Posted: 13 years ago
hi

thanks for this amazing Siddhima OS siddhima, loved it, keep it up

please do continue with the next part

its always a pleasure to read siddhima OS,

norzar
mabel thumbnail
ur OS is always cute....luvd it as usual...
keep writin....
n thnx a lot 4 de pm
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Very cute OS Jatin 😳 Well written.

amazing, absolutely heartmelthing.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing OS Yaar absolutley loved reading it, greatly expressed veiws of SR 😊 xxx
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing OS sweetheart...do write more...loved it!!!!!!
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!πŸ‘πŸ‘..it's so beautiful with a dash of humor!..it's simply awesomeπŸ‘i was smiling while reading it!..good work..πŸ‘πŸΌ

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing OS dear!! Really enjoyed reading it!! Keep writing more whenever possible :)
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

AWESOME,I ALWAYS ENJOY ALL YOUR OS PLEASE WRITE MORE,IT'S A TREAT TO READ ALL THIS AND IF IT HAPPENS IN REAL THEN IT WOULD BE SOONE PE SUHAAGA

Wonderful job! Thank God, Sid finally let go of that stupid magazine. I seriously hate magazines like that they are full of rubbish and BS. πŸ˜† And that was awwwwwww sweet of Riddhima to finally give Sid a chance and accept him as her husband and understand purity of his love instead of getting mad at him again.
I especially loved these lines:

" Uss chand ki ek tragedy hain.Woh Chaand Simple hoke bhi bahut Attractive hain.Woh Chaand sab ko Enlighten karta hain par phir bhi bahut cool hain.Woh Chaand chal raha hain par phir bhi ruka hua hain.Woh Chaand bahut Chup hain par bahut popular bhi hain.Aur sab se badi baat ki Woh Chaand bahutROMANTIC hain par Hamesha SINGLE hain."

This paragraph is absolutely beautiful. And WOW, I never thought of it that way. But, btw the moon is not alone yaar. It never is. Becuz, The moon has no light source of its own. It shines at night because it reflects the light from the sun. So, the sun is the light behind the moon and is always with it. πŸ˜‰ So, therefore we can say that the sun is the moon's chandni for without the sun the moon would be nothing.  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ You see God has always made something for everyone.
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago