CID Forum Thumbnail CID

Connections with CID- a fun topic!

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I have noticed a growing silence over the period in our forum... A bad habit!!! πŸ˜ƒ

We all know how crazy we are about CID. We have seen many such posts from people saying that they saw something somewhere that remindes them of CID! We already have the thread CID dreams for dreams related to CID! Now comes the reality, which again takes us to the show. At the middle of our work, we end up dreaming of some characters, some episodes, some scenes, some dialogues from one and only CID!

So lets discuss about this.
For me, the most common form of reminder to CID is the Qualis.. Whenever i see it on road, i get an odd feeling.. And an instant smile comes on my face!
At the movie halls, seeing the popcorn man reminds me of Abhijeet in Chemical Bomb Ka khatra.
Somebody as tall as Daya can only remind me of him!
Hearing the word Gadbad somewhere, reminds me of ACP!
Learning the right hand palm rule in physics books reminds me of Acp's hand movements!!

The list is endless...will add more later! Waiting to hear such ajeebo gareeb moments in our lives which take us to CID sets! Hope u like the topic...
Just wanted to make people smile with this thread. Spreading positivity again!!! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sunny n jiya di, aap logon k saath aisa nahi hota kya?? Why dont u post ur experiences? Just liking my post wont do! Wa expecting people's comments! 15 views but no comments yet! 😭
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
White Qualis reminds me of CID. Whenever hear of some crime first thought is of CID and whenever door is bolted and people running here and there to open it reminds me of Daya. but the way funny incidents you said that never happened to me yet.  There are small small incidents hearing one word clicks you CID.
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ro mat sonu..yaar hota hein kabhi kabhi....actually abhi jabhi  kuch dekhate hein tab ya koi scene jo hum tv pe dekhate hein to re thinking shuru hoti hein shayad ye scene aisa hota to?

Yes whenever I heard word Gadbad ..to dimag mein ACP ki awaz ghumane lagati hein....kuch to Gadbad hein..really funny..qulis dekhate hein to lagata hein Daya jaise speedy chalu ya  Kabhi
college mein rifle practice  dekhe to lagata hein ABHi ya daya ke saath mein bhi khdi ho jau aur target pe nisana lage..wow bulls eye.
you know jab Mumbai pe attact ho gaya tha na tab muze laga ki CID vaha pahuch gayi hogi...bachayegi...yaane life ke har bure insidence mein wo hamko bachane aayenge...khuch crime show dekhe like crime petrol..agar  koi evidence ki baat ho to muh se nikal jaate hein are eske fingure prints match karo..ya DNA test karo..
agar kisi serial mein koi kho jaye aur agar usake pass mobile ho to use tress karo..e hota reheta hein..Birthday aa jaye kisi dost ka..because m all friends are crezy for CID like us to hum cake katate samay  eak pice uthate hein aur ye Daya sir ke tarf se ye fredy ke tarf se..ye ACP sir ke liye...Abhi sir ke naam pe 2 presty kha lo nko pasand hein....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just crezy..sab pagal kehete hein hame...specially our parents
Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
CAHAT320 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IT ALSO HAPPENS WITH ME . WHEN EVER I SAW SOME ONE EATING BHINDI OR MY MOTHER MAKE BHINDI IN DINEER IT REMEMBERS ME OF A.C.P WHEN HE SERVER SALUNKE WITH BHINDI. IT IS JUST ONE INCIDENT.πŸ˜ƒ

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CAHAT320

IT ALSO HAPPENS WITH ME . WHEN EVER I SAW SOME ONE EATING BHINDI OR MY MOTHER MAKE BHINDI IN DINEER IT REMEMBERS ME OF A.C.P WHEN HE SERVER SALUNKE WITH BHINDI. IT IS JUST ONE INCIDENT.πŸ˜ƒ

Ya remeber oilfree bhendi...wichare dr.Salunkhe party chodae aaye the ACP sir ke pass diner karaneπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There are lots of things that remind me of CID or CID Officers...Police, White or black qualis cars, Ppl with names like Ahsa or Abhijeet, mention of different state CIDS, d word ACP..... so many!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My connection is my doodh wala...I mentioned a few months back. His name is Dayanand!!! And this Daya's number is stored on my mobile. πŸ˜† I like looking at my phone book once in a while just for this reason.

As Shagnika mentioned, I always take a second look at any white Qualis.

Whenever a door gets stuck I think of Daya.

When I see a black and pink salwar kameez I start grinning.

The kids in my building play chor-police with toy guns and they call themselves Daya and Abhijeet. It's so funny!!! πŸ˜†

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whenever I go to an office or see a reception counter somewhere, I think of Daya interrogating the receptionist hehehe

And while visiting an office or an apartment, if the watchman makes me write my name and phone number in the register, I think of our CID team. I keep thinking of a scene where there is a murder in the building and the CID team is asking the watchman to show the register! hehe... 

At this office, that me and my friends go to, the watchman doesnt let us pass without signing in the register. My friends get bugged up. But, I actually enjoy it, as it reminds me of out CID team πŸ˜† And I even tell my friends that, "If something goes wrong in the building, the CID asks to see the register". I tell them that, "it's a CID rule to keep a register"  πŸ˜†

Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have the same experience to share with.the important day dream comes out while i watch a toyota white......
other cid people do not harm me except daya....oops he made me so sticky and mad to the show!
what to say i have posted some thing like this on sneha's topic....
i have a habit of thinking of daya whenever i see doors,black shirt,bracelets like daya is having,nice glasses,cake,that 9stone ring,6'2",police vehicle etc
and i am still in search of those eyes.....never found