Can't shyam be spared for one mistake?

tellyfan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

😲😲The current track of BV has really created a flutter among the viewers especially our forum members😉😉😉😉. Good to read everyone's opinions here😊😊😊. The only thing that is encouraging in this track is that shyam is being shown someone with flesh and blood rather than a demi god like figure who could do no wrong. It's good that he is being shown as someone who can get angry can take rash decisions in anger. The track has beautifully showed that how small breach of trust can lead to spoilt relationships even among the most loving couples.

But I'm really disappointed when people call Shyam's character dishonest or selfish here😡😡😡😡😡😡. Why only shyam is expected to make all the sacrifices and fulfill all the commitments in this relationship all the time🤢🤢🤢? It is one thing to be educated, forward thinking, sensible and all. But does that mean if a person has all these qualities, he can't do anything wrong. He can't be spared for his one mistake, while sugna (just in the name of being a minor widow and having a child at such an age and blah blah blah ) can get away with any no. of mistakes? While it is clear that most of the problems sugna is facing is her fault only. She has been forgiven or get away with so many mistakes while she is not willing to spare her husband, who has done so much for her, for one wrong deed.

Sugna said yesterday that she had forgotten her past, now I want to ask her ( rather shyam should have asked WHEN did she FORGET her PASTTTTTTT😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡? I can't remember any of SS scenes where she didn't end up either mentioning Pratap or missing the moments spent with him (particularly in their initimate scenes). There hasn't been any scene where she whole heartedly said that she loved Shyam. It has always been done in a way as if she is doing him a favour. She has never been shown missing her moments with Shyam even when shyam is shown to be away from Home. I think shyam in a state of despair and hopelessness didn't argue much and left😲😲😲😲.  He really could not believe what she said.  

But all said and done, there should be applause for Vibha Anand for coming up with a brilliant performance once again⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I also liked Vikrant's teary eyed look. Just loved those eyes😉😉😉😉😉😉. I also want to applaud for CV's to make sugna stand up and speak for her instead of being a cry baby, but I do feel that shyam should have made to speak more😊😊😊.

Finally, guys  BV on track once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by diatoms82 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey i hope there would be a "love" button here instead of a "like" button.😉😊
😊
i so so so very much totally agree with u.

After what shyam has done for sugna i really hate it when people call him dishonest and inhuman. After all he is also a human being and he also deserves some respect in return for what he has done. N sugna never openly professed her love for shyam. Even the presents that sugna gave shyam, she made it clear that it was what pratap would have liked(for eg- the deep blue shawl that she made for him). n even in the intimate moments she was always taking prataps name so it had to disappoint any person who has a heart. So what if he is open minded n all, is only he responsible maintaining relationships and fulfilling all his duties? i dont think so.
n i thot i heard sugna say that she forgot everything abt her past. so when did that happen i would like to know from her?
She pointed out to shyam that the red necklace that she gave her made her memories of pratap come to life. so doesnt she bring pratap memories to life when she gifted shyam the shawl, or when she ran around the whole house shouting "mere pratap ki nishaani" or when she took prataps name in all their intimate scenes. i guess those did not make her pratap memories come to life?
sugna commits mistake after mistake n we go on forgiving them n here shyam is who goes on to do a mistake just becoz of sugnas stupidity n then people run abt n call him dishonest and cruel.
would like to c what they wuld do if they were in shyams position........

n yeah i completely agree i loved vibhas performance yesterday n vikrant looked so cute in that teary eyes scene😳. n i agree shyam culdnt say anything coz he was in a state of despair and pain which everyone faces after his trust gets broken in a terrible manner.
Edited by disha_sen - 13 years ago
big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey diatom i couldnt have agreed more. thats exactly whats on my mind. though i m a big vikrant fan but i wont say that shyam is not wrong. Shyam is wrong but sugna was the one who made shyam take the wrong decision.
n yeah i totally loved vibha ysterday n shyam looked adorable. culdnt move my eyes off him.He looked so sweet with those pink eyes. 😍reminds me of DV when he cried for veer when veer almost committed suicide after DV's first fight. oh i so miss those days.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TOTALLY AGREE !!! Good to see people who actually think practically ! I know Sugna losing her baby is very sad...But whatever is happening to her is due to her own foolish mistake or say "mistakes"..Shyam is after all a human being !! He too has the right to be jealous and angry..I feel so sorry for Shyam in this whole situation...How dare Sugna ask him questions when she is the one who has been making mistake after mistake..A woman who keeps chanting her ex husbands name when she is intimate with her current husband..Which human would tolerate that ! Huh !! Still Shyam has forgiven her so many times..yet she went on to do what she feels... in the name of Dharam(thats the explanation she gave when she was caught with pratap's mom at the barsi)..She had the audacity to say she was not wrong..For once woman accept your mistake.....Dharam my foot ! She dint have the courtesy of calling or informing any one....There is a saying trust is like glass, once broken cannot be mended..Thats exactly what has happened..Sugna broke Shyam's trust as well as tested his patience to the limits.....If there are people hating Shyam for what he did..I am one of those who hates Sugna for doing what she did !

Acting wise..both Vibha and Vikrant are mind blowing...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well... the mistake of shyam is that he blew the whole thing out of proportion.

Its sad really ! I mean if he did love her then her loosing the baby , should not have made him say that she did it on purpose. This kind of shows that he never really considered varun to be his kid. He just said it, for the sake of saying it. He has done a lot of good things, no doubt but, when it came to the ultimate test,

Own son vs. Someone else's son he failed miserably.

How could he leave sugna and her child just like that, so he never really accepted varun it was just for the name sake. Cause if he did then no father would leave their kid just like that.

Both are immature. Sugna's fault is she didn't inform the family which she should have and for punishing her for that mistake , shyam could have showed anger and not talked to her etc. but at the same time taking care of varun cause varun is not at fault.

He still needs a father. So if this leap does happen and sugna and shayam are not reconciled before it then I am sure, varun will have no love for shayam atleast not yet cause , technically he was never there for him

Sugna's fears for Varun were very true and they were realized that her sasra was bearing varun just for one reason, that she is going to give them their heir.

Shayam , well I am not sure if he truly loved sugna or was that just a phase of infatuation + stubbornness that comes in that age.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think both of them are fault-suguna should have told shyam or his mom about the whole barsi thing-it was stupid of her to trust pratap's mom alone with varun considering she left her to die after falling from temple strairs 😡 and the whole problem with shyam is he has become very possessive of suguna after consumating their marriage .He shouldnt try and compete with a dead guy-whether shyam likes it or not pratap is varun's dad..everybody remembers their loved ones even after they are dead and gone,,
They both should learn to live with each others fears and insecurities because the fact of the matter is they both have lost their baby-marriage is supporting each other in bad times... 😳
shyam is not shown as a human, and he was never demigod, he is shown a selfish and an indhumane person and i know i am hurting the sentiments of many 'shyam lovers' but tough luck

Originally posted by: diatoms82

😲😲The current track of BV has really created a flutter among the viewers especially our forum members😉😉😉😉. Good to read everyone's opinions here😊😊😊. The only thing that is encouraging in this track is that shyam is being shown someone with flesh and blood rather than a demi god like figure who could do no wrong. It's good that he is being shown as someone who can get angry can take rash decisions in anger. The track has beautifully showed that how small breach of trust can lead to spoilt relationships even among the most loving couples.

But I'm really disappointed when people call Shyam's character dishonest or selfish here😡😡😡😡😡😡. Why only shyam is expected to make all the sacrifices and fulfill all the commitments in this relationship all the time🤢🤢🤢? It is one thing to be educated, forward thinking, sensible and all. But does that mean if a person has all these qualities, he can't do anything wrong. He can't be spared for his one mistake, while sugna (just in the name of being a minor widow and having a child at such an age and blah blah blah ) can get away with any no. of mistakes? While it is clear that most of the problems sugna is facing is her fault only. She has been forgiven or get away with so many mistakes while she is not willing to spare her husband, who has done so much for her, for one wrong deed.

Sugna said yesterday that she had forgotten her past, now I want to ask her ( rather shyam should have asked WHEN did she FORGET her PASTTTTTTT😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡? I can't remember any of SS scenes where she didn't end up either mentioning Pratap or missing the moments spent with him (particularly in their initimate scenes). There hasn't been any scene where she whole heartedly said that she loved Shyam. It has always been done in a way as if she is doing him a favour. She has never been shown missing her moments with Shyam even when shyam is shown to be away from Home. I think shyam in a state of despair and hopelessness didn't argue much and left😲😲😲😲.  He really could not believe what she said.  

But all said and done, there should be applause for Vibha Anand for coming up with a brilliant performance once again⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I also liked Vikrant's teary eyed look. Just loved those eyes😉😉😉😉😉😉. I also want to applaud for CV's to make sugna stand up and speak for her instead of being a cry baby, but I do feel that shyam should have made to speak more😊😊😊.

Finally, guys  BV on track once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

dude u shud've just pmed me and wrote all the galis as i have insulted ur shyam---he is very selfish and very inhumane and i dun see y peeps r blaming sugna for what he has dun, shyam was the one who took the decision to get married to sugna, it was shyam who wanted to act all mahan, it is shyam who is insecure of a dead person, it was shyam who left sugna and varun, hence it is shyam that will be considered dishonest! he never thought of varun as his own child, he accepted that he felt that he had favoured sugna, and when sugna questioned him it was him who cud not answer bak!!! because he is a lier! he always expected sugna to fall for him and be his dutiful wife!!! he had never loved her--he just wanted her, he just wanted all his favours to be returned! and when sugna cud not do that he dumped her stating that he had favoured her a lot!! a very inhuman person!!! and definately not a person that had ever loved sugna!! i just wish she gets independent and enjoys her life of freedom!!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy that majority of people feel Shyam is correct in leaving Sugna!! She deserves it

Check the poll results :D :D

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1427663&PN=1&RN=3Edited by divyamathur - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: divyamathur

Happy that majority of people feel Shyam is correct in leaving Sugna!! She deserves it

Check the poll results :D :D

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1427663&PN=1&RN=3

that was expected as majority of the forum members r shyam crazy!