Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ka7eela

hey Rehan this is a sequel of another one shot the one i mentioned in the beginning  of this one shot (within my heart) , you have to read that one first! to understand this one 😳

OK I got it thanks...
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kaheela😛

Oh My God!!! You "re Back With Siddhima Update.....THough I Know,It's Forceful For You But Thanks to Zeenia for Breaking Your Resistance & Making You Write.

Amazing Intimate & Passionate Scene B/w Siddhima.
After So Many days,I Finally Exprienced Siddhima Peacefully & Their Tranquility when They Both are Together with Each Other.
Superb Update. 👏👏👏

Sid Trying To Kiss Riddhima But She's Shy But Nevertheless,They're Enjoying The Moment.
Looking Forward to Next part.

Liked A Small Nok-Jhok of Siddhima at the End.😆

Anyways,
Update The Next part Too.

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Kaheela😛

Oh My God!!! You "re Back With Siddhima Update.....THough I Know,It's Forceful For You But Thanks to Zeenia for Breaking Your Resistance & Making You Write.

Amazing Intimate & Passionate Scene B/w Siddhima.
After So Many days,I Finally Exprienced Siddhima Peacefully & Their Tranquility when They Both are Together with Each Other.
Superb Update. 👏👏👏

Sid Trying To Kiss Riddhima But She's Shy But Nevertheless,They're Enjoying The Moment.
Looking Forward to Next part.

Liked A Small Nok-Jhok of Siddhima at the End.😆

Anyways,
Update The Next part Too.

JATIN🤗 long time no see😳

awww thanks allot dear😳.. this is how we wanted SR be, but those CV🤢anyways its ended! gone with the wind! although in such a pathetic way!

hey i will update soon😊
Re: Recent SR post:

Okay, though when reading the one-shot, I have to honestly admit that I couldn't bring myself to admit that these are the very same characters of Sid and Riddhima who were completely destroyed in the show. I like their version of characters ONLY in your one-shots but, in the actual show they both resulted in extremely immature, weak and brainless characters. Now, I just can't feel the same magic or love of Siddhima again that I could sense before...........I came across some old VM of Siddhima and again, I couldn't feel anything probably due to the horrible impact of the show's ending. We all know how horrible Riddhima was portrayed as she all of a sudden after all that "please keep telling me I love you" dialogues, after all those countless eye-locks, touchy scenes and after all those stupid, "you are my husband and I am your wife" lectures she at last realized she didn't love him anymore after making out with her Ex. That's a definition of a loyal lover.

And Sid is no less either. Though I commend him for the way he let go of his dumb wife and walk out but, still I can't understand how that guy in a span of a second was partying with her Ex and dancing around with him knowing fully that both of them cheated behind his back especially Armaan who couldn't even stop by to think even once that she was Sid's wife and he probably shouldn't be doing all that while she is married. I couldn't understand how one moment Sid was like in the "I will do anything to get my wife back and her ex can just go to hell" mode and all of a sudden turned to "It's okay, you cheated on me that's fine. I am walking out on this relationship but, before I go I am going to make sure I party with your ex even though I know he deceived me."

I mean though there's nothing wrong with letting someone go when you realize that they don't love you back but, I fail to understand how you can just drink, dance, and party with the man who had the guts to make out with your wife without even giving a damn about your feelings or the fact that both of you are still married!??! I mean as a human being you still feel that sense of hurt, pain, and betrayal even if its your own friend. I mean there's this sense of self-respect and dignity a person should have.

Well, DMG is beyond my understanding. I read this post only for your one-shots as I love the way you write. I know how difficult it must be to write about characters who aren't even inspiring and to be able to bring the element of love in their destroyed story. But, you did it wonderfully. I would like to think of your SR one-shots as a separate story with different characters of Sid and Riddhima instead of the same Sid and Riddhima in DMG that we saw getting destroyed. At least this Sid and Riddhima are very much in love with each other and can have a happy ending.
                                                                         😉  Luv,
                                                                            Payal

ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Okay, though when reading the one-shot, I have to honestly admit that I couldn't bring myself to admit that these are the very same characters of Sid and Riddhima who were completely destroyed in the show. I like their version of characters ONLY in your one-shots but, in the actual show they both resulted in extremely immature, weak and brainless characters. Now, I just can't feel the same magic or love of Siddhima again that I could sense before...........I came across some old VM of Siddhima and again, I couldn't feel anything probably due to the horrible impact of the show's ending. We all know how horrible Riddhima was portrayed as she all of a sudden after all that "please keep telling me I love you" dialogues, after all those countless eye-locks, touchy scenes and after all those stupid, "you are my husband and I am your wife" lectures she at last realized she didn't love him anymore after making out with her Ex. That's a definition of a loyal lover.

And Sid is no less either. Though I commend him for the way he let go of his dumb wife and walk out but, still I can't understand how that guy in a span of a second was partying with her Ex and dancing around with him knowing fully that both of them cheated behind his back especially Armaan who couldn't even stop by to think even once that she was Sid's wife and he probably shouldn't be doing all that while she is married. I couldn't understand how one moment Sid was like in the "I will do anything to get my wife back and her ex can just go to hell" mode and all of a sudden turned to "It's okay, you cheated on me that's fine. I am walking out on this relationship but, before I go I am going to make sure I party with your ex even though I know he deceived me."

I mean though there's nothing wrong with letting someone go when you realize that they don't love you back but, I fail to understand how you can just drink, dance, and party with the man who had the guts to make out with your wife without even giving a damn about your feelings or the fact that both of you are still married!??! I mean as a human being you still feel that sense of hurt, pain, and betrayal even if its your own friend. I mean there's this sense of self-respect and dignity a person should have.

Well, DMG is beyond my understanding. I read this post only for your one-shots as I love the way you write. I know how difficult it must be to write about characters who aren't even inspiring and to be able to bring the element of love in their destroyed story. But, you did it wonderfully. I would like to think of your SR one-shots as a separate story with different characters of Sid and Riddhima instead of the same Sid and Riddhima in DMG that we saw getting destroyed. At least this Sid and Riddhima are very much in love with each other and can have a happy ending.
                                                                         😉  Luv,
                                                                            Payal

Payal again you amaze me with your brilliant piece of writing!👏👏..you just wrote what i feel exactly! i loath them 🤢 and to  tell you the truth i felt so bad and disgusted from the way things ended up in DMG , as they didn't  even spare Sid's character!  they totally butchered it!

i heard in the final scene he even comes to the basket ground and gives AR a thumps up! while they hug🤢 imagine that!

i hated anything that reminded me of them! for quite some time! but i wrote this for Zeenia and my SRians😳 i tried to imagine the old SR!  the SR we fell in love with!😳

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I read your OS as well as the previous one...Both were amazing

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

And Sid is no less either. Though I commend him for the way he let go of his dumb wife and walk out but, still I can't understand how that guy in a span of a second was partying with her Ex and dancing around with him knowing fully that both of them cheated behind his back especially Armaan who couldn't even stop by to think even once that she was Sid's wife and he probably shouldn't be doing all that while she is married. I couldn't understand how one moment Sid was like in the "I will do anything to get my wife back and her ex can just go to hell" mode and all of a sudden turned to "It's okay, you cheated on me that's fine. I am walking out on this relationship but, before I go I am going to make sure I party with your ex even though I know he deceived me."

Well, DMG is beyond my understanding. I read this post only for your one-shots as I love the way you write. I know how difficult it must be to write about characters who aren't even inspiring and to be able to bring the element of love in their destroyed story. But, you did it wonderfully. I would like to think of your SR one-shots as a separate story with different characters of Sid and Riddhima instead of the same Sid and Riddhima in DMG that we saw getting destroyed. At least this Sid and Riddhima are very much in love with each other and can have a happy ending.
                                                                         😉  Luv,
                                                                            Payal

Hey payal

Most of us SRians feel exactly the way you do cos the cv's destroyed SR in the most illogical and pathetic manner! Ridhimma became someone who none of us could understand , especially like you said, after  all the 'eye-locks' and 'Im your wife' and tell me you'll always love me!''  And  Sid was great until he unbelievably went singing and dancing with the man who not only made out with his wife but destroyed his marriage!!  The cv's really went the extra mile to try and justify AR reunion but they ended up looking like complete fools because not only did they butcher all their characters but managed to make people detest the lead pair!

For most of us DMG ended when SR got remarried a second time and if you discount the horrendous flashbacks that the cv's stuck in during the wedding, SR are now living happily ever after  and totally in love!! And thats the ending Im taking!!

And Kaheela is an absolute sweetheart because despite the fact that she hates SR now shes still managing to complete her awesome OS for us and for that I will always be truly grateful to her!

The SR in her OS is the SR we remember and loved in the beginning ! 😳
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Hey there

I totally agree with what everyone has written here reg. the butchering of the show and the characters and yes I too went through a phase of not being able to feel for SR anymore after Riddhima's horrible 'Farz' dialogue....

But all of us have, at some point or the other, experienced the SR magic and thats why all of us are SRians... Proud SRians..... These FFs and OSs are our ways of reliving and reinventing the magic that was SR....

Thank you ka7eela for such a wonderful piece of work.... Beautifully thought out and brilliantly written.... Hot and romantic.... Don't have words to describe.... I wish you would continue writing but then I can understand, once that spark dies out, its difficult to get the fire going again.... All I can hope for is that in imagining the old SR while completing this OS, the spark ignites again and you continue writing... Will hope for that....

Do update soon and I'd be grateful if you could PM me when you update... Thanks in advance....

Cheers

Neet
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Hey I read your OS as well as the previous one...Both were amazing

thanks allot😳
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Hey payal

Most of us SRians feel exactly the way you do cos the cv's destroyed SR in the most illogical and pathetic manner! Ridhimma became someone who none of us could understand , especially like you said, after  all the 'eye-locks' and 'Im your wife' and tell me you'll always love me!''  And  Sid was great until he unbelievably went singing and dancing with the man who not only made out with his wife but destroyed his marriage!!  The cv's really went the extra mile to try and justify AR reunion but they ended up looking like complete fools because not only did they butcher all their characters but managed to make people detest the lead pair!

For most of us DMG ended when SR got remarried a second time and if you discount the horrendous flashbacks that the cv's stuck in during the wedding, SR are now living happily ever after  and totally in love!! And thats the ending Im taking!!

And Kaheela is an absolute sweetheart because despite the fact that she hates SR now shes still managing to complete her awesome OS for us and for that I will always be truly grateful to her!

The SR in her OS is the SR we remember and loved in the beginning ! 😳

@ bold, totally agree with you👏

@ brown, awww you are too sweet dear😳..and you are right i imagine the SR we fell in love with😳