Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I'll give it 3. Story-wise it was 2.5, but bonus marks because there were a good number of Abhi-Daya scenes together. 😊
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah the story was okay, nothing great. But  giving it a 3 to encourage Salil Singh. His direction was so much better today. The supporting cast acted pretty well too, except for the doctor's acting in the end..... And I loved Daya's disguise 🀣.....sry, just cant get over it.... πŸ˜†
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would like to give 3...good improvement salisl singh one man army episode...fredy ki jay,disguise scene...specially Daya sir..Cte Narial paniwala...he looked cute in Muchhe and lungi...πŸ˜ƒ just superb..Abhijeet good leader..lekin Phirse black pink salwar kamiz😑 Trade mak of CID and ok story.missing ACP sir  and VIvek Too much😭
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Would give it a 3... 2.5 is mirw appropriate though. Just bcos of less sachin n
more abhi-daya n disguise scene n Freddy's okkay scene... Forensic scene was bearable too...
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I Will give 2.5 to it...CID has made a standard that even a step behind that people will complain So yeah 2.5 is fair
prabha. thumbnail
I will go with a 3 too. I did not have a bad feeling at the end of the case. A decent case, plausible reason for crime, CID team in disguise, Daya-Abhi with enough screen time together, less Sachin, no Kajal, no Sonali, what more can I ask for in this era of Bi-weekly.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i'll give 3 points to this case..case was above avg...enjoyed it..investigation was gud...when daya sir tries to break d door of Dr. Amit's house... n suddenly it opens...OMGGGG..dat scene was soo funny...freddy was also gud..luvd d last scene.CID team was looking fab...
bt i missed ACP sir..he he...
w/o him CID team looks incomplete...
where r VIVEK n KAJAL...last time bhi nahi the...god knows...
totallynotme101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i missed it.. :(
looking good by ratings..
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
3 from me only because of our team,Abhi-Daya turned an avg. script into a watchable one but missed ACP a lot and as Prabha di said what more can I expect from biweekly-less of Sachin,no Sonali and Kaajal