Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Superb creation Guyz๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Loved each and every one of them

Some Ragini Khanna & BB creations from my side...

*free to use*

NOTE-I request you not to upload my sigs in facebook or any other site except for India-Forums.Please...whoever is doing it...please dont share these in facebook...especially in Ragini Khanna Fanclubs...This is only for India-Forums.And please dont claim it as yours.PLEASE!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ragini Khanna(Sigs+Matching avi)

Matching avis

Ragini(RKB,BB,SGP combined)

Arbi(Armaan-Bharti)-Bhaskar Bharti

i liked the ragini icons specially this one

she looks elegant here..Brilliant Work!..
Loll That Note was needed..I see People posting siggies as DP in the fanclubs of FB and all without asking the person.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Awesome work Shounak...n yeah i saw ur siggies on FB too..! 

And wow awesomelicious creations.. Shounak... especially Ragz ones are tooo tooo good..! Loved the ArBi first siggy as well..!! 

ArBi togetherrr 4everrr โค๏ธ
sadaf_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dear  shounak i am sorry for uploading ur creation on fb but trust me i have never intended to claim it as mine because i knw its hard work...i also make creation i wld hate if other ppl claim to be theres i am a huge fan of ragini n i have page n group of her in fb n thats i upload pics siggies n all sort of fan creation...because i luv ur work so much it amazes me ur one my fav creator n i look forward in seeing ur new creation...i upload it in my pages so other ppl can see ur fab creation they luv but if u rlly dnt want me to do it fine it ur creations i keep dat in ma mind for future if i have sumthing dats upset u pls forgive me...must say i luv ur new creation of ragz n arbi wow!!! fab ones keep it up :))))))
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadaf_5

dear  shounak i am sorry for uploading ur creation on fb but trust me i have never intended to claim it as mine because i knw its hard work...i also make creation i wld hate if other ppl claim to be theres i am a huge fan of ragini n i have page n group of her in fb n thats i upload pics siggies n all sort of fan creation...because i luv ur work so much it amazes me ur one my fav creator n i look forward in seeing ur new creation...i upload it in my pages so other ppl can see ur fab creation they luv but if u rlly dnt want me to do it fine it ur creations i keep dat in ma mind for future if i have sumthing dats upset u pls forgive me...must say i luv ur new creation of ragz n arbi wow!!! fab ones keep it up :))))))

Sadaf.. Shounak is on FB as well. .why dun u add him on FB...in Ragz fan page..so he will himself upload his sigs if he wants.. ๐Ÿ˜Š that will be fair to both na..!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
sadaf_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Sadaf.. Shounak is on FB as well. .why dun u add him on FB...in Ragz fan page..so he will himself upload his sigs if he wants.. ๐Ÿ˜Š that will be fair to both na..!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

gr8...i will but what is his username...do u have him...plzz send his account links to me if u do..i really dnt want to upset him...n trust me i did not intend to hurt him either
made these icons:-)

Armu4eva thumbnail
Wow..awesome icons. ๐Ÿ‘ Lovely coloring Shweta...
Sanjee is really uploading awesome pics...!!โค๏ธ
love love the siggy neha gonna use it thank you for making it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Great sigs Neha and awesome icons sweta๐Ÿ‘I really liked the coloring in both the sigs and the icons๐Ÿ˜›

@sadaf-lol its ok yaar :)..its just that I dont want to share my sigs in FB..i just want to keep it restricted to IF only[dont knwo why but still๐Ÿ˜†]..so pls dont post them in the future๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›