Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jiya dii Waah Jiya dii man gaye appko kya baat hain apne ton poora essay he likh dala   πŸ˜† you remember dii when i First PM you? i took your permission before doing PM to you? πŸ˜† i really like your simplicity..you are the sweetest person on this earth... dii thanks for being so sweet and encouraging ... πŸ‘
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhinder.kamboj

@Jiya dii Waah Jiya dii man gaye appko kya baat hain apne ton poora essay he likh dala   πŸ˜† you remember dii when i First PM you? i took your permission before doing PM to you? πŸ˜† i really like your simplicity..you are the sweetest person on this earth... dii thanks for being so sweet and encouraging ... πŸ‘

ya I remeber you told shaggy please asked jiya di wheather I can PM her wants to talk with you..and then I said no problem..in 2 pm u insisted  me to crate another thread for my crations...and send 5-6 PM at a time for cretaing this thread...and I was like ha karungi aaj kabhi to..I never forget...hein binder this is during when we weere in deep shock when Abhijit in coma's promo were out..if i am not wrong.πŸ˜ƒ Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya1

<div></div>ya I remeber you told shaggy please asked jiya di wheather you can PM her wants to talk with you..and then I said no problem..in 2 pm u insist me to crate another thread for my crations...and send 5-6 PM at a time for cretaing this thread...and I was like ha karungi aaj kabhi to..I never forget...hein binder this is during when we weere in deep shock when Abhijit in coma's promo were out..if i am not wrong.πŸ˜ƒ

yeah i think that was from that shocker of period... πŸ˜†dekha meri advise mani aur ajj app IF ki ubharti hoyi Writer ke roop main sabke samne aye ho...you know i used to write just in Punjabi but it is just because of CID and IF that i started writing in hindi...my first attempt in hindi was here...and ab ton IF ki vajah se Story bhi likh dali ... normal insaan se Creative bande ban gaye hain hum.. πŸ˜† and see Bhavana and Zerry are doing sketches...So i think IF is helping to bring out all talent of one πŸ˜†
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhinder.kamboj

yeah i think that was from that shocker of period... πŸ˜†dekha meri advise mani aur ajj app IF ki ubharti hoyi Writer ke roop main sabke samne aye ho...you know i used to write just in Punjabi but it is just because of CID and IF that i started writing in hindi...my first attempt in hindi was here...and ab ton IF ki vajah se Story bhi likh dali ... normal insaan se Creative bande ban gaye hain hum.. πŸ˜† and see Bhavana and Zerry are doing sketches...So i think IF is helping to bring out all talent of one πŸ˜†

for that I always greatful to you and shaggy...even I stared creating creations in hindi..I used to write only shers and in moblie ..yaha roman hindi likhate likhte problem hota hein..still I manage..now I sarted correcting my cretions with the help of Prbha di and sneha ...I got a good guides here...so that I can improve in future..thanks Prbha di and sneha..end even binder,bhavana and sunny for giving suggesions regrading improvement.I hope future mein i will do better workπŸ˜ƒ Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
@Jiya dii Agar koi sikhane vala mila hain chodna mat..pakadh kar rakho aisa moka baar baar nahi milta πŸ˜† but it became possible just because of IF isn't?? i mean agar yaha pe account na banate how would get a chance to sharp our skills ... and how could get some really good friends and guides? never the less Thanks Visrom for creating this thread.. 😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@jiya di AWW !! di u'r such a sweet heart, thank you for considering me ur best friend but haan maybe the commen connect of CID and creativity made us all best friends and sachchi di I really respect you for your talent ur very good at that,though haven't talked or discussed uthna jitna ki aapne shaggy and bhnder se aur maine bhinder aur shaggy se but still your nothing less than my dearest friends
This has been the best part of my IF experience I got to make loads of special friends :):)
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Really Guys IF means a lot to me As i am out of Country and don't have anyone to discuss about CID So it is IF which get me to meet some wonderful friends...kabhi kabhi main sochta hoo agar main IF pe na ayea hota ton jo dil main CID ki agg lagi hain uss se ander dhamaka hogya hota ab πŸ˜†
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhk... Sorry for tjhis reply... Life mein bahut probs chal rahi hain 😭
@jiya di thanx a lot for this wonderful write-up... Aapne to poore details mein sab bol dala! I feel better reading all ur( jiya di, bhinder n bhavna)'s comments! Love u all....thanx for being there for me always!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@shaggy we're always there for u yaar any problem feel free to discuss,I understand ur situation totally even I'm facing a turmoil filled situation these days but after reading jiya di's post and talking to bhinder i feel a little more cheered up
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i am from 10 months in IF and i had a great experience here .i made many friends here i got involved in many discussions of IF and especially  Cid .I am proud to be a part of IF .