AKNV; Written update 1st July '10

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV; Written update 1st July  '10

Start

Epi starts from the reva sit in her room and looks tensed when rani ma enter the room. Rani ma called reva and reva asked rani ma that is she need any help?

Rani ma replied her that not she came here to meet her reva and look her once again in this new avatar.

Reva shyly smiles then rani ma told her to stay here and other wise u'll bore there….

Reva smiles and agree with rani ma. then rani ma asked about Yash's dress and reva looks little uncomfortable but soon she managed and told replied rani am that she'll bring it now and then she take a formal dress from cupboard for Yash.

Rani ma looks happy and then Yash enter the room and rani ma told Yash that reva choose his fav dress for the party. Yash smiles and then rani ma left the room.

Yash thanks reva for this and told her that he will never forget her help to keep happy his mother. His mother's happiness major and main thing for his life. Then Yash leave the room.

Reva looks confused and tensed and she told to her self what is ur true avatar kuwar jee. U love ur mother very much and u respect her lots then that night u did that crime but how? How could  u destroy the life of any one's daughter………..Who save me from that fire that night, My mind told me it's u ,Is it true or not, I have to find out now. Then Reva runs after Yash and stops him and goes near to him but when Yash asked her what the matter is. Reva told him nothing, she forget it.

Yash looks tensed to see him like this disturb ,He again asked him to him the matter but reva replied him nothing she forget it when she will remember the matter ,she will tell him the matter.

Yash told her sure, tell him. Then yash leaves the place.

Here Jyotika came there and called reva. Reva lost some where then Jyotika asked her the matter………

Reva hesitates at first then asked her the night of her mehendi, who saved her from the fire. Is that man Yash kuwar or arya kuwar?

Jyotika shocked to hear it and then tell her the truth that Yash placed his own life in danger and saved reva from the fire………….

Reva looks completely shocked……

Jyotika told her that her yash bhaiya is like that, when ever he did a good thing never told to any one, just keep it to him self.

Then some one called Jyotika and she left the place.

Here Yash and arya sits in the hall room when rani ma came and told them to go for the party. Yash told her that he is some urgent work to done, so; he will join them later and left the place.

Rani ma told arya to go with her and told reva to stay here.

When arya heard it he did a drama about his stomach pain and take permission from that rani ma he will stay in the palace.

Break

Here, after that arya looks at reva who turns and left the hall room. Here Rani ma calls Yash and told him that arya will not go with them because he have some stomach pain and now staying in the palace.

After hearing this yash looks tensed and disturb.

Rani ma asked him about the matter but he told her that nothing and starts his car again.

Here in the palace, reva playing with the water of the fountain when Aryaman saw her and goes near to her and start a conversation with her.

Reva asked him about that mehendi night and aryaman accept it that yash save her but he did another drama and told reva that no one want from that palace want this matter share with reva .They don't want to hurt her again and hide it from her. Then aryaman hold his ear and told reva sorry and he will not leave his ear until she will forgive her.Reva smiles at this and told him to remove his hand from his ear.Here Yash came there and saw it.

Break

Then reva told arya that remove his ear and it's not suit a kuwar to hold his ear. Then reva smilingly leave the place and aryaman smiling happily……But when arya turns and saw Yashvardhan there he looks tensed, disturb and sad and angry. Yash goes to near him but arya asked yash that he is here now but y? Yash asked him about his stomach pain and arya told him that he is fine now.

Yash replied him that he forget something and came back to take it but now it's very alter and no needs to return to hotel now.

Arya looks angry and told him that yash never trust him, he feared about him and now he thinks that he and yash relationship is far away. Arya badly behave with Yash/

Yash didn't reply him just looks at arya. Then arya leaves the place.

Precap:-Some mess happen by sharad and Yash, Jyotika, Reva looks tensed and sad.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
hope u all enjoy the update.
Thank u.

pls forgive me for any mistake.

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey, Rakhie, Thanks so much for the update.

Why do you keep saying 'forgive'. Dont do it.  You are a fab updater man.

Reva - you confirmed to me today your brain has gone on a long holiday never to return. "Sigh" I hoped one day it will.

Even afterJyothika told you the truth you still suspect that Yash has raped you and smile that 😡🤬 Arya.

I agree with rakhie, Yash needs a better woman in his life. Reva is better off with Arya.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
hey vinu,
ok from the next time,I'll not wrote forgive ok.thanks for appreciate my update.
yes reva's brain is going for long holiday and she has no issue who save her from the fire but reva ke liye matter karta hain toh arya ke baat isliye toh muskura rehithi,

thanks for agree with me vinu,
yash needs some better girl who loves him and more respect him.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Agree Rakhi and Vinu. Yash needs a better girl. However today I watched Reva's expressions when Ranima said to Yash  'Kitna chaahati hai Reva tumhe'. Reva's face was confused. Silly girl might already have fallen for Yash, but won't realise it until too late.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If it goes like this i wold luv to kill reva 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Iska alarm kharab ho gya hai bajta hi nhi jyotika ne chabi ghumayi alaram me but no effect 😡😡😡😡😡
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
thanks for agree with me monali, yes pls cv if u want to go like this then pls bring some one else for Yash  who deserve  a girl who loves him, respect him.
jiji uska alerm kharap toh hain kuch nehi hoga uske alerm ko jitna bhi chabi ghumao and more over after saw reva's attitude  I guess  but it's like she take every help from yash and now tum bahar jao ,I'll move on my life with my arya kuwar,

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnx jaan
awsome epi 2day..reva ko yash ke sach ka pta to chala
hey guyz..m so happy 2day..mere yash k paas jo phn h..vo mera h..i mean mere paas bhi same vhi phn h..vaah..dekha mere n yash k choice ktni same same h😳
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
tu bhi na jaan,hmmm know tu aur tere yash ke choice bahut milte hain.
tere baat sayad tere yash kuwar maane usse bol thora strick hone......
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tu bhi na praty waise mera dhyan bhi gya tha bhai ke ph. pe