mikael thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well 1st of all i would like to say i am was very happy the way Isshita gurls n villagers stood against decision 😛 .. No offence to any one but i wud like to ask all monica lovers what u got to say how she was gettin on her nerves and saying 'main hi hoon asli desi girl' and how wen leaving she said im leaving my shoes here ' de dena kisi nakli desi girl ko' 'de dena kisi nautanki ko' and how in the end she said 'jo ziada natak krta hai usko de dena mar dena Roshni k sir per meri taraf se' .. Tch Tch Lady was gone out of her mind   😆  .. Ab what would u like to say about it?  I belive all three girls in the show Kashmera Isshita Roshni were well deserving to be in the final im happu that atleast this show did not do unjustice unlike in Big Boss  (colors reallity show)they made Vindo win and even made him the most stylist personality .. I am happy with any three of girls winning the show  👏 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_amu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Before she left...Monica showed her true class.I mean c'mon show some respect  lady.The other three...kash,rosh n ish....atleast they don't use such words.Atleast some basic class....
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Monica deserved 2 b there! I just cant understand y roshni is there? Ishitta always playing her so called game=)
Kash is genuine, i hope the 3 finalist could b monica kash and samby=)=)