edward. Se cant be herself, cuz she has to adjust herself to edward's freaking needs. she cant make herself bleed [yh according to edward, he's used to the blood thing. WHAT vampire is USED TO blood? wtf?] With Jacob, Bella ca be herself, and as much as i dont like her character and all, for herself, she can be...her... With Jacob, she can lead a perfectly human life, with a few precautions, yes neither is Jacob mr. perfect, because ur too close to him, and he gets mad, woops, ur like emily nowww:O,

if u woish to constuct a SENSIBLE debate on this, plz do so...im just stating my opnion, and u shud be able to as well :)

-Esha

Esha first of all NO ONE can blame Bella for being psychically attracted to Edward and not Jacob. I mean Look at Edward. gaawd. Also Edward loves her and he tries to look past her blood, and in BD in the first chapter there is a line where Bella is all "I know my scent still feels like burning fire in his throat." He is still not used to her blood he just controls himself which is  for the sake of love. He loves her way too much to ever hurt her physically. And also Edward doesn't have needs its Bella. She tries to Seduce him in Eclipse when he clearly wants to wait and doesn't just want sex, all he asked for was Marriage which he clearly left her with a choice too, if she chose Jacob he would let her go but she didn't because even in Eclipse she said Edward is my life, and her life is with him and she wants to start living it because that's who she is and wants to be.

Jacob doesn't even love Bella. He thinks he does but he doesn't, even if she did chose him which she didn't Jacob would leave her soon enough because he would imprint on someone else. He thinks he loves Bella but its not True love. Jacob has needs and wants them from Bella. He wants her to be his when she clearly doesn't want to be with anyone other than Edward. Also Bella isn't the only one with Sexual appeals for Edward, Jacob also has psychical feelings for Bella or other wise he wouldn't push himself on to her, or make a sob story like i am going to kill my self and get her to kiss him.

Edward left Bella with a choice and he would respect it no matter what she chose, and he even said it that if she chose Jacob he wouldn't try to kill Jacob or hurt him because he wouldn't even want to cause her pain. Jacob on the other hand always has Edward on gunpoint and is always trying to separate them. Even in BD for god sakes, on her marriage he comes and tries to tell her she can't sleep with Edward because he is a Vampire. Like why does he care, she is married and she can have sex with Edward as much as she wants. Its a husband Wife Matter.

Also i am not saying Edward is perfect, he can be possessive and controlling at times but that doesn't mean he doesn't love Bella enough to give her what she wants and needs.

Also it was Edward who sent Jacob a letter to their wedding and a Thanks letter, NOT Bella, and i know you must be thinking because she was afraid Edward would mind but no she wasn't because she even front of Edward said she missed Jake and wished he'd come to the Wedding so to keep her happy Edward invites the man who is clearly trying to wreck his relationship with his soon to be wife.

Like you said Jacob has temper issues and isn't perfect like Edward which is very true but Jacob is willing to hurt the people she cares about which Edward would never do.

I am glad she went with Edward because clearly he is the Man for her.
And I am glad Jacob and her are friends because she could never have the married life with Jacob.

Peace <3

Okay My fingers damn hurt from the typing. 😆
Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago
eshaaax3. thumbnail
^eh. jacob thinks he loves bella. thats whats human and natural about it. humans, everyday people, tate what u call a crush to be love...and later they realize it was just a mere liking ...and they find someone elses...though in jacob's case he does find someone elses, maybe not someone we, or i wished for him to find...but he does.....

jacob is willing to hurt the people she cares about? like who? from what ive read. he'd rather she saty with the people she cares about, unless ur talking bout the cullens...or edward...

oh, and fix the last line, married, death. she has no life anymore. lol. srry. had to say that. hahaha. she's a vampire. :O
ROBlicious. thumbnail

^eh. jacob thinks he loves bella. thats whats human and natural about it. humans, everyday people, tate what u call a crush to be love...and later they realize it was just a mere liking ...and they find someone elses...though in jacob's case he does find someone elses, maybe not someone we, or i wished for him to find...but he does.....

jacob is willing to hurt the people she cares about? like who? from what ive read. he'd rather she saty with the people she cares about, unless ur talking bout the cullens...or edward...

oh, and fix the last line, married, death. she has no life anymore. lol. srry. had to say that. hahaha. she's a vampire. :O

Bella loves Edward more then anything and Jacob is willing to hurt him. Bella would leave her parents and friends behind for Edward so that shows whom she loves more but Jacob on the other hand wants to take her away from the happiness. He is just a little kid trying to steal some one else's Girlfriend which is wrong on so many levels.

Also I do agree having a crush is very normal but falling in love with a baby . Nothing human about that. 😆, but also that was my main point. If Bella left Edward for Jacob he would just break up with her because he doesn't lover her. Thats what i am talking about.

Oh and ALSO! Bella kissed Jacob when she agreed to Marry Edward and Edward doesn't mind that or get mad at her, he just blames him self.
Jacob on the other hand has temper problems because when he finds out about the marriage he gets all "You're marring him?" Like dude she ain't you chick so chill. Jacob tries to control her but Edward doesn't.

Also For the last line. If Edward can have a soul so can Bella. I believe Edward has a soul 😃 and a heart <3.

But What eve they both get their happy ending, so All Izz Well. 😆

eshaaax3. thumbnail
uh. what ev. i can never win with a jacob and edward bella whatevr battle with u. and well. i dont have the enrgy to type rite now
so from me
Jacob and Bella would never happen, as Jacob Black belongs to me. end of story :)
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

-Esha

Totally agree with you Esha- Jacob is the sun in Bella's life- she said so herself whereas Edward is an eclipse. Jacob has never hurt bella like Edward did even if edward left her for her benifit it didn't help. Also Bella is herself with Jake- she has fun, laughs and is free whereas edward would call cliffjumping 'Dangerous'- he's not really fun is he- whereas Jake is-. As for Jake loving Bella- he does no matter what and he imprinted on bellas daughter so if edwella never got together there's no nessie so no imprinting- he loves bella and part of him always will like a part of Sam does still love Leah but Emily is the One- Jake would keep Bella happy and she'd be able to meet her parents whenever whereas with edward she can't do that because they'd realise she isn't aging. Though with a few precautions bella and Jake would be happy as she doesn't have to change for him but if she was with edward she can't be human and have silly little accidents but i'm glad she ended up with edward because they're meant to be as twilight surrounded them i knew they'd end up together but hope jake found some1 else rather than nessie- though i like her it'd be hard as he's kissed her mum
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Okay guys instead of flipping on me you should read my topic again. I am not asking you reasons to why Jacob or Edward are better. I simply asked what would happen not why Jacob should get her. People need to chill and re-read my topic. Seesh!