X ratd Precap:Maneet touching..Geets dupatta stuck

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys.............the battle royale...of Maneet goes on today......

As both try to open the door.......Maan accidentally touches Geets hands..n gets lost in her eyes..n Mahi tone plays...

While working on the designs..the pencil falls on the ground..n Maneet both sit down to pick it up..n their heads bump...

Later... Maan pulls Geet holding her left hand...to the table to work on the blueprints..

Btw..Devil...thinks.... his bro n his sect are getting it on...in the conf room.....remarks n leaves from there...

Xrate thots....................... Geet trips and falls on Maan LAP ☺️☺️☺️ ....n Geets duppatta stuck in Maans shirt button....n as she tries to go away...she is pulled by that button.......n goes near Maan to untie it...but she is too scared....n jittery...so walks away....Maan looks........adoringly at her...from bottom to top....n removes the dupatta....😳😳

OMG.............OMG..........what a precap guys............... 'Hum tum kahin ko ja rahe ho...aur rasta bhul jaein...' played n Maan was pulling Geet closer to him........his hand on her right shoulder..n almost abt to touch her KNECK 😳😳😳 😳 almost kiss actualy......................its Super xrated time...😛
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww thank u so much fr the short update!!
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
START OF THE EPISODE IS SUPERB 👏👏👏👏
sweet_simi thumbnail
thxx alot
omg i cant wait

-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL at the last sentence. First time I read I was like 😲🤔☺️ Hahah.
Kya spoiler diya!! Jaldi se I have to go watch it!
Armu4eva thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGG .....its gona b fireworks...tmrw...what a precap..
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Precap!! Precap!! PRECAP!! Nahiii. It's becoming harder and harder for me to wait for the next episode!! They need to control what they put in their precaps. It's going to be the cause of suicide for many people one day. LOL.
kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

reading the precap i am wodering if that was mann singh khurana who used to hate girls!!!😆..

Edited by kate-85 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
^^ Exactly.................i m sure theres nothing more left in him to hate girls now....that he going crazy abt this particular woman......

Geesssuuussssssss ....the way they were touching........... n Maan staring when Geets dupatta was stuck...........thats sure as hell the look of LUST........😛 n love.....

Cant wait for tmrw.....argghh whoever made days of 24hrs...i hateeee him
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kate-85

reading the precap i am wodering if that was mann singh khurana who used to hate girls!!!😆..

dear he hates girls but he does not hate geet.geet is different from other girls...here the beauty lies....oh god.....i m sooooo dying after watching precap yaar..its fabulous