Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thnx nikz, jatin and shrutiπŸ€—
miya, so when are going to call the mods??πŸ˜‰
I have always maintained that my posts are inspired by other people's post. That doesnt mean I have any intention of mocking people. I am lucky that atleast some people find my posts light-hearted humour.
peace to uπŸ€—
iwantitall thumbnail
Totallyyy Awesuuumm Shamil! 🀣
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Awesome Dawesome fantabulosome Shaamil!πŸ˜†

Btw Rampa would have said---"Get your intentions right and you'll get what you like!"🀣

🀣🀣   that was cool😳
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool.sindhya

Totallyyy Awesuuumm Shamil! 🀣

thnx yaarπŸ˜³πŸ€—
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
🀣i wish in future u goona introduce more charecters in JS report..🀣
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†. πŸ˜†. πŸ˜† . πŸ˜† . πŸ˜† oh my!!..our fav reporter is in troube!!..and for what!..for stating the obvious!! πŸ˜• ..

we will go on a strike or a book hartal if he gets jailed!!..JS ji dont worry your fans are right behind ya!..and to AR fan who is suing him!...open up your eyes!..haven't you heard the phrase the truth will set you free!..
πŸ˜›
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly from me ... you seem to grasp this forum like its answers on a post card ... your effort to provide this forum with a taste of what creativity is ... is truly truly commendable πŸ‘ ... sheer brilliance ... keep shining and entertaining πŸ€—  

from jhooti: miss lovely is probably one of those who blows smoke ... for all i know she is a fifth wheel πŸ˜› ... lunatic times is the most prestigious and trustful institution ... any jhootarian can vouch for it 😳 ... we here at lunatic times work tirelessly just for its wonderful fans ... providing with the most honest happenings around here 😎 ... jhoota ji u not only have an army behind u but ahead of u as well 😳 ... so please continue

n thanks to everyone for supporting Jhoota Singh β˜ΊοΈ n Jhooti πŸ˜›

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post,funny part was when rampa said that sidhu hamesha mujhe kiss karta rehta hai,
ha ha ha,very funny
Edited by blossom1234 - 13 years ago
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

thnx nikz, jatin and shrutiπŸ€—
miya, so when are going to call the mods??πŸ˜‰
I have always maintained that my posts are inspired by other people's post. That doesnt mean I have any intention of mocking people. I am lucky that atleast some people find my posts light-hearted humour.
peace to uπŸ€—

me..? NO WAY! i'm scared of them..me innocent child
loved the post but remember last time the post was closed..so i thought..anyways forgive and forget..i'm shorry - says Siddhu cutiepie style..😳 pleaj forgive me
shamil thumbnail
thanks piya, kaheela, nikz, TJπŸ€—
jhooti my pyaari assistant😳
ab toh tum logon ka hee sahara hain.. anyways I got a lawyer too