Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG.........................(repeat at 10000000 times)..............................

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
HUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN
main ne na red carpet miss kar di..πŸ˜•..but last me dekhi hai...😳..
change ke sath baat kar rahe the....kya bola samjhme nehi aya but jo unlogo me fastforward kiya bohot maza aya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
mujhe laga sayad bangla wala dedeti to babla gache bag utheche..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..better hota.....
but hu look sooooooooo hooooootttttttt in black........
award suru hone ke baad pahli baar hu ko dikhya best singer female jab dhikha raha the tab .😊..
hu bohot kush ho raha tha..πŸ˜ƒ..
aur phir dhikha bips ki acts ki waqt.kitna has raha tha...
aur phir the moment we all waiting for ..πŸ˜ƒ....
the most waited Zangoora act.....
jab trailer dekha raha tha...hai woh jab talwer leke....haila...😍😍..main mar jawa....kya lag raha tha.....
aur jab guiter se likla..hai ...😳😳😳.......
kya dance hai.kya jalwa hai.....
i sing a song 4 him......
yeaha bhi hoga uha bhi hoga........
only Hu ka jalwa....πŸ˜ƒ...
baad me vd post kar dungi..........ok
lov,❀️
   Tama
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eksie

Husein Tina looking GORGEOUS as ever!!!! 😍

thanks ekta 4 the pics.....
huti look really gr8...πŸ‘πŸ‘...
also 4 the green carpet vd....becoz i miss it..
lov,❀️
Tama
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thnks eks fr this very happy to see them
just saw hussein performance nd it was really amazing just went to tarzoon dreamland
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Husein's performance .. though short .. was really worth the wait!! I was just sooo excited to see him perform πŸ˜ƒ 

Loved the song .. obviously, he plays the title role and the song was on him! There is a part in the song that goes "gaata jaaye dhunn .. pyar ki" loved loved loved that part!!! πŸ˜ƒ And he looked awesome! Can't wait for the final performance! We might not be able to watch it .. but waiting for the reviews on the play! πŸ˜ƒ
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The Zangoora song is already stuck in my head πŸ˜† Can't get over it ..

'Gaata jaaye dhunnnn .. pyar ki
Zangoora Zangoora .. chhede yeh prem tarana
Zangoora Zangoora .. karde sabko deewana ..'

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by Eksie - 13 years ago
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhhh cool..I was just gonna ask where Husein performance is..And wupeee i got it on youtube...What Luck :P

Congrats for d new FC guys..And keep posting :)
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGG.... watched husein performance yesterday.. thought it was short but it was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... loveddd the song... n he was looking really different n hott...thanks eks for the red carpet pic...thy r looking hottttt in black😳 thy r looking much better from the other bollywood starsπŸ˜ƒ
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes eks act already struck mee i remmbering robhinhood story seeing the dance
samiha sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍 WAAAAAOOOOO............iam soooooooooo hapy to see hussain yesterday...........i mean.........first ever entry in bollywood ,somehow, and woh bhi directlyy      "IIFA"  JUSTTT WAAAOOO..........he luked gr88 performed even better, touchwood.

And not to forget ......he luked much better,than what i thought, on screen in his new avatar...the gypsy prince....i mean jab maine pics dekhi tau i dint like him that gud i was  just happy and exited k he is the lead........but after what i saw yesterday.......it was amazing.......πŸ€ͺ
πŸ€ͺ
the AV they showed was too classy..... just like movie promo.....and he luked awsoome flaunting his six abs......😳 meri mom said k kia hussain ki koi movie arahi hai.......heehehe i said yes kinda..........😳

im sureeeeeee k after this play he 'll have mega popularity.........inshallahhhhh.............

and nobody completed the tongue twister  but hussain did.........πŸ‘πŸΌ

and about tina................i liked her alllllloooooot......very glamerous and sweeet at the same tym.......... 😊 i just love her smile........
samiha sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and and and.................iam even happpier k hussain performed on his first ever ownn song.........so thats what is awsoommeeer......... omg omgg dil chah raha taareef karti rahoon.........im tooo tooπŸ€ͺ excited...