Positive Indications *EDITED* !!Chk ASAP !!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys...

I know yesterday many of you were dissapointed like me....seeing Shruti's tweets...But here'z good news.....Have a look !!

Kavi Shastri

Good evening all. apologies for the delay in answering... a very over whelming response of the finale. as for season Two... nothing has been confirmed or decided as yet... will get back to each n every single one of u

The above message is from Kavi's FB account....! And yes this is the real account !!😳

And the following info is from Twitter !!!

Seth Shruti 

Thank you for all the loving messages post the finale. I hope we get a chance to do another season. Till then, thank u for watching. Love :)

Kavi Shastri

So far no word on season two...@sethrishab @SethShruti u guys up for it??

Guys.....We NEED to sign that petition posted in the forum and send it to Yashraj......seems they need that extra push to decide.....And our petition will only help the case !!! PLZ SIGN IT !! The cast seems totally up for a Season 2.......The channel and YRF need convincing !! And meanwhile keep tweeting Rishabh Seth to write a season 2 !

P.S - Postive Indicators as in they atleast are talking about a Season 2.....it means that article was true to a certain extent...Otherwise they wudve been sure that its false news !! This means they are hopeful too...! Infact Shruti says she hopes they get a chance to do season 2...M sure there's sumthing up !!😳 Else she was going all out and saying that there'll b no season 2 !!

EDITED - 2nd July 4:03 pm...Kavi tweeted 4 minutes ago ...

KaviShastri

Sittin at yrf casting suite... A weird feeling, last time I was here was auditioning for Rishta.com...got those same nerves!

Love,
Vandu
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
We should do everything possible to make them realise how much we, the audience want a Season 2.
roshaa thumbnail
yes plz sign the petetion . i have already signed it how about we collect fans from differents sites and forums and send them this petetion link and tell them to sign it ?
Daebak thumbnail
Yes !!
We can do that !!
Coz as it is nowadays too many ppl are frenzied with production houses for killing of their fav characters........almost every forum has a petition going on !!

We can contact ppl from the - MJHT forum,DMG Forum !!

We can firstly start off with the forums of other YRF shows......they are sure to help....

Lets start with Mahi Way,Seven and Powder forums......those ppl are sure to sign it up !!

But how do v find out if its allowed.......we dont want to be a pest for the moderators.......V have to seek permission......
Daebak thumbnail
Kavi's latest Tweet !! Chk out.......M excited about this....V get to see Kavi soon again I hope !!

KaviShastri

Sittin at yrf casting suite... A weird feeling, last time I was here was auditioning for Rishta.com...got those same nerves!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I'll so sign the petition and 100ss of them is it means we'll get a 2nd, 3rd, 4th season of rishta.com! I love this show and the whole cast!!!
vini01 thumbnail
i read these..
n i m getting good vibes from these tweets *touchwood*

n about kavis recent tweet..im soo happy

Kavi Shastri :
" Sittin at yrf casting suite... A weird feeling, last time I was here was auditioning for Rishta.com...got those same nerves!"

im soo happy..means that either kavi has gone there to discuss about rishtas season 2..or he has been selected for the new set of yrf shows..
i hope its true..he deserves all this..😊

Daebak thumbnail
Me too !! Certainly postive vibes !! Yo !!
In either case......Its certain that we'll see Kavi back on TV soon !!! 
Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have one question are there any forums or fan clubs of rishta.com so we can post the petiton there as well to spread the word.