bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Maan had high fever, cold and was sneezing a lot. But he came to office that day as he had lot of appointments.

He was sitting in his office room tired and with a headache going through the files on the Chopra project.

He heard a knock at his door and Geet walked in with his coffee. He looked up and took the coffee from her. Sipped it, it was hot and good. Thank god, she did not make it like sugar cane juice he thought.

Geet could sense that Sir was not well. She hovered around his desk. He raised his head and asked her if she had anything to say. She heard his heavy voice laced with cold. She found that he was looking hot and feverish. She just stared at him. A sneeze hit Maan. He spilled a little bit of coffee on the desk and his fingers. She was afraid he scalded his fingers with the hot coffee and rushed in with a tissue she flipped from the box to wipe at his fingers.

To her touch, she found his fingers were hot like coals. She looked up into his face and put her hand to his forehead instinctively. He was burning up with fever. She was stunned. She uttered "sir you have a fever" He said, "tho?"

She knew it is pointless to argue with him. So she went back to her cabin. Took his calendar of appointments and one-by-one called and rescheduled the appointments. The only appointment of Mr. Khandekar, she decided she will ask Sasha maam to handle after Maan Sir left the office to go home.

She called the doctor for a visit and sent the driver to pick him up. She waited for the doctor's arrival. The doc came to the office. She ushered him into Maan Sir's cabin. Maan was stupefied. But he could not yell at her in front of the doctor. The doctor checked his temperature and prescribed medicines and told Maan that he should rest. She accompanied the doctor and saw him off. She asked the driver to pick up the medicines while on his way back from dropping off the doctor. The driver left.

She knew Maan Sir would be beyond angry. So she went into his cabin and before he could yell at her she told him that she cancelled/rescheduled all his meetings and that he is going home. He yelled, "who the hell gave you a right?" Who do you think you are? Who is the boss here?" She listened patiently and calmly and said, "sir, it is my duty to see that you are not discomfited in the office and I am doing my duty." You are NOW going home, and taking the medicines and taking rest, there is no point arguing with me." He was dumbfounded but since his shivers increased decided to take her advice and deal with her later.

The driver came and Geet accompanied Maan till the car and made him sit in the car and advised him about which medicines he should take. All throughout he stared at her in utter anger. She was not bothered, she was doing the right thing. Before he left, she just asked him, "sir, can you please pass me your mobile once?" He gave it, she took it and put it in her bag and said, "I don't want anyone to disturb you, I will give it once you are better" she switched it off and the car left before she could hear Maan's scream of rage.

She called Maan's home and told Dadima that Maan sir is not well, please take care of him and see that he does not step into the office in the next 2 days as per doctor's orders. Dadima assured her that her Maan Sir will be perfectly fine and that she will take care of him. Maan arrived home, was fed and took his medicines and slept.

Two days passed, Geet dropped in to see him every morning but only when he was asleep. She knew he was getting better. He came to office on the third day, the first thing he did was ask Geet to come to his office. She did, handed over his cell phone and stood there with her head bent. He just stared at her, she started her uninterrupted "sorry's"

Edited by bridgette - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
How cute,.. This scene will surely be there in future...
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
ohmigosh.........its superb yaar.........
Wat a ff........brilliant

Plz wrt sum more ff.......
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwww........dat is so cute...............i hope CVs add this scene in future........ 😊
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
niccceeeeeeeeeee 😊
toooooooooo sweeet
loved it 😊
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awww... that's such a cute scene!!!!  lovely!!!! 👏
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its very cute......nyc one 😍
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice.. hope there is one like this in the future episodes...
Tomiko thumbnail

Added to Media Centre.😊

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awwww....
sooooo cute..luvd to read it...enjoyed...gr888 job dr...thanx for writing such a big post for us....fab...👏
Edited by akki-rockstar - 13 years ago