Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello everyone *hugs* I have uploaded the latest NivArth Scenes from 17th - 25th August on page one, since there is so much confusion going on in the show they are not many. Enjoy !

love,
Naveen

xaviara thumbnail
hello everyone *hugs* I have uploaded the NivArth Scenes from last night (30th August '10) episode on page one, since. Enjoy !

love,
Naveen

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank u sooo much naveen for uploading the scene!
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hello aapi ... plz upload new scene in hosting 😳 

and pm me wan u updating okz 😳

- Sana -
xaviara thumbnail
hello everyone !!! *hugs* Belated Eid Mubarak and Ganesh Chaturthi to everyone !!! 😳 I'm extremely sorry that I was so late in editing, uploading and posting NivArth Scenes 😳 I'm sure you all know that recently Pakistan sufferef from a huge flood, so was really busy helping the flood victims at the relief camp, and then there was Eid, so too many things happened at once !!!  Anyways, I have finally edited and uploaded all the NivArth scenes from 2nd - 15th September !! I have posted them on the first page !!! 😆

I also wanted to discuss something with you all, I'll be changing the name of the gallery from Sid-Nivi Scenes gallery to CCBM scenes gallery, because Kinshuk would be entering the show soon too and I plan to edit his scenes as well with whom ever he is paired with !!! 😆 Hope this will brighten up the Kinshukians day !!! 😉

love,
Naveen !!!
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

thank u sooo much naveen for uploading the scene!

You are most welcome sweetheart !! *hugs*
xaviara thumbnail
hello everyone !! *hugs* Have posted the 16th & 17th September Episodes
NivArth Scenes !!! Enjoy !!! 😳

love,
Naveen

anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow! I was looking at a few of the videos and I must say that you are very good at this! I loved all the cute moments captured and they were in good quality too.

You did an awesome job! 👏 😛
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuragtani4ever

Oh wow! I was looking at a few of the videos and I must say that you are very good at this! I loved all the cute moments captured and they were in good quality too.

You did an awesome job! 👏 😛

Thank you so much 😳
Cherryhearts thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot, it's wonderful to watch all the scenes together!! So many days I didn't notice this creation...now whenever the show will be having sad, depressing track..will rather choose to watch these compiled videos....thanks a lot.... [:)]