wow...VINEET in the show

ambika.tomar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yupppieeeeeeeeeee.... VINEET in the show.... loved him in "MAAYKA" as veer...and in -ve role in " "mitwa"😳.
was surprised to see him.... he is a good actor....πŸ‘ seems to be a good twist in the tale....
can't wait to see what will happen to bharat and avni....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaahiiVe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am upset cuz I like Avni and Bharat together!! :( But even otherwise, I'm surprised there were no Tellybuzz etc articles telling us abt his entry...
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha yar.........no article about vinnet's entry........Looks like he has put on lot of weight after marriage with Tanushree......he looks old .....like very grown up man.....does not suit Avni.......
The way Avni's character is...........she won't let her past come in her present....but Bharat is very naieve......like a innocent child.....its going to be very heartbreaking for him......please cvs......don't give ronadhona for Bhavni.......
sparkoflife thumbnail

He is FAT and OLD. YUCK🀣🀒.  He has grown too old. The main lead man is more pleasing. BAD CHOICEπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

ambika.tomar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maahii-

I am upset cuz I like Avni and Bharat together!! :( But even otherwise, I'm surprised there were no Tellybuzz etc articles telling us abt his entry...

there are rarely any tellybuzz articles abt ths show.... not enough trp's to even spend on marketting...πŸ˜†
ambika.tomar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine15

ha yar.........no article about vinnet's entry........Looks like he has put on lot of weight after marriage with Tanushree......he looks old .....like very grown up man.....does not suit Avni.......

The way Avni's character is...........she won't let her past come in her present....but Bharat is very naieve......like a innocent child.....its going to be very heartbreaking for him......please cvs......don't give ronadhona for Bhavni.......

he is looking THE CHARACTER. ... he has been given such heavy outfits too to look old and match his older co actors i.e ( shivam and bharat )
avti too looks matured and not a child nor do bharat... gimme a break.... vineet is way younger than both of them.
this show has no trp... already dead.... may be vineet will put some life into it... like he did for " mitwaa "
ambika.tomar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkoflife

He is FAT and OLD. YUCK🀣🀒.  He has grown too old. The main lead man is more pleasing. BAD CHOICEπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

lol... u might be using wrong glasses to see the show...πŸ˜†.... he looks cute and adorable.... he is a wonderful actor .... and looks way tooooooo  younger than his co-actors.... u better get your eyesight checked....
love vineet...😳
geeta.love thumbnail
who the f**k dares to talk such crap abt VINEET
😑😑
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
he is one of the best actors... better than many of 'em around ...
he is looking perfect.... tha way he should look to match his other two co-actors .... he is anyway lookin better with avni....
good to see him on board... he may save this dying showπŸ˜†
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vineet was thin and slim in NB4.........but that's not any more....accept the truth girl.....he has put on lot of weight......so bound to look older........I am not talking about his acting skills........He is a good actor. All GB actors are skilled......Among all male leads.... bharat.........mohit is youngest of all.....he has given formal clothes to match the character......still mohit malik can play college boy....no way vineet.............

Mohit is the best........the looks....the talent................πŸ˜›
ambika.tomar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine15

Vineet was thin and slim in NB4.........but that's not any more....accept the truth girl.....he has put on lot of weight......so bound to look older........I am not talking about his acting skills........He is a good actor. All GB actors are skilled......Among all male leads.... bharat.........mohit is youngest of all.....he has given formal clothes to match the character......still mohit malik can play college boy....no way vineet.............

Mohit is the best........the looks....the talent................πŸ˜›

putting on a bit of weight doesn't make him old baby..... he is way younger than mohit... so what he has put on wieght... there may b some reason behind it...he's been off screen since a long time.... he will be back in shape since he is back in business now....
its funny on ur part to say dat loosing or gaining weight makes a man loose or gain age too πŸ˜†
once he's back...he kicks ass... remember maayka and maa days... watchout for him
vineet is back....
mohit is good too
&
VINEET IS THE BEST.... IN EACH AND EVERY WAY...... js wait and watch babeπŸ˜›