Shruti's Tweets... Disappointment.

XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

These are Shruti's last few tweets on Twitter. I really don't know how to react to this. We need a formal announcement regarding Season 2... But her tweets seem to be sending sad vibes about Season 2 actually happening...

I can die happy, even if I never act again. Thanks @sethrishab for letting me be Isha. Hats off brother. You're a super writer&director.
via TweetDeck
  • @KaviShastri SHASTRI!!!! I can't stop crying:( I'm going to miss you SO much. Thank u for being the best co star ever. Much love. Hugs via TweetDeck in reply to KaviShastri
    • And that's The End of Season 1.I can't stop sobbing. The BEST job of my career. Thank u @sethrishab,@KaviShastri ,@kdruls and kiren. Love:) via TweetDeck

• @KaviShastri yo I'm back. I called you, you didn't answer. I'm very sad it's getting over. A year of our lives just gone by. via TweetDeck
    • @KaviShastri SHASTRI tonight's the last nite you and I share screen space together. I'm so sad :( via TweetDeck
    • Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monika__29 thumbnail
      Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
      All I can say is

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:

SHASTRI tonight's the last nite you and I share screen space together

😭

AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
      😭....
      hey but we can always try right???>...we should email them...!!! or a petition.....we can still have hope....if we all try!!!

Aneeka_GS thumbnail
      Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
      Maybe there WILL be a season 2, but either one of them won't act in it...?
      Monika__29 thumbnail
      Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aneeka_GS

Maybe there WILL be a season 2, but either one of them won't act in it...?

That's as bad there not being a 2nd season, I don't think anyone will be able to do justice to the roles and we won't want anyone else, will we?
      roshaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMMY LUVS RIDZ

😭....
      hey but we can always try right???>...we should email them...!!! or a petition.....we can still have hope....if we all try!!!

yeh thats what i am trying to tell everyone lets write a letter to the maker of rishta.com and tell him that we want season 2 and with kavi and isha in it . and then make it sign it up by all fanz.😛