Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thursday, July 22nd Update

Episode 290

update will be up sunday evening😳
Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail

atina thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😡Wednesday 28-07-10 update , Episode 294

5 more episode to 300th Episode!!!!
Pictures by atina
Credits to viluthu.com

Gowri making phone call to her amma house...Phone rings...There(paro's house) devi comes to attend the call.....Here(Babu's house) Babu comes in and seeing him gowri cuts the call and welcomes her hubby darling...Babu says he wants coffee and gowri goes in....Babu starts his CID work....
Pressing the Re-Dial button and again phone rings in paro's household....Irritated devi comes and picksup the phone and asks who is that?.......Babu indha pakkam asking who r u?....Devi says Iam devi....Who r u?.....Babu says "devi nna?Endha devi"....Devi says "paramasivan pakkathula irukka parvathi devi(yaaru paramasivan?indha uravugal serial la enna character play panraru??😕😕)...who r u man?playing with the phone..what do u want?".....Babu smiles and cuts the call....

Gowri comes back with coffee,gives it to babu and start doing cleaning work....Babu comes near her and asks "yaarukku phone senja?".....Gowri says no..yaarukkum illa..just phone aa clean panni vachen....Babu shouts"stop...dont lie...naan re-dial panninen..andha pakkam devi pesara?".....
Gowri shocked....Babu throws the coffee cup and shouts at her....I had already told u that u should not have any relationship  with ur family..now what is this?kalla kaadhal maadhiri kalla paasam😆....unakku enna kurai inga?iam warning u..stop everything...."...Gowri starts crying.... Babu stops his kathal seeing gowri's face...says
"yen ma ippadi panra..see urface..coffee therichurukku"...Takes his kerchief and wipes her face andthen leaves the place....gowri continues her crying....

Mugs doing make-up...Wife chitra brings his lunch box and mugs tells her"if u feel like eating something...tell me...i'll buy it for u..."Chitra says no....ur mummy viruppam my viruppam"....Chithu and mugs comes outside....Senthil stops mugs and says "maappu..why r u not talking to me?naan maaritten ippo"....he touches mugs shoulder..Mugs gives a terror look and senthil takes his hands back....Mugs leaves for office....

Senthil now talking to chitra...says"u too thangaatchi...not talking to me?Athai and ranjani veetulaillai na...adhaan un health pathi ketkalamnu vandhen".....chitra silent...Senthil continues.."u athai order potrupanga that u should not talk to me...adhaan nee kooda en kitta pesa maatengara".....Chitra without saying anything goes inside...Senthil sad....

Krish coming there...chitra welcomes him and calls AZ...AZ comes and krish tells him that he has decided to open a new arisi shop....AZ and chitrahappy...Krish invites them for the poojai next day...AZ says paro anni dhaan idhukellam rombhalucky...u should start urbusiness with herblessings...Krish says that sheis not willing to come for such suba kaariyams.... 
AZ agrees andkrish leaves theplace...ellrum orey appyyy😃😃Senthil speaks to himself..."periya ricemill mudalaiya(krish) oru small arisi kadaila utkara vachutenae...indha paavatha enga poi tholaikka poreno??

Gowri crying ...Babu comes tells her to eat...Gowri continues her crying....Babu brings food...konji konji tells her wife to eat....Gowri silent...Babu gets angry and shouts..."ippo saapida poriya illaiya?"....Miratti miratti saapida vaikara pondaitti ya...And tells her that he will take her to a place 2morrow and a surprise is waiting for her there...Gowri confused...

Next day...Annamalai arisi kadai's opening ceromony...Krish,gayu and senthil busy decorating .....AZ comes (alone).....AZ morachufying senthil...Krish and gayu praising senthil ....Poojai starts....krish odaikarau odaikararu...15 secs odacharunga thengava....oru vazhiya cocunut breaks...AZ performing poojai....Pooja over....AZ buys oru pidi arisi and gives his blessings .....

Babu and gowri in car....(Car odavae illaiorey idathula nikkudhu😆)......Appuram  odhuthu...odi vandhu oru idathulanikkudhu....Babu gives gowri a bag and money and tells her to get down and go to that 4th shop and buy 3kg rice....
Gowri confused...Babu orders her to go....Gowri gets down and walks towards the shop...There she is shocked to see her brother.....shocked.....babu laughing....Gayu sees gowri and tells krish.....Krish,AZ,senthil ellarum shocked to see gowri.... Gowri crying....

Namma mattum edhukku summa irukanum..nammalum azhuvom...Common common ellarum azhudhukitte sollunga parpom....

😭😭😭😭Thodarum....😭😭😭😭

borderpinkroses.gif image by ESCORPION-MEXborderpinkroses.gif image by ESCORPION-MEXborderpinkroses.gif image by ESCORPION-MEX

Thursday 29-07-10 ,Episode 295

4 more episode to 300th Episode!!!!

I think Meli is still busy....So here I am...
Update by atina

Loosu &  kodumaikaara Babu is sitting in the car and enjoy watching the scene ..how Gowri is shocked to see her anna's arisi kadai. Since Babu asked her to buy some rice from that shop...she is worried as her family members are there....
Gowri helplessly turns back and looks at Babu and she undersatnds what is happening. Menatime Senthil calls," Gawri...why are you satnding in the hot sun amma....come inside" But qucikly Krishnan stops him telling that Gowri is not supposed to have any connection with the family.
Hearing this everyone is shocked. Gowri is still standing there and crying as if her legs are glued to the ground. ( paavam....romba paavam😭😭.......and Bubuvukku....thimiru....romba thimiru.....AngryAngryAngry)
Krish tells about the promise he made to Babu and asks AZ to be calm. AZ feels so bad for Gowri and tells," ennada ithu...paaviii....enna kodumaidaa...paavam kozhanthai eppadi thavikkaraa paaru" Gayu also feels so sad while Senthil is so angry with Babu.

Finally Babu gets down from his car and walks to poor Gowri and asks," ennadaa...chellam...why are you standing her like this....go and buy rice daa" He puts his arm around her shoulder and forces her to walk to the shop while Krish and others watch this kodumai with their selaed lips.

He reaches the shop and talks so sarcastically,"ada ennadaa chellam..? why are you like this....?....athuthaan....I gave you money to buy rice....you have a bag in your hands....and infront of your eyes..there is a rice shop too...then why thayakkam.....sari...vaa...come and buy the rice daa chellam

enna....?? enna ellaarum staring at me like this? after all....thangamaana ponnai you have given me in marriage....and she has just frozen here as she did not want to purushan pecha meerarathukku?
Ada......atleast you all can talk to her naaaa......that is also you people are not doing?  not only that.....suppose Gowri asks me why I did not take her to her annan's shop??...more over...I myself wanted to see thi shop...that is why I came here.....but...you kept your sathiyam...very good!!"
Babu now and then looks at everyone ore disgusting lookkaaa.....including Gowri.....Gowri can not take this torture anymore...hence she runs towards the car.....Babu before he leaves that plave one more that villain looks to everyone and goes and sits in the car.....AngryAngry

Gowri storms into the house and runs to her bedroom. Samipillai notices this and wonders....here comes Babu running...and going to the bed room. Sp looks puzzled and listens to the conversation. Gowri cries so bitterly and asks," why are chitravadai me like this...? and you are turning into a poison too...why arr you doin this to me...what did I do for all this ?"

Babu aacharyam and asks," What....Naan unnai chitravadai yaa? I just took you to your brothers new shop....avlothaaneh...? ( Now SP comes to the entrance of the room and stands...while Babu and Gowri do not even notice SP there)

Babu continues," what are you telling Gowri....Do you remember the promise which your brother gave me upon my request...that there is no ottu or uravu between you and them?...( SP is so stunned...a digil music starts BGM) so I wanted to test.....but....summa sollakoodaathu...you did not talk to them neither they did.....not bad...not bad at all....keep it up...!!! this is not a chitravadai at all ok?"

Gowri cries and murachufies Babu and screams," che.....Do not talk to me....I do not even like to see you....che" Now Sp goes to Babu's dad Subramani (SM). Sm asks SP why he looks so sad.SP ignores his question and tells," Ayaa....all these days you were asking about Krishnan thambi right?....he will never come here ayya again"

SM replies," what are you telling SP....Krishnan will never tollarate if anything happens to me,.....so he will defenitely come to seee me" SP starts telling about the promise Babu got from Krish...and about Their visit to Krish's shop as a test etc. All these points make SM to be shocked again and again and finally he screams," baboooooooooo"

Sp immediately start pushing the wheel chair towards Babu's room. By this time Babu comes out and Sm asks," nee ennaadaa thinking?...are you a human being or an animal?"

" dei did you that promise from Krish and then you accpeted Gowri?" Babu replies," aamaa....what is it to you? I love Gowri so much...but I do not like her famnily members....so what? you dont have to out your head in this matter thevai ilaamaa....."

" dei...yaarukitteh pesara nee....you are talking against mee like this?????" Babu also screams," summau kathaatheenga...as you are an useless person now....!!! Hearing this..SM tries to get up....whiule SP tries to calm him down...and here goes Babu again," ah....ah....ng....mudiyaathu illeh...innah.....innnnah.....stop this kathals....SP...you better tell him  that he can not do anything to me as he just a kaali perungaya dabbaa nu"

Senthil  parks his bike outside Babu's house and rushes in ....He is so angry and shouts standing out for Babu," Dei Baboooo....veliya vaadaa.......dei" Here comes Babu," ha....sagalai....vaanga...vaanga....what is this? enna ithu....koral ellam kudukkareenga...ha?" Senthil goes," dei...neeyellam oru manushanaada....hurting others feelings yoiu are playing around.....nee naalla iruppiyaadaa?"

Babu  replies," that is enough stop ot there....you are advising me??? he he he...aaamaaaaaa...I am torturing everyone...yes...but what about you? un podaattiye...tried to burn you.....look here go...go and see how you can mend your own life...ok?"

"dei.....donot think that everyone will be quiet like Krishnan...if you troture our Gowri anymore.....mavaneh.....muzhusaa irukka matteh..."

"yei...romba pesaathe....do you think I am also like you ...a veettoda maapillai without any back bone....? poyaa....po....thought they are chasing you away....you are trying to make your presence in that family....by sitting in their thinnai....? neeyellam want to advice me?????"

That is all...Senthil could not tollarate...he charges on Babu...and gives tight slaps👏👏...and pushes him down andthe fight goes on for sometime...finally...Babu pushes Senthil to one corner...and tells," ippo paaru ...ennna panren nu paarudaa..." He swiftly gets into his car and starts....Senthil gets up and follows him.

Babu goes to Krish shop....where three ladies are buying rice....happily....Babu goes and chases them away and throws the rice sample plates....and starts destroying things there while Krish keeps asking " enna aachooo" Babu tells," dei....you are not brave enough to engitta moda...so you sent your maama rowdy to me? naan yaaru nu theriyumaadaa?.....

borderpinkroses.gif image by ESCORPION-MEXborderpinkroses.gif image by ESCORPION-MEXborderpinkroses.gif image by ESCORPION-MEX
Friday 30-07-10 , Episode 296  
3 more episode to 300th Episode!!!!
Update by  atina: Credits to viluthu.com

Babu rushes to the rice mill and  makes a bug scene there...pushing all the customers from there...hitting Krish....throwing rice and other stuff..everywhere.....asking Krish," yendaa....you do not have the courage to face me directly and you gave your bike to your maamaa and sent to beat me up?"

Krish keeps telling him," illeh....illleh...please listen to me...he wanted to go somewhere and I gave him the bike...I never knew he was coming to see you...please stop....babu...for me neengathaan mukitam" Bur Babu does not stop...he keeps calling Krishna vaadaa...podaa..ennadaa....dei.....etc.....😡😡 

By this time Senthil reaches there and gives Babu nicely....he takes the  eda kallu......and throws at Babu....( good job Senthil) while Krish tries to stop Senthil.....All the oor makkalas are enjoying this fight.....!!!😃 That heavy metal weighing stuff really hit on Babu's ankle...and he is really hurt.....

Gayu visits her mom and asks her about the doctors report. Suda informs that they have taken scans etc ...TK comes there and tells Gayau that Raji has some kind of growth in the uterus and she has to undergo a small surgery soon. Gayu is worried but Raji consoles her and asks about the kadai thurappu vizhaa.

Gayu explains about the kodumai Babu did with Gowri and others. TK and others are shocked ....he tells,"rascalll......he seems to be a periya saaddissssttt....isnt there anyone to question him at all?" Gayu tells that everyone is tollerating him just because of Gowri's life.

Krish is waiting in the hospital...while Sami Pillai comes there and asks what happened and this happened. Krish replies," Babu is really hurt in his ankle and the doctors gave him some medicine ...he is sleeping right now...." Then Krish explains what happened when Babu rought Gowri to the shop and about Senthil beating Babu up.

SP replies," I do know who to blame? this ayokiyathanamaana Babu or your Senthil maamaa.. who did this without thinking about Gowri's life....any way...Thmabi why are you standing here...please come with me ..we will go and talk to Babu....I am so worried about him since he is a totally person now...he talks without any respect to his dad...." Krish refuse to see Babu and tells," Illenganneh....neenga ponga...I will see him when all his anger comes down....Babu's car is parked near the shop only" Sp tells that the driver already picked up the car

Sp goes inside Babu's room and helps him to get up. Babu tells there is some bad fracture. SP helps him to walk to the auto. ( This babu insulted his disabled dad...and God punished him immeidatelyClap)

Babu and SP are in the auto and the driver asks where to go. Babu tells him to go to the police station. Sp is shocked and tries to stop him from going to the polivce station but Babu refuses and tells," No....neenga PS kke ponga...when I tell to the polis you will know what it is SP.....driver ponga"

Senthil is cleaning the rice shop ...with a broom. Krish comes there and  tells," enna maamaa....what so ever would you hit him with the eda kallooo.....? he is hurt so badly...enna maa maa ithu...why dont think of Gowri's life and just keep quiet maamaa?"

Senthil replies," Gowri is brought up with so much love and affection by all of us...but look at him how he is torturing her now....maapilleh...thining of Gowri only I hit with eda kallu his leg...if not I would have hit on his head and killed him too" Krish tells," maamaa even we are all angry with Babu but what to do maamaa just for Gwori's sake we are not doing anything at all"

At this point two police men come in a car and asks who is Krishnana. Krishnanas identifies himself...Police ask him to get inside th car and Krish asks why. " We have a complaint against you that you tried to murder Babu with heavy eda kallu nu"

Hearing this Senthil comes forward and tells," Sir...I only did that not maapilleh...please leave him alone and take me intead...please sir" But Police drag Krish by his neck to the car.....while oor makkals watching....

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
 sorry buddies....we forgot to reserve the posts......😭
Edited by atina - 13 years ago