Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: 4rosegirl1

congo jhoota singh! i wuv u! s. i want aa, ar, an, shubhankar and keerti, shashank and padz no more demands oh ar shud kajen. ;0

๐Ÿ˜ณthanks๐Ÿค—

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

๐Ÿคฃ OMG i agree but u knw i luv this banner coz rm are there and yuna are also but never the less, i want pappa, mummy, sister stella, jp's nurse gf, jigz gay nurse๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and nana, and macky whacky, raj waj, suvarna, aniket jiju๐Ÿคฃ champu๐Ÿคฃ haaila list is too long, Jhoota singh u have to file a complaint agar ek ko allow karo then allow all the others too, if RM wnt be in the banner then i will flood the main forum with tears๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ actually i dnt visit it uch to khaali island aur resort ki band bajegi, watever but loved ur post and wats with kachu๐Ÿคฃ and kacha๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats Jhoota Singh for successfully posting the 25th "most happening -breaking news of DMG " ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

About the post, what can I say? It's simply amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sonii_sonii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great going JS ji...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ for your 25th Article,,God bless your Lunatic Times which has to go a long way....dil mein ghaas chahe khatam ho jaye lekin LT ka suscription nahi chodenge...๐Ÿ˜†
I m looking forward for Arju s interview along with his phaans๐Ÿ˜‰
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

My dear phankas and stalkers๐Ÿค—
this unfortunately was my 25th posht
taaliyaan pleej๐Ÿ˜ณ
I had planned to make it a grand one by interviewing Kanhaiyya Glomel ji and his phankas.. but decided its not yet time. ( actually I didnt want my 25th post to get taala la la la)
AR fans who have humour sense will have to wait.
I thank u all phor lobing me, stalking me and reporting me๐Ÿค—
and a special filaver phor my new found lob https://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/images/smilies/muslim_woman.gif๐Ÿ˜

Shamillllllll, new lob ke chakkar mein, aap apne purane lub ko na bhuliyeee!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Cookie is all fida on JS n his Lunatic Times...newspaper ho to aisa! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Waise aap ke husband bade lucky shucky hai jo unko aap jaise mazzaki biwi milli...kash, humain bhi aap jaise koi mil jaye, to life ban jayeee
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Congrats Jhoota Singh for successfully posting the 25th "most happening -breaking news of DMG " ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

About the post, what can I say? It's simply amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanks sabi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonii_sonii

great going JS ji...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ for your 25th Article,,God bless your Lunatic Times which has to go a long way....dil mein ghaas chahe khatam ho jaye lekin LT ka suscription nahi chodenge...๐Ÿ˜†

I m looking forward for Arju s interview along with his phaans๐Ÿ˜‰

thank u param๐Ÿค—
@bold- ๐Ÿ˜‰
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies01

Shamillllllll, new lob ke chakkar mein, aap apne purane lub ko na bhuliyeee!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Cookie is all fida on JS n his Lunatic Times...newspaper ho to aisa! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Waise aap ke husband bade lucky shucky hai jo unko aap jaise mazzaki biwi milli...kash, humain bhi aap jaise koi mil jaye, to life ban jayeee
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassed๐Ÿค—
u and ur silky, missed by me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heya can you see me *waving up high* ๐Ÿค—

JS ki 25th posht CONGRATSSSSSS .. JS I LOVE YOU.. *in caps* ๐Ÿ˜ณ

25th posht JS and no dhamaka ๐Ÿ˜ฒ where is PF is parda still not wash I am missing PF ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

JS JS I want following additions in banner

1.  all the zombie mareez of Haaspital they are deserving most..
2. all the sishters and brothers who cheer Sanjeevani Basket Ball and Boxing matches
3. I demand Parera Jis, and most of all the latest mareez responsible for Dhai Baje controversy .. BiPolar thingy ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

aap mera request fulfil karoge na โ˜บ๏ธ

PS: Shamil you come up long way and with every new article you are getting better, and one of the reason I am here is post like this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.. though I miss PF ji too ๐Ÿ˜‰

shamil thumbnail
monaaaaaa............................
see girls trying to woo me here.. I told them JS shaadi shuda hain, he lobs only mona

mona, thank u so much for coming back to post here.. I couldnt stop myself from making this post when I saw diff fan groups coming up with taapics to include their fav in the banner๐Ÿคฃ