Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
ok so lets see

did you guys have any ideas before for how you wanted SR confession?

i know i did
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Have added the video link of new promo with changed montage in MF post :)
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
vits there were so many ideas but it think the way it turned out and happened is amazing
so what i nthink is that sid might go to kiss ridz which will make ridz all suprised like the kiss he gave her when he came into her room, and when she will know about his intention, she will be anger in sweet way, she might say all mens are the same, they only think about that stuff and there sid will be like no no!!!  it is not what you thin ridz, let me explain but she will be like don't you dare come near me in the same tune that she used when he came into her room. 

and there armaan and shilpa will be on WWII, shilpa will accuse armaan left and right for the mistake she did, she will blame it on him b/c it was for him but he gave it dr.shahank, she will also call him some men are useless. armaan will be like what the hell.
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok guyz.. me off running to watch Remix!!!
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Can we decide the title of next AT?

I had one title in mind but that is too long and I have reserved it for song sequence epi You Me and Lots of Tanhai

Other than that from yesterday's episode I can think of See You At Eight and You Are Looking Beautiful or You Look Beautiful 😍😍

Another one is My Eyes Search For You😍😍
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shru thanks for the promo

Fary i so agree.. i luv the way it did happen.. but i remember before that we had soo many crazy ideas running in the AT about how it should be 😆

as for the actual confession.. it was intense, it was pure
i like my eyes search for you b/c today mrs.riddhima siddhant modi eyes was indeed searching for her cute doctore, it was an mesmerzing scene for me. Edited by hewascool90210 - 13 years ago
OMG. Someone please tell me a website from where I can convert YT videos or convert any files actually. I have three minutes to save the world. PULEAAASE. *on knees* Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i like all of them did weused bakhuda tumhi ho