RoSha fans. Rejoice :)

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ah yes,
Rohan and Isha finally kissed.
(Well, it looked like they kissed. Indian TV. *grumbles* )
(What? I wanted to see a proper kiss. So sue me. LOL.)
 πŸ€£
🀣

From the first few episodes, I recall everyone complaining that there was no romance b/w RoSha.
Well what do you know, YRF listened.
LOL.

TBH, I wasn't expecting that.
& especially from Isha - although she was drunk.
I wonder if she'll remember it when season 2 starts.
I will laugh if she doesn't remember. (Seriously. That would be like the biggest joke. & bechara Rohan.. he'll have to pretend nothing happened.)

Which reminds me.
Do I have wait SIX months for the next season?
*sniffles*
No Kavi on my screen every Wednesday night (and yes, no Kiren/Kavin/Shruti either? Hehe)

& gosh. The flashbacks were hilarious.
Rohan's blonde streaks. Classic. *wipes tears of laughter*
🀣

Brilliant ending of Season One.
Although Ashish's departure wasn't that extraordinary.
Something tells me he might be back... you never know.

Much love.
<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
yaar but there is no season 2...yrf confirmed ..i guess!!😭
i would loved....nooo noo i would be crazy to see romance btw rosha in season2 ...only if its there...plzz YRF....we want season 2!!!

roshaa thumbnail
yeh i am so happy they kissed . same here  i also wanted to see the proper kiss 😳

yeh you are right Rohan's blonde streaks were Classic.

I really WANT season 2 . i hope season 2 starts from the last episode of season 1. and i hope isha remebers the kiss😳
i love rosha.πŸ˜› they are sooo made for each other
Edited by rosha - 13 years ago
-Mansi- thumbnail
I thought Rohan had white streaks na?? Why is everyone sayin blonde...or is it my eye fault? :P

LOL. Even i wanted 2 see a proper kiss :(Edited by -Mansi- - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
OMG...ROSha blew me away today! up until now they has not shown "chemistry" chemistry....but it was still there in the one-sec glances Rohan thre at Isha, and the jealous undercurrent...all verrry subtle.
But it worked and was intense enuf, cuz Rohan is a ladies man, jumps from one fling to another, so for him to be feeling hurt/jealous wen Isha's with Ashish, it showed that beneath that flirtatious-flamboyant-wise cracking veneer was a Rohan whose feelings for Isha were more than those for just friends.

And today the build up for the kiss was superbe. Though Rohan didnt give away much(anything) in words, his dropping his delhi trip, finding Isha in her hideaway , and then coming back to Rishta. and then the kiss!! I also loved the way the hugged!
Beautiful.
THe best part about the "kiss" was Isha was drunk(and she had already given away her feelings unknowingly) and so now Rohan needed to make a gesture to show he actually loved Isha.
He knows ISha soo well , he would know she would not go for a frivolous kiss. His initiating that kiss was sign enuf for us that he has acknowledged and accepted his feelings for isha.
I dont know why but I loved this part. Absolutely loved it.
I think Rishta might come back for a second season though. I certainly hope so.Edited by ninand - 13 years ago
firangi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -saBii-

Ah yes,
Rohan and Isha finally kissed.
(Well, it looked like they kissed. Indian TV. *grumbles* )
(What? I wanted to see a proper kiss. So sue me. LOL.)
 πŸ€£
🀣

TBH, I wasn't expecting that.
& especially from Isha - although she was drunk.
I wonder if she'll remember it when season 2 starts.
I will laugh if she doesn't remember. (Seriously. That would be like the biggest joke. & bechara Rohan.. he'll have to pretend nothing happened.)

& gosh. The flashbacks were hilarious.
Rohan's blonde streaks. Classic. *wipes tears of laughter*
🀣

Brilliant ending of Season One.
Although Ashish's departure wasn't that extraordinary.
Something tells me he might be back... you never know.

Much love.
<3

LOLL! I know right? I wanted them to show a proper RoSha kiss too! ;]

LMAOOO! I would totally die of laughter if Isha doesn't remember the kiss. It would be fun to see Rohan's expressions then. I can totally imagine Rohan struggling to remind Isha about the kiss, but Isha denying it and going like "You're taking this joke too far, Rohan!" That would be the perfect start to the first episode of Season 2! :D

Rohan and blonde streaks were an interesting idea! That was so hilarious!

Ughh! NOOO! I don't want that rooster back on Rishta.com (I especially hate his hair!) But I won't mind him coming back if Rohan, Isha, Ruchika, and Huzeifa get to beat him up! I wanted to see that happen, but overall fantastic end to Season 1! Can't wait for next season :)