Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
What is with the deodorantπŸ˜†

Now I am sure Ridz will get a headache when she gets back home πŸ˜†

Next it will be she is lying on sofa  nad Sid comes to her and says Ridz kys huaa and he lifts her head and puts it in his lapand slowly massages her forehead
they have a cute moment and Sid says Sorry Ridz Aglibaar deodrants say headache nahi doonga !!πŸ˜†

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanti05

Next it will be she is lying on sofa  nad Sid comes to her and says Ridz kys huaa and he lifts her head and puts it in his lapand slowly massages her forehead
they have a cute moment and Sid says Sorry Ridz Aglibaar deodrants say headache nahi doonga !!πŸ˜†

hi shanti.................now you have really got me dreaming 😳😳we may also get a forehead kissπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys

Congrats guysπŸ‘πŸΌ

Me thinks this deo act is coz of the magazine quiz, and for some reason its gonna have a effect on Sid and he's gonna try and do things which i feel he thinks he needs to when he doesnt need to at all, this is where i think Ridz should tell him, that he doesnt need to impress her so much etc
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

they have a cute moment and Sid says Sorry Ridz Aglibaar deodrants say headache nahi doonga
!!πŸ˜†

May be AXE effect.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Underline: Awesome may be CV's have to take a note of it..........πŸ˜†
ssdtvgojan thumbnail

Hi Lennie............

On poco's post she used yr words...........happy to see that......πŸ€—

sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Hi guys

Congrats guysπŸ‘πŸΌ

Me thinks this deo act is coz of the magazine quiz, and foir some reason its gonna have a effect on Sid and he's gonna try and do things which i feel he thinks he needs to when he doesnt need to at all, this is where i think Ridz should tell him, that he doesnt need to impress her so much etc

hi lennie............i agree the quiz from magazine has got sid to do these stuff............riddhima needs to tell sid that but i think she is enjoying his efforts pursuing herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail

well guys me too going............see you all after the episode airs............take careπŸ€—πŸ€—
ssdtvgojan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

hi lennie............i agree the quiz from magazine has got sid to do these stuff............riddhima needs to tell sid that but i think she is enjoying his efforts pursuing herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ridz really enjoys all that Sid does............She loves how he is putting lots of efforts to impress her............But poor Sid............With the deo he is making Ridz to go dizzy........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ssdtvgojan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

well guys me too going............see you all after the episode airs............take careπŸ€—πŸ€—

Bye Sanj.............πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Congoz on new thread!πŸ€—